• This is a political forum that is non-biased/non-partisan and treats every person's position on topics equally. This debate forum is not aligned to any political party. In today's politics, many ideas are split between and even within all the political parties. Often we find ourselves agreeing on one platform but some topics break our mold. We are here to discuss them in a civil political debate. If this is your first visit to our political forums, be sure to check out the RULES. Registering for debate politics is necessary before posting. Register today to participate - it's free!

Should Biden cut off Trumps intelligence briefings/access to classified briefings?

Should Biden cut off Trumps intelligence briefings/access to classified briefings?

• Total voters
After 1/20 it should be no concern of Trump's. Besides, he could have cared less about them before, why would he give a **** then?

One can only hope she is.
I am not fond of Liz, she stood her ground, Country over party
It may or may not cost her- yet to play out how many R's will face tough primaries
How the party will splinter?
Be watching Mitch- he wants his majority back and knows the party must dump Trump - pun intended

I don't think trump would read them. He'd just throw them out.

We should seed him with false or misleading intelligence. Just think, Trump could be the ultimate honeypot. He's dense and gullible, incapable of keeping secrets or not showing his cards, and will say or do anything for a complement. Feed him false information about the location of a rogue agent or lost nuke, then arrest the random foreign power that shows up looking. Place $1M in marked bills in a duffle bag outside his door, then trace the flow of money around the world to identify criminal networks. The opportunities are endless.

Tell Trump that North Korea is about to launch nukes against China. 24 hours later, sit back and relax as China ends the Kim regime.

It's gonna be great.

That is a very viable plan.

He is a known Russian asset, he is vulnerable to being a great source.

I doubt trump will ever own another phone that is not being monitored....

I knew you would- Country over party
Republican Party is in the midst of a civil war- those for and against Trump - going to be another wild year

Are the Liz Cheney's the upcoming leadership of the Party
Just curious, is Liz ducks homosexual daughter???

So you can't manage to point to one. Gotcha.

If he incited insurrection it should be easy as pie to quote the statement where he did so. But you can't. All you can do is regurgitate what your MSM herdmasters told you happened.
What mobsters do you know ever states explicitly the crime they intend to commit?

I don't think trump would read them. He'd just throw them out.
If there is any way he could stand to profit from it he will. Gotta a feeling the way his brand is going now along the potential legal problems he may be facing, he is going to have a serious need for revenue sources after he leaves office.

I asked for the quote where he incited. Not a regurgitation of random things. Point to the quote or quotes that you believe show incitement to insurrection.
If I tie a cat to a stake and ripe a cat killing pitbull into a frenzy and let it go, I didn't just not murder that cat because I didn't yell "Sic 'em" when I let the dog go.

Enough of this stupid quibbling bullshit.

Where this protest was and when it was and what it was protesting was in response to a cynical lie told by people who knew damn well they were lying the whole time.

Nothing is ever gonna change that. Especially not being a grammar Nazi

I didn't vote because the answer is rather obvious: Trump has to ask for it. Intel briefings aren't just automatically given to ex-presidents, they normally have to ask for it through the proper channels.

Given Trump's inability to digest information that isn't somehow related to him, he may not even ask for intel briefings. And if he does, it will largely be because he wants to look important; it will be about image, not being informed.

Also, Biden has the power, via the intelligence services, to determine what Trump even gets to see. Keep in mind that just because an ex-president asks for intel, doesn't mean he gets whatever he wants. And some presidents have opted for a simple overview while others have asked for specific types of intel (usually things related to former policy goals or areas of interests) and have gotten low-level-classified briefings. The US intelligence services CAN say no to an ex-president, in which the current president has to over-ride to allow.

Should Trump ask for it, he will not get anything that may cause a security risk would be my assumption.

And to be clear, ex-presidents like Obama and "W" do NOT get the highest level of intel briefings. Only the current president can authorize that on good advice. So, for example, Obama never got to see the top level classified intel about China from the Trump administration...and that is perfectly fine and within that administration's purview.

Yep.

Though, for Trump to be included in any sense of Intel from his firing going forward, he has to be invited in by a seated President. And with every living past President thinking he is garbage and a national traitor? Fat chance of that happening. Even nut-less McConnell knows he is a traitorous piece of shit.

Trump's continued national threat comes down to what he already knows while he was President (if he ever paid attention); and his personal relationships with America's enemies. Or does he no longer support and defend Putin against America? Does he no longer have a special bond with Kim Jung-un? Does he no longer celebrate a grievance-ridden, and vengeful sense of victimhood against the world?

Besides, this jackass is going to spend the rest of his life trying in vain to redefine his historical legacy from national traitor to hero. Seeking to create further harm towards America would take away from what his ego will allow. He's focused solely on personal desperation to be more than garbage. In just a couple months (or days), he went from being one of the very worst in American history to probably the very worst. Nixon and Andrew Johnson fans should rejoice.

Last edited:
IMHO- Trump having access to NS intel/briefings is a security threat to the US
After 20 Jan he can no longer declassify Intel/records

If this is something Biden legally has the power to do, then yes, absolutely. Trump cannot be trusted with US intel.

After 1/20 it should be no concern of Trump's. Besides, he could have cared less about them before, why would he give a **** then?
Because he's been a spiteful bitch of a Lame Duck?

Because he's probably going to have financial problems in the near future?

There has been no 'bottom' to this guy's depravity.

There's nothing to cut off. Presidents don't have access to intelligence briefings once they leave office unless the new President seeks their counsel.

So you can't manage to point to one. Gotcha.

If he incited insurrection it should be easy as pie to quote the statement where he did so. But you can't. All you can do is regurgitate what your MSM herdmasters told you happened.

01302FF5-B76D-4A49-B620-AF4D865A359F.jpeg

Not fully aware what if any such intelligence or briefings access a former president might be customarily allowed but I don't think in the case of Donny "The Mouth" Trump he should be afforded any access to anything more from the White House than what some White House tourist doing a walk through might attain.

Once Joe Biden and Kamala take their oaths they need to let the Trump's and all of their minions to keep the hell out of Dodge, as it were.

IMHO- Trump having access to NS intel/briefings is a security threat to the US
After 20 Jan he can no longer declassify Intel/records

I fail to see why any former president should get access to this. Obama, Bush, Clinton, Bush, etc should have not gotten it after Jan 21 either

Back
Top Bottom