• This is a political forum that is non-biased/non-partisan and treats every person's position on topics equally. This debate forum is not aligned to any political party. In today's politics, many ideas are split between and even within all the political parties. Often we find ourselves agreeing on one platform but some topics break our mold. We are here to discuss them in a civil political debate. If this is your first visit to our political forums, be sure to check out the RULES. Registering for debate politics is necessary before posting. Register today to participate - it's free!

Should Biden cut off Trumps intelligence briefings/access to classified briefings?

Should Biden cut off Trumps intelligence briefings/access to classified briefings?

• Total voters
He has no sense of responsibility period. Its why I voted that he shouldn't receive it.
Agreed - If we started listing his moral failures, well that would be a long list of failure and disgust
Same applies to the Trump Crime Family, excluding his son Barron
I pray the stench follows all of them, again excepting Barron, till they die as that will never change the damage done to the US, all due to power, greed and no conscience

Approaching 400K dead, when will the death toll start dropping?
They were all involved in that
Rant of reason over

As someone here says "Stating facts not in evidence". Piling on with a Kangaroo court is not going to win you any friends.
Can ya tell me why you quoted yourself
World is filled with lonely people

Only the lonely (dum-dum-dum-dumdy-doo-wah)
Know the way I feel tonight (ooh-yay-yay-yay-yeah)
Only the lonely (dum-dum-dum-dumdy-doo-wah)
Know this feeling ain't right (dum-dum-dum-dumdy-doo-wah)

But only the lonely
Know why
I cry
Only the lonely

IMHO- Trump having access to NS intel/briefings is a security threat to the US
After 20 Jan he can no longer declassify Intel/records

Of course Biden should not give Trump intelligence briefings. After unleashing a lynch mob to run amok in our Capitol (some of whom tried to seek out and kill the people's representatives), Donald Trump and his immediate coterie must be made persona non grata the moment he is out of office.

Last edited:
This would be an extraordinary outcome. Nevertheless, given his volatility, the legal challenges that confront him once he leaves office, his role in inciting an insurrection against the House of Representatives and Senate aimed at thwarting the counting of electoral votes, he presents a major security risk. Therefore, he should have no access to any classified information or any other Intelligence that is not available to the general public.

For four years, as president, he has received — or had opportunity to receive — every single piece of information and analysis that the intelligence community produced, regardless of compartment or classification. It is hard to overstate the value of what he has read and heard.

I suspect he slept through most of it.

Of course Biden should not give Trump intelligence briefings. After unleashing a lynch mob to run amok in our Capitol to seek out and kill the people's representatives, Donald Trump and his immediate coterie must be made persona non grata the moment he is out of office.
I knew you would- Country over party
Republican Party is in the midst of a civil war- those for and against Trump - going to be another wild year

Are the Liz Cheney's the upcoming leadership of the Party

IMHO- Trump having access to NS intel/briefings is a security threat to the US
After 20 Jan he can no longer declassify Intel/records

I think this subject has had a thread on it a few months ago. I'll say the same thing, no President should keep access to classified information. They are out of office and therefore don't have a need to know. Anything that comes up, of a particular nature, has a person that has been working that very specific field for 20 years and are eminently more qualified than any elected official that happens to get the chair.

I knew you would- Country over party
Republican Party is in the midst of a civil war- those for and against Trump - going to be another wild year

Are the Liz Cheney's the upcoming leadership of the Party

One can only hope she is.

Why “cut off” Trump from something that he doesn’t read now?

He doesn't have to read it to sell it, and he owes AA lot of dangerous people a LOT of money...

I think this subject has had a thread on it a few months ago. I'll say the same thing, no President should keep access to classified information. They are out of office and therefore don't have a need to know. Anything that comes up, of a particular nature, has a person that has been working that very specific field for 20 years and are eminently more qualified than any elected official that happens to get the chair.
Normally it would provide background info if asked - now Babbling Brook should have no access

I asked for the quote where he incited. Not a regurgitation of random things. Point to the quote or quotes that you believe show incitement to insurrection.

Thanks for validating my comment......🤚

Don't forget, there's also some Trump hating Canadians who want to cancel him.
Trump canceled himself. Just like he's been doing forever.

It's why the guy you voted for to be President of the USA can't get a bank loan from a USA bank.

Thanks for validating my comment......🤚
So you can't manage to point to one. Gotcha.

If he incited insurrection it should be easy as pie to quote the statement where he did so. But you can't. All you can do is regurgitate what your MSM herdmasters told you happened.

Back
Top Bottom