• This is a political forum that is non-biased/non-partisan and treats every person's position on topics equally. This debate forum is not aligned to any political party. In today's politics, many ideas are split between and even within all the political parties. Often we find ourselves agreeing on one platform but some topics break our mold. We are here to discuss them in a civil political debate. If this is your first visit to our political forums, be sure to check out the RULES. Registering for debate politics is necessary before posting. Register today to participate - it's free!

Settle For Biden

Nope. Still supporting Howie til the end. The DNC should have known better than go with the creep.

That will show them!!!

*sigh*

If everyone had some balls instead of idle talk, this would be a win for our country.

That would only depend on what this "talk" would be

It's NOT 3rd party

We need a third party; a labor-focused green party.

I say let the democrats have the center. They're corporate shills and Warhawks.

We need a third party; a labor-focused green party.

No, what we need is citizenry REFORM

No party will change anything

Voting for an old white guy because he isn't Trump is what exactly? Is that really all we got? Lame.

You still have the irrelevant 3rd party if you choose

Have some balls and vote 3rd instead of settling.

This. Anyone who knowingly votes for a lesser evil isnt worthy of respect or admiration. In fact I would even put that person's honesty in doubt.

That's been said for many elections. Lets carry on with the same old then. Complain, vote like you are groomed to, repeat. Make sure to complain without accomplishing anything. If you feel like being taken for granted, rinse and repeat. You are welcome.

You're correct.

You're just going about it all the wrong way

It's two separate issues between voting for the better of the two viable candidate, and fixing voting to make third party votes make sense. Fight for each state to adopt ranked voting, so that people can vote for third parties; but until they do, vote for the Democrat.

You are right they are separate issues. I am not going to knowingly waste my vote for President doing work that does not need doing. Biden does not need it in Oregon. the Green party does to get closer to that 5%. Nothing about casting it green, precludes me from 'fighting for ranked voting'

Last edited:
Sorry...not reading links. I want stated positions I can directly cite. (I feel I was very clear on that)

Okay pal, I'll write it down for ya

Trump has undermined our country with another additional 35,000 undermining Temp workers

That will show them!!!

*sigh*

I have nothing to prove to anybody but myself and that person is fully content not be voting for trashy rapist nominees.

What part was corrupt?

The part where it undermines are nation

Trump see's $$$$$$$ and is willing to throw our nation away

Remember, we were told Trump was a businessman(wink)

I have nothing to prove to anybody but myself and that person is fully content not be voting for trashy rapist nominees.

Self, Ill show um(LOL)

Self, Ill show um(LOL)

Good luck with your rapist of choice. Whoever it will be will bring back the unicorns, make COVID go away, and make everybody **** you rich.

This is an image from the link in the OP. I couldn't agree with it more. Doesn't take balls to throw your vote away to a third party candidate, but it takes brains to use your vote wisely in each election.

image-asset.jpeg

In response to all who quoted me...
I come across these phrases and images every election cycle. Tell me again why, in a land with over 300 mil people, we choose between 2 parties/candidates? This isn't about Trump, because every 4 years we are being told that "a vote for a 3rd party is a vote for _____" over and over and over again.
Does anyone else get tired of it? When exactly is the right time to do something about being taken for granted by the 2 party system?
I understand that a few votes won't change anything, but if enough people make a noise, something has to change. Look around, we are surrounded by those who say lets change things, we applaud them, we support them. So lets do just that, change.

So when has a third party candidate ever won

Hypothetical
Huntsman/AOC on a 3rd party ticket. Would you still vote Biden/______?
Of course it won't happen, because we rather play it safe instead of promoting suitable candidates to run 3rd party. Who's fault is that?

Back
Top Bottom