• This is a political forum that is non-biased/non-partisan and treats every person's position on topics equally. This debate forum is not aligned to any political party. In today's politics, many ideas are split between and even within all the political parties. Often we find ourselves agreeing on one platform but some topics break our mold. We are here to discuss them in a civil political debate. If this is your first visit to our political forums, be sure to check out the RULES. Registering for debate politics is necessary before posting. Register today to participate - it's free!

She doesn't love you

Omniscient

Banned
Reaction score
Political Leaning
Centrist
she doesnt love you for you, she loves your strength

if you loose that strength she wont leave you because of that, she will "fall out of love with you" then leave you because of that (and blame you)

because a womans romantic love is conditional and based on your strength

same reason men dont want their spouses to get fat. because they know if she does they will fall out of love with her and cheat / leave

if you loose that strength she wont leave you because of that, she will "fall out of love with you" then leave you because of that (and blame you)

same reason men dont want their spouses to get fat. because they know if she does they will fall out of love with her and cheat / leave
sorry for your loss

I am both physically and emotionally strong and I prefer my partners to be the same. To which type of strength are you referring?

I am both physically and emotionally strong and I prefer my partners to be the same. To which type of strength are you referring?

ya i need a strong sugar mama who will pay for my high lifestyle and then i can hump the young pool girl when shes at work

ya i need a strong sugar mama who will pay for my high lifestyle and then i can hump the young pool girl when shes at work
Well, then you might as well purchase a Megamillions ticket because for you - the odds are about even between you hitting that and the "sugar mama" you think is going to scoop you up <shaking my head>

I believe many women like confidence, but physical strength is probably more of an individual taste.

Incels gonna incel.

I believe many women like confidence, but physical strength is probably more of an individual taste.

i never said anything about physical strength

also the point of this thread is romantic love is conditional

and people get that wake up call when their partner divorces them

Well, then you might as well purchase a Megamillions ticket because for you - the odds are about even between you hitting that and the "sugar mama" you think is going to scoop you up <shaking my head>

i already have it

but i want to trade her in for an even richer one

and trade the pool girl in for an even younger one

i already have it

but i want to trade her in for an even richer one

and trade the pool girl in for an even younger one
Pool "girl". Mmm... hmmm.. yes, this is definitely, absolutely genuine and you are certainly not ****ing around <rolling eyes>

Pool "girl". Mmm... hmmm.. yes, this is definitely, absolutely genuine and you are certainly not ****ing around <rolling eyes>

you thought there was only pool boys?

its gender equality. there is pool girls now too

cmon wake up

swimming-pool-cleaner-at-work-picture-id467107373

i never said anything about physical strength

and people get that wake up call when their partner divorces them

I wasn't sure what you were talking about.

Of course, love is conditional. You have to show it or it won't be reciprocated. If one partner puts onerous demands on the other, then just split up.

I just don't believe that you have any expertise in this field.

here u go

i made it simpler and more obvious for you

here u go

i made it simpler and more obvious for you

I'm just going to ignore it and keep laughing at the incel.

I wasn't sure what you were talking about.

Of course, love is conditional. You have to show it or it won't be reciprocated. If one partner puts onerous demands on the other, then just split up.

i demand my wife stay 19 forever

cute, young, and fun

I actually kind of agree with this.

I am not saying that true love does not exist, it certainly does, however, doesn't matter how much we try to romanticize it, the reality is that, most people have a limit on what is tolerable when it comes to the behavior and sometimes, looks, of their partner.

Some women will divorce their husband if he slept with another woman. Some women will do that if he is only having an "emotional" affair with a woman. Some men will break up with their girlfriend if she weighs over 300 pounds. Some will do that if she is at 200 pounds. In fact I literally can't think of any case where someone will stay with their partner no matter what.

Back
Top Bottom