• This is a political forum that is non-biased/non-partisan and treats every person's position on topics equally. This debate forum is not aligned to any political party. In today's politics, many ideas are split between and even within all the political parties. Often we find ourselves agreeing on one platform but some topics break our mold. We are here to discuss them in a civil political debate. If this is your first visit to our political forums, be sure to check out the RULES. Registering for debate politics is necessary before posting. Register today to participate - it's free!

She Had an Abortion With Herschel Walker. She Also Had a Child With Him.

But the poster does not seem to care about such details.

I have no problem with people changing beliefs as long as this change does not come suddenly right before an election.
Of course, people can change their beliefs. But Walker has never come out and explained that and Walker's story about the issue has changed multiple times. That's the problem.

1. Her evidence is undersized

2. Who would he sue? Her identity is unknown

3. She has said things that contradict her claim. I think I was clear about that in my post.
You mean the get well card was smaller than Kim Jung Un's love letter to djt?
1665075468249.png
He would sue the Daily Beast.

You weren't

You declared that Walker should have stayed on the dem plantation. He was never ON the dem plantation. So, you're wrong.
Dems only attack or criticize blacks who have left the liberal plantation. Not one of you libs has criticized him for paying for an abortion, having tons of kids out of wedlock, or being a crappy father. You dont care about any of that. Walkers crime in the eyes of the left is hypocrisy

Dems only attack or criticize blacks who have left the liberal plantation. Not one of you libs has criticized him for paying for an abortion, having tons of kids out of wedlock, or being a crappy father. You dont care about any of that. Walkers crime in the eyes of the left is hypocrisy
Blah, blah, blah.

Walker was never a dem. You were wrong. Just admit it.

Your "cobbling" involved stating that Walker was a lib when he behaved shamefully, and contending he would be a hero if he ran as a Democrat.

That's being deliberately obtuse. Feeling attacked about it? Either post something less stupid or cry moar.
Its not stupid. None of you are criticizing him for his behavior. His crime in your eyes is hypocrisy and that is only a crime because he is on the right. If he were on the left, you wouldnt give a crap about any of the things you are faking outrage over.

The leftist kook tell is 'fascist.'
That's a matter of opinion.

Democratic Party is a proper noun. Ignorance of this is not an opinion, it's just ignorance.

Democratic is an adjective. Democrat is a noun. Again, ignorance can be displayed, hidden or knowledge can be displayed. Free country.
Which means close to 98% of leftists here are kooks. But im being generous.
"Everybody kooky. Now you kooky too."
-- George Thorollygoodleft.

Of course, people can change their beliefs. But Walker has never come out and explained that and Walker's story about the issue has changed multiple times. That's the problem.

This is indeed the problem. But even if he came out and CLAIMED that he changed his beliefs with respect to abortion, this is still a claim that people should not buy that easily. As long as Walker or any person like Walker is not faced with a new unwanted pregnancy threatening the stability of his personal life , nobody can have credible evidence of this "changing attitude" Hypocrites are known to have changing attitudes when they address other people's behavior!

Watching the right meltdown over this, having to retreat to Walker being a vote even if a complete liar and hypocrite as a "conservative" or someone interested in "family values," is nothing short of priceless.

Watching the right meltdown over this, having to retreat to Walker being a vote even if a complete liar and hypocrite as a "conservative" or someone interested in "family values," is nothing short of priceless.
Where can I go to see this happening?

A Republican official was on NPR this morning basically admitting they don't care, because the election is in 5 weeks.

Its not stupid. None of you are criticizing him for his behavior. His crime in your eyes is hypocrisy and that is only a crime because he is on the right. If he were on the left, you wouldnt give a crap about any of the things you are faking outrage over.
*angrily stamps foot* "BUH BUH BUH LIBZ!"

It's literally all you have, isn't it? Try this - calm down, then make a post in this thread discussing Walker's situation without referencing the left, libs, the media, or Democrats. Thrall us with your acumen.

I agree this is just getting stupid at this point. This has just become one of the MANY election time - I had or claim to have had a previous relationship with this person and I want to hurt them now because I hold a grudge against them, disagree with them politically, and/or someone is paying me a lot to engage in this tactic. It's just stupid.
I don't care if they had a a long or short term relationship, had sex, or had a baby. These are all things quite common in many a man/woman relationship. This is just another -
Do you care if they've had an abortion? And then denied it (lied)?

A Republican official was on NPR this morning basically admitting they don't care, because the election is in 5 weeks.

Controllable over substance or even legitimacy of character = modern Republican Party

*angrily stamps foot* "BUH BUH BUH LIBZ!"

It's literally all you have, isn't it? Try this - calm down, then make a post in this thread discussing Walker's situation without referencing the left, libs, the media, or Democrats. Thrall us with your acumen.
Lol. You are the one posting in all caps. Perhaps you should stop projecting your anger onto others. Once you have calmed down, perhaps you can explain to me why it is ok in your eyes to criticize the right, as has been going on this entire thread, but not point back at the left? Im guess that as a typical lib, you can dish it out but cant take it. The fact is, you have been unable to counter a single thing I have written. Why? Because you arent able to. And in your impotent frustration you lash out and attack me.

We know by his behavior that he was a lib. Just like Trump was a lib when he was sleazing around the NY social scene

What a moronic logic?

If a celebrity was a liberal in the past, we would have plenty of evidence. The social scenes everywhere have many conservatives too. Heck, we have found fanatic conservatives even giving blowjobs to other men in public bathrooms.

I agree this is just getting stupid at this point. This has just become one of the MANY election time - I had or claim to have had a previous relationship with this person and I want to hurt them now because I hold a grudge against them, disagree with them politically, and/or someone is paying me a lot to engage in this tactic. It's just stupid.
I don't care if they had a a long or short term relationship, had sex, or had a baby. These are all things quite common in many a man/woman relationship. This is just another -
Lets set aside the abortion and the baby for just a moment, Walker has lied about his level of education, his association with law enforcement, his business
affiliations, the abuse in his marriage, and probably a few other things I can't think of at the moment. Is this acceptable to you simply because he has an R behind his name? Walker proclaims he has been saved by the lord, but gives no indication that this is true.

The mirror?
I checked. Its not going on there. Perhaps you can be more specific. Maybe cite a certain post where I have done this. Or maybe just quit posting bullshit. Your choice.

Nothing surprising. They did not even have a problem supporting a senate candidate who as a 30-something adult was flirting 16 year old girls in malls.

Last edited:
Lol. You are the one posting in all caps. Perhaps you should stop projecting your anger onto others. Once you have calmed down, perhaps you can explain to me why it is ok in your eyes to criticize the right, as has been going on this entire thread, but not point back at the left? Im guess that as a typical lib, you can dish it out but cant take it. The fact is, you have been unable to counter a single thing I have written. Why? Because you arent able to. And in your impotent frustration you lash out and attack me.
Bless your angry wee heart, you tried.

I hope you have a lib free day. :)

This is indeed the problem. But even if he came out and CLAIMED that he changed his beliefs with respect to abortion, this is still a claim that people should not buy that easily. As long as Walker or any person like Walker is not faced with a new unwanted pregnancy threatening the stability of his personal life , nobody can have credible evidence of this "changing attitude" Hypocrites are known to have changing attitudes when they address other people's behavior!
I don't even go that far. Claims coming from compulsive liars should be rejected outright. It's not only a waste of time addressing them, but as in a court of law, when a witness violates their oath to truth, everything that witness says can be rejected.

Walker's lies have been delusional. It's one thing to lie into money or out of trouble, but making things up is a serious mental condition.

I checked. Its not going on there. Perhaps you can be more specific. Maybe cite a certain post where I have done this. Or maybe just quit posting bullshit. Your choice.

Your post is filled to the brim with irony.

So, why defend Walker?

Back
Top Bottom