• This is a political forum that is non-biased/non-partisan and treats every person's position on topics equally. This debate forum is not aligned to any political party. In today's politics, many ideas are split between and even within all the political parties. Often we find ourselves agreeing on one platform but some topics break our mold. We are here to discuss them in a civil political debate. If this is your first visit to our political forums, be sure to check out the RULES. Registering for debate politics is necessary before posting. Register today to participate - it's free!

She Had an Abortion With Herschel Walker. She Also Had a Child With Him.

What a moronic logic?

If a celebrity was a liberal in the past, we would have plenty of evidence. The social scenes everywhere have also ,many conservatives. Heck, we have found fanatic conservatives even giving blowjobs to other men in public bathrooms.
Again, Walkers behavior is not a problem to the left. It is that he is on the right and is speaking out against bad behavior that you object to.

1. Her evidence is undersized

2. Who would he sue? Her identity is unknown

3. She has said things that contradict her claim. I think I was clear about that in my post.

You're completely missing the point. His track record shows he likes to control what goes inside a lady. His political believes clearly state he also wants to control what comes out of a lady. He's obviously wrong on both accounts, and in addition to that he is being a hypocrite.

And that makes him a complete waste of space and time.

And you want to defend that?

Joey

Again, Walkers behavior is not a problem to the left. It is that he is on the right and is speaking out against bad behavior that you object to.

You mean his decision to accept (and pay) for an abortion in his personal life is not a problem to the left which is correct.

His hypocritical behavior of promoting policies that deny from others what he chose for his personal life IS a problem to the left.

Your post is filled to the brim with irony.

So, why defend Walker?
Where is the irony? And I havent really defended the guy. What I have done is attack libs for being sanctimonious douchebags. But thats a full-time job here.
I dont know if this story is true or not. I think Walker has been clear that he is a different person today than he was when he was younger. If he paid for an abortion he should man up to it

That makes zero sense. If power was what Walker was after all he had to do is run as a democrat and you and every other lib would be cheering on sleazy behavior.
That's a nice thought, but Walker chose to run as a MAGA Republican. In this reality, which is the only one we have, it's MAGA Republicans cheering on sleazy behavior. They want to put this guy in the Senate for 6 years. Democrats didn't nominate him, MAGA republicans did. His opponent is a known person that Democrats did nominate, Raphael Warnock.

You mean his decision to accept (and pay) for an abortion in his personal life is not a problem to the left which is correct.

His hypocritical behavior of promoting policies that deny from others what he chose for his personal life IS a problem to the left.
Is there nothing you did or believed when you were younger that you see as wrong today? I know numerous people who have changed their views on abortion over time. I am one of them

Part of it would depend on when this supposed abortion took place. People have been known to change their positions you know. :rolleyes:
Unfortunately, Walker has changed his position on whether he worked for the FBI, whether he worked in law enforcement, whether he owned 5 hospitals,
whether he abused his ex wife, and now whether he paid for an abortion. The man is as bad a liar as trump, but on a smaller scale. Maybe if he is elected to the Senate, and trump goes to prison, Walker will be able to catch up.

That's a nice thought, but Walker chose to run as a MAGA Republican. In this reality, which is the only one we have, it's MAGA Republicans cheering on sleazy behavior. They want to put this guy in the Senate for 6 years. Democrats didn't nominate him, MAGA republicans did. His opponent is a known person that Democrats did nominate, Raphael Warnock.
First of all, we dont know if its true. And second, if he isnt the same person he was 20 years ago, why should he not be given credit for turning his life around?

Where is the irony? And I havent really defended the guy. What I have done is attack libs for being sanctimonious douchebags. But thats a full-time job here.
I dont know if this story is true or not. I think Walker has been clear that he is a different person today than he was when he was younger. If he paid for an abortion he should man up to it

You do not know the meaning of the term "sanctimonious douchebags" because you do not know the meaning of "sanctimonious."
Libs have forced their own ELECTED senators (AL Franken) to step down after info that showed a senator's contact that contradicted the lib values.

If he does that I would be shockingly impressed.

First of all, we dont know if its true. And second, if he isnt the same person he was 20 years ago, why should he not be given credit for turning his life around?
Until just a few months ago he was still lying about being valedictorian of his high school and graduating from UGA. And sharing other tall tales. He hasn't turned his life around.

And, he was never part of the liberal democrat plantation.

You do not know the meaning of the term "sanctimonious douchebags" because you do not know the meaning of "sanctimonious."
Libs have forced their own ELECTED senators (AL Franken) to step down after info that showed a senator's contact that contradicted the lib values.
Sanctimonious is the correct word. At least we agree on the 'douchebag' part lol.

No. The problem is his support for laws banning abortion.

Is there nothing you did or believed when you were younger that you see as wrong today? I know numerous people who have changed their views on abortion over time. I am one of them

AGAIN, there is ZERO reason to accept the words of a person who does not even admit what he did in the past. And AGAIN, changing an opinion about what OTHERS should do does not imply that you have changed position about what YOU should do when you are faced with the same problem. The only way it exists for someone to take the words of this person seriously is if SWalker's sexual partner has TODAY an unwanted pregnancy and Walker shows a desire to keep the baby.

Until just a few months ago he was still lying about being valedictorian of his high school and graduating from UGA. And sharing other tall tales. He hasn't turned his life around.

And, he was never part of the liberal democrat plantation.
Biden is still lying about his background and that doesnt bother you one bit, so why the outrage over Walker?
And every black is born onto the liberal plantation and that is where the left expects them to stay. Those who leave are attacked mercilessly. Just like they were when they tried to escape the liberal plantations of the old South. The more things change, the more they stay the same.

I don‘t care.

Walker was recruited because the GOP cynically thought they could play a black football celebrity against a sitting Senator.

They didn’t ask too many questions. They jsut assumed that if they put him up they could control him.

They always do this with their cranks, crackpots and celebrity candidates.

There are no real GOP leaders anymore, other than McConnell. And he’s about as sinister and cynical as they come.

The rest are just cranks like Greene, Gosar, and Gaetz. They’re not about governing or getting things done.

All they care about is being one TV feeding red meat to knuckle draggers.

Being a do nothing or a know nothing, or a scammer never lost a vote from trump nation.

??? Im not angry at all. Nor am I being obtuse. What I wrote was 100% accurate. You know that so you attack me for saying it.
Your post was you guessing about what might happen in an alternative reality.

What is 100% accurate is Walker is running as a Republican and the GOP in GA at least don't seem to care that he had 4 kids with 4 different women, paid for an abortion, that one of his children is accusing him of domestic violence, causing them to move 6 times to avoid him out of fear and more. It's pretty clear he's lying about the abortion and the GOP don't care about the lying. They don't care that his only qualifications for Senate appear to be 1) he was a great football player, and 2) Trump likes him.
If he is a different person, he throws one of the mom's of his children under the bus as a liar? How is that a demonstration of integrity, turning over a new leaf? Even in the Christian faith, if he's a Christian, part of that redemption means accepting your sins, not lying about having committed them, then asking for forgiveness for sins you don't admit to have committed.

Christian Walker, his son, points out exactly that, that he's good with redemption stories, but that his dad is lying like a POS even now.

Sanctimonious is the correct word. At least we agree on the 'douchebag' part lol.

We do not agree about your knowledge of the first term and I gave you an example which supports my point (Al Franken) . We agree that you know the term of douchebag very well.

No. The problem is his support for laws banning abortion.
Right. You dont care that he paid for abortions. You dont care that he had children out of wedlock or that he was a bad father. You care that he is on the right and opposes the one true sacrament of liberalism

And every black is born onto the liberal plantation and that is where the left expects them to stay. Those who leave are attacked mercilessly. Just like they were when they tried to escape the liberal plantations of the old South. The more things change, the more they stay the same.
Walker is being attacked for being a serial liar. His own children accuse him of being an abusive, when not absent, father.

Your post was you guessing about what might happen in an alternative reality.

What is 100% accurate is Walker is running as a Republican and the GOP in GA at least don't seem to care that he had 4 kids with 4 different women, paid for an abortion, that one of his children is accusing him of domestic violence, causing them to move 6 times to avoid him out of fear and more. It's pretty clear he's lying about the abortion and the GOP don't care about the lying. They don't care that his only qualifications for Senate appear to be 1) he was a great football player, and 2) Trump likes him.

If he is a different person, he throws one of the mom's of his children under the bus as a liar? How is that a demonstration of integrity, turning over a new leaf? Even in the Christian faith, if he's a Christian, part of that redemption means accepting your sins, not lying about having committed them, then asking for forgiveness for sins you don't admit to have committed.

Christian Walker, his son, points out exactly that, that he's good with redemption stories, but that his dad is lying like a POS even now.
We dont know who this woman accusing him is. So he may not either.

Biden is still lying about his background and that doesnt bother you one bit, so why the outrage over Walker?
But, but, BiDeN. And more liberal plantation lies. GMAFB.

I think if you ever replied with an honest answer on this board, it might crash from the impact of the shockwaves from the spectral dissonance.

Walker is being attacked for being a serial liar. His own children accuse him of being an abusive, when not absent, father.
Biden is a serial liar in much the same way. And you libs dont care one bit. You hate Walker because he is black and has left the plantation and that is a threat to liberals everywhere.

Right. You dont care that he paid for abortions. You dont care that he had children out of wedlock or that he was a bad father. You care that he is on the right and opposes the one true sacrament of liberalism

I do not care about him paying for abortions. This is not the same with equating my beliefs about abortions with my beliefs about what a good marriage is or how a good father should behave when he and is partners choose to have a baby. This is another example of why you are incapable of using the term "sanctimonious" properly

Again, it's the MAGA GOP who nominated this guy. We KNOW the GOP has no problem with his behavior which includes a credible history of domestic violence, serial lying, having 4 kids with 4 women, paying for an abortion, lying about it, while supporting abortion bans for everyone else who isn't a wealthy former football player. Those are the new GOP values.

Back
Top Bottom