• This is a political forum that is non-biased/non-partisan and treats every person's position on topics equally. This debate forum is not aligned to any political party. In today's politics, many ideas are split between and even within all the political parties. Often we find ourselves agreeing on one platform but some topics break our mold. We are here to discuss them in a civil political debate. If this is your first visit to our political forums, be sure to check out the RULES. Registering for debate politics is necessary before posting. Register today to participate - it's free!

Settle For Biden

Voting for an old white guy because he isn't Trump is what exactly? Is that really all we got? Lame.

Sadly, that’s all we got

How can you be sure?

Because there is not enough people in this country that would vote third party to ensure any other candidate a win. Right now, all we got is Biden and trump. See what happened in 2016 with your mindset. Want that to happen again?

Not my fault.

A protest vote is the same as not voting at all. I’ll go with the better candidate who has a possibility of winning

Voting for an old white guy because he isn't Trump is what exactly? Is that really all we got? Lame.

Lovebug, the country won't vote 3rd party. That's the reality. If you want to get rid of Trump you have to vote for Biden.

We need a third party; a labor-focused green party.

I say let the democrats have the center. They're corporate shills and Warhawks.

Sure, but only if it would mean also taking the corporate shills and warhawks from the Republicans so the left isn't hopelessly fragmented in the face of a consolidated right, and we have three political parties on relatively even footing.

Last edited:
So you agree we don't have the balls to change it?

Change takes more than just voting on Election Day for the unknown. The 3rd party candidate needs to start getting his name out there in January of 2021, build a coalition and be ready for 2024. Other than Ralph Nader, and Ross Perot I have not seen that with any other third party candidates

Have some balls and vote 3rd instead of settling.

I did in both 2012 and 2016. In 2012 I had lost faith in Obama and didn't trust Romney. In 2016, both Trump and Hillary Clinton disgusted me so much I would have voted for Attila the Hun if he was the third name on the ballot. Biden isn't Hillary Clinton, he isn't Trump, that is enough for me this time around.

I would have preferred a much younger, fresher face, from flyover country, so much the better. But it is what it is. Biden will do this time. For no other reason we need an adult in the white house instead of a man child with his temper tantrums, name calling, schoolyard bullying tactics, acting like a four year old spoiled brat who's parents forgot to teach him any manners. I'm just sick and tied of the present president's WWE persona and his very unpresidential behavior.

Yep, Biden will do this time. Against almost any other Republican, probably not. Against Trump, a definite yes.

This is an image from the link in the OP. I couldn't agree with it more. Doesn't take balls to throw your vote away to a third party candidate, but it takes brains to use your vote wisely in each election.

image-asset.jpeg

Voting 3rd would ensure a trump win. The goal is to get trump out of there

Those people are used to losing, they don't care if Trump gets another four years to destroy our democracy....as long and they can dream at night that they're doing something that gives them balls....foolish fantasy, they will lose over and over. Biden can beat Trump, no 3rd party candidate will ever have a chance. If Trump does win, we can thank them....again.

Is any one surprised, Seattle is a failed lib moronic city. , Druggies bums, slums, and of course Antifa paradise. Biden does attract the worst of civilization.

It says Settle For Biden not Seattle For Biden.

Sadly, that’s all we got

We got the one candidate who made it ahead of all the others, the one who has the potential to beat the Racist In Chief, not that sad at all, Hillary was sad, nobody liked her and she didn't try at all. If Biden had run in '16, we'd have a President Biden right now, the country wouldn't be in turmoil, we wouldn't have someone ripping away health care in the depths of a major pandemic, we wouldn't be burying so many Americans because of a selfish ignorant bully who thinks he knows more than everyone else in the world.

We have a freak show going on that is ruining the lives of Americans, and the third party voters are going to try and run a line about having balls....give me a break, wake up folks! You know you won't win, and you obviously condone the current king in the white house. That doesn't take balls at all. :roll:

Nah; Trump is demonstrably too terrible to risk a 2nd term; when accounting for what is in his power to affect, and what he can be held responsible for, I don't find he was quite as bad a president thus far as Dubya, but Dubya also has 4 years on him, and 4 more years of Trump would be a bonafide disaster that I wouldn't care to chance or make more probable.
Actually, I live in Oregon, so I can pretty much do what I please with absolute assurance Biden will win my state. I am thinking vote green party in order to help it get to the magical 5% and some public financing. I want a broader pallet that two colors to paint with on election day.Why 5 Is Such An Important Number to Third Party Candidates in 2016 But you have to be sure you know what you are doing beforehand. Lets not try this in Florida

It says Settle For Biden not Seattle For Biden.

Good call. getting late,getting drowsy. Where are the statesman with good policy?

We got the one candidate who made it ahead of all the others, the one who has the potential to beat the Racist In Chief, not that sad at all, Hillary was sad, nobody liked her and she didn't try at all. If Biden had run in '16, we'd have a President Biden right now, the country wouldn't be in turmoil, we wouldn't have someone ripping away health care in the depths of a major pandemic, we wouldn't be burying so many Americans because of a selfish ignorant bully who thinks he knows more than everyone else in the world.

We have a freak show going on that is ruining the lives of Americans, and the third party voters are going to try and run a line about having balls....give me a break, wake up folks! You know you won't win, and you obviously condone the current king in the white house. That doesn't take balls at all. :roll:
Exactly what happened in 2016. Third party voters with balls ( mostly Bernie voters).and those who just didn’t vote at all. Now look what we got. Hillary was a terrible candidate, but would have made a great president. She was the most experienced person we ever had to run for president, but too many people refused to vote for her. I wonder how many people regret that now.

Biden is more than fine. You might as well believe the crazy nonsense that Hillary had some “serious health issues” in 2016, or that she was running a pedophilia ring out of a pizza joint in DC. It’s all nonsense. What next, you are going to sign up for Trump U or spend another 6 years looking for Obama’s secret birth certificate?

Voting 3rd party in this critically important election, where Trump MUST absolutely go, is insane advice.

if we can't get rid of the mafia like President then the country has no balls.

You can get rid of any President easily by voting. I mean you guys know this already just look at how you want to have all mail in votes in order to steal it. You then call Trump the mafia with a straight face. Do you guys ever grasp how you all appear to normal people?

You can get rid of any President easily by voting. I mean you guys know this already just look at how you want to have all mail in votes in order to steal it. You then call Trump the mafia with a straight face. Do you guys ever grasp how you all appear to normal people?

Open you eyes. Trump is the most corrupt president we ever had. He is dividing this country and has made us a laughingstock in the world. We cannot afford to continue this downward spiral

If you have balls for brains, maybe. Taking a vote away from the alternative to trump is a bad idea.

Open you eyes. Trump is the most corrupt president we ever had. He is dividing this country and has made us a laughingstock in the world. We cannot afford to continue this downward spiral

Please name the #1 corrupt thing Trump did as President.

Actually, I live in Oregon, so I can pretty much do what I please with absolute assurance Biden will win my state. I am thinking vote green party in order to help it get to the magical 5% and some public financing. I want a broader pallet that two colors to paint with on election day.

It's two separate issues between voting for the better of the two viable candidate, and fixing voting to make third party votes make sense. Fight for each state to adopt ranked voting, so that people can vote for third parties; but until they do, vote for the Democrat.

Back
Top Bottom