• This is a political forum that is non-biased/non-partisan and treats every person's position on topics equally. This debate forum is not aligned to any political party. In today's politics, many ideas are split between and even within all the political parties. Often we find ourselves agreeing on one platform but some topics break our mold. We are here to discuss them in a civil political debate. If this is your first visit to our political forums, be sure to check out the RULES. Registering for debate politics is necessary before posting. Register today to participate - it's free!

She's unraveling...

Status
Not open for further replies.
Too late.......they have already deceived you. ;)

C'monnnnn Indictment! :rock

LOL. That would be funny, but it seems extraordinarily unlikely: do you think she doesn't have enough in her bag to make the fading B.O. think twice about crossing her? B.O. hasn't exactly been a paragon of loyalty, so I would be very surprised if HRC hasn't made contingency plans. So, I doubt his DOJ or FBI would pursue anything of substance that could hurt her, if even such a thing exists. Sure, investigate to give the appearance of even-handedness or, dare I say it, "justice', but if there is anything to be found, I would be shocked if the fibbies brought it to light. They are government workers after all.

I imagine living in the head of someone named after the Crawling Chaos itself would be rather uncomfortable.

The anime version of Nyarlathotep is Nyarko-San, and is superior.

Moderator's Warning:
Closed for mod review.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom