• This is a political forum that is non-biased/non-partisan and treats every person's position on topics equally. This debate forum is not aligned to any political party. In today's politics, many ideas are split between and even within all the political parties. Often we find ourselves agreeing on one platform but some topics break our mold. We are here to discuss them in a civil political debate. If this is your first visit to our political forums, be sure to check out the RULES. Registering for debate politics is necessary before posting. Register today to participate - it's free!

She's unraveling...

Status
Not open for further replies.
Yes, I have a business to run and some days are very busy. More and more people wanting firearms training and some of my other services.
As far as the other thing you mentioned....I am not of that persuasion and think it pretty disgusting.

It's gonna be Trump....Bernie is only hanging in there to see if she is indicted. ;)

No links to polls- juts a photo from Photobucket.

A new Quinnipiac poll tells the inconvenient truth. Trump and Hillary Clinton are tied in each of the three key swing states of Ohio, Pennsylvania and Florida.

For as much as you right wing nuts like to bitch about bias you never seem to want to check your own. Quinnipiac has consistently favored republicans and trump far more than average polls. You can rest assured that over the next month as more polls are held Hillary will be winning.

I am bored now

MickeyW disappeared again!!

Oh well, my job is done here

Had to give kudos to Mickey just because this is one of the strangest threads I've read.
I can't tell if he is being hit on, made fun of, or if the person really thinks they are making any real point on the thread, itself...

Doesn't bother me a bit. I've dealt with misfits, weirdos and miscreants, for years, on the streets of America. They can try and give me grief....but will fail miserably.
I'm like teflon.

Just when you think it can't get any worse, you had to come up with that scenario.

It would be a Hoot!

Oh look... more objective "journalism."

Yep and better than the other guys!

He's just mad about what Mickey said in another thread.

Apparently. These loonytoon sick ****s ...Can't Handle the Truth!

As many of us our aware MickeyW is one the most prominent homophobes on DP, there are more, but we will take care of them someother time. I feel its time for an intervention, we know that the most vocal homophobes are the gay themselves. I believe we should help MickeyW come out of the closet. Oh and what happen last night, that between us lol

Keep thinking that way.......some day, you may "straighten" out!

Pray that she doesn't disolve before she's knocked off that horrible wild man.

Dissolve....I like it! :lol:

Hey folks

I finally got MickeyW to shut his pie hole!!

Gayism is a mental illness by any normal standards! Rump Rangers need an adjustment! I have the solution.

And I don't do it with little boys.

And I repeat, you are humping the wrong leg and you are off topic for this thread.

How does it feel to ....Want?

Don't respond to him Mickey. He's obviously trying to get himself shut down here and he wants to take you with him.

No one is scared of gays.

Ditto! Nothing scary about them....they just suffer from a mental illness.

Your comments in this thread are totally inappropriate and frankly quite ignorant and childish.

Ditto!

Loves and kisses

Guns and Ammo!

...Except Pat Robertson.

Nawww....he only Fears the Lord God....never gays!

No links to polls- juts a photo from Photobucket.

Standby...I'll get it! ...........................Done!

Hillary Clinton is unraveling quickly | New York Post

For as much as you right wing nuts like to bitch about bias you never seem to want to check your own. Quinnipiac has consistently favored republicans and trump far more than average polls. You can rest assured that over the next month as more polls are held Hillary will be winning.

Keep thinking that..........Millions are behind Trump, millions more despise that Crook and Liar...Hillary!

Your back,

Have you finally come out of the closet?

Next time you want more man on man fun let me know

Ooops

Did I say too much, shhh...your secret is safe with me

Is this an open offer to everyone?

They are all suffering from a particularly potent strain of Cooties known colloquially as "Teh Gayz." It's believed to be incredibly contagious, although it is apparently optional for some.

What are the symptons? I need to keep my eyes out for them.

A new Quinnipiac poll tells the inconvenient truth. Trump and Hillary Clinton are tied in each of the three key swing states of Ohio, Pennsylvania and Florida.

If one only looks at the pledged delegate count, HRC still has a long way to go: over 600 shy with about 1100 to go. https://www.google.com/search?q=dem...f-8&oe=utf-8#eob=m.09c7w0/D/5/short/m.09c7w0/

Adding in the super delegates is what makes it look like she is inevitable, but these delegates are free to vote however they want at the convention. They could, or a number of them could, swing their support to Sanders. Something of lesser degree but same kind happened in 2008. I think that unless she passes 2,383 in pledged delegates, it could be up for grabs particularly if Sanders finishes strong.

Of course, these superdelegates are party bigwigs who are getting something, or expect to get something, for their support. Even though they may, or may not, personally like HRC (does anybody actually like her as a person?), their calculus is going to be who can or will deliver both the election and their private deals. HRC is almost assuredly a better bet in the latter and, while she doesn't have the same level of general election support as Sanders, it's still good enough that betting against her would have to be at long odds.

Now, I'm assuming that things continue as they have been, more-or-less. If there's some kind of big scandal (FBI investigation, etc), the last paragraph could be flipped very easily. I seriously doubt that is likely though. Even if you assume she's guilty of something, I would be shocked if anything could be proven-it's too damn easy to wipe a server.

He's hiding. Look in the closet.

How about working, providing some very needed services to the public...and paying a lot in taxes!

Don't respond to him Mickey. He's obviously trying to get himself shut down here and he wants to take you with him.

Agreed.

What exact mental illness do they suffer from?

Sexual transference disorder. Easily identified by over 90% of the straight population.

Too late.......they have already deceived you. ;)

If one only looks at the pledged delegate count, HRC still has a long way to go: over 600 shy with about 1100 to go.

Adding in the super delegates is what makes it look like she is inevitable, but these delegates are free to vote however they want at the convention. They could, or a number of them could, swing their support to Sanders. Something of lesser degree but same kind happened in 2008. I think that unless she passes 2,383 in pledged delegates, it could be up for grabs particularly if Sanders finishes strong.

Of course, these superdelegates are party bigwigs who are getting something, or expect to get something, for their support. Even though they may, or may not, personally like HRC (does anybody actually like her as a person?), their calculus is going to be who can or will deliver both the election and their private deals. HRC is almost assuredly a better bet in the latter and, while she doesn't have the same level of general election support as Sanders, it's still good enough that betting against her would have to be at long odds.

Now, I'm assuming that things continue as they have been, more-or-less. If there's some kind of big scandal (FBI investigation, etc), the last paragraph could be flipped very easily. I seriously doubt that is likely though. Even if you assume she's guilty of something, I would be shocked if anything could be proven-it's too damn easy to wipe a server.

C'monnnnn Indictment! :rock

Vulnerability to holy water and voting Democrat. With some of the worse cases, a constant desire to burn the Constitution & use the ashes as part of a formula for Satanislamic anal lube (the rest of the formula is comprised of fetal stem cells and virgin period blood) can also be a particularly serious symptom.

There's got to be close to a dozen blatant rules violations in this thread.:lol:

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom