• This is a political forum that is non-biased/non-partisan and treats every person's position on topics equally. This debate forum is not aligned to any political party. In today's politics, many ideas are split between and even within all the political parties. Often we find ourselves agreeing on one platform but some topics break our mold. We are here to discuss them in a civil political debate. If this is your first visit to our political forums, be sure to check out the RULES. Registering for debate politics is necessary before posting. Register today to participate - it's free!

September 2022 DP Biden Approval poll

?

• Total voters
Do you approve of President Biden?

I definitely do. And he’s increased my support of him since Nov 2020

Pleasantly surprised
I never approve of puppets.

I never approve of puppets.

1663529116440.png

He has gained my approval more than I thought he would. He wasn't my favorite choice for president, but he's pulling it off quite well lately. I don't think he's the greatest thing since sliced bread but seeing what he has to face with the extremists in the GOP, and Trumps bullshit, I think he's been totally up for the challenges it's presented. I hope he keeps it up!

He was not my first choice for prez but when he was my last, I voted for him and in the last couple of months he has managed to get passed quite a bit of his agenda even without the help of any republicans, I should say in spite of the republicans. I'm proud to say I'm a democrat, next I hope to be able to say I'm proud of my country again.

He was not my first choice for prez but when he was my last, I voted for him and in the last couple of months he has managed to get passed quite a bit of his agenda even without the help of any republicans, I should say in spite of the republicans. I'm proud to say I'm a democrat, next I hope to be able to say I'm proud of my country again.
What he has done for the most part is pass bills with only the votes of democrats through reconciliation, he doesn't need by 51 in the senate and that's all he has. So it isn't about anything Biden has done. He just got his side to vote yes. That didn't take anything by doing what they wanted.
His promise during the campaign and again during his inaguration address was he would be able to get the country to work together and get the country to pull together, unity he said. We have seen next to none of it. You are just partisan and no different than the Trump supporters you complain about.

What he has done for the most part is pass bills with only the votes of democrats through reconciliation, he doesn't need by 51 in the senate and that's all he has. So it isn't about anything Biden has done. He just got his side to vote yes. That didn't take anything by doing what they wanted.
His promise during the campaign and again during his inaguration address was he would be able to get the country to work together and get the country to pull together, unity he said. We have seen next to none of it. You are just partisan and no different than the Trump supporters you complain about.

Senate Minority Leader Mitch McConnell said Wednesday he is "100 percent" focused "on stopping" President Joe Biden's administration.

Pleasantly surprised
hmmm if its that basic of approving yes or no, i have to go with yes

im not happy with congress right or left right now
The President has done ok considering the shit show he was handed and the craziness going on in the country and world.

Not saying the president is responsible but I do admit that i think things are going better than i expected they would be thankful.
in the near future im hoping for better candidates running fro president
in the distant future im hoping for way way better candidates for congress

Not true......only two bills were passed through reconciliation. The gun control bill, the veterans burn pit bill, the Chip bill and most importantly the Infrastructure Bill were all passed with bipartisan support.

I think he has done remarkably well. With a 50/50 Senate with Manchin and Sinema, I expected nothing. He somehow seems to have found his stride and stopped being so benign. I hope he doesn't run again but he has delivered on a good amount of his campaign promises in a very difficult environment.

It's not like he hasn't tried but of course the republicans since they don't know how to govern just throw their hands in the air and say no to everything the dems propose and bitch about costs when we spend at least a trillion a year on military and two trillion in tax cuts to folks who didn't need it. Great accomplishments, the base of the gop who gained nothing cheered the tax cut. We on the left also didn't try to overthrow our own government. I am partisan but I'm not trying to destroy our democracy with my partisanship.

His promise during the campaign and again during his inaguration address was he would be able to get the country to work together and get the country to pull together, unity he said. We have seen next to none of it.
then you havent been watching LMAO
Tons of NORMAL righties disagree with you and they are standing against the nutters uniting with the rest of us
its AWESOME!

Pleasantly surprised
I approve for what he hasn't done. I've never considered myself a Dem but the Reps continue to be off the rails.

We the people are his puppet master, therefore I approve. No puppet master = burn it down.
No...the people are not Biden's puppet masters. Just the ones who tell him what to do.

Pleasantly surprised
Definitely. I voted for him as the only alternative.

If he runs again I'll vote for him.

No...the people are not Biden's puppet masters. Just the ones who tell him what to do.

80% approval so far on DP.

Biden’s going to win so bad it will make your head spin.

To the growing dismay of his opponents, Biden has been more effective with mostly popular legislation than they would like. Hard to call him sleepy Joe when major bills are getting passed at a decent rate. Illegal immigration is the noose around Bidens neck though imo.

The GOP leadership on the other hand are busy shooting themselves in the foot and making Biden look more reasonable by comparison. I don't rate Biden, but compared to 4 more years of DT crazy I think the country made the best of two poor options. Biden will never do a second term though, leaving the Dems in an awful position for 2024.

To the growing dismay of his opponents, Biden has been more effective with mostly popular legislation than they would like. Hard to call him sleepy Joe when major bills are getting passed at a decent rate. Illegal immigration is the noose around Bidens neck though imo.

The GOP leadership on the other hand are busy shooting themselves in the foot and making Biden look more reasonable by comparison. I don't rate Biden, but compared to 4 more years of DT crazy I think the country made the best of two poor options. Biden will never do a second term though, leaving the Dems in an awful position for 2024.

I think inflation is the albatross around Biden’s neck

just hoping the GOP doesn’t nominate the Orange Führer in ‘24. Because I think this country is so heavily propagandized that he could easily win.

I think inflation is the albatross around Biden’s neck

just hoping the GOP doesn’t nominate the Orange Führer in ‘24. Because I think this country is so heavily propagandized that he could easily win.
True about inflation, even though the US is doing better than many other countries. Personally I don't blame Biden for inflation very much. Same way i didn't blame Trump much for the biggest ever deficit in 2020.
People do however tend to vote with their wallets so there will be some impact. Bidens challenge will be to get inflation under control by 2024. By that stage he will have had time to implement 'deflationary' policy if he is good enough.

I approve for what he hasn't done. I've never considered myself a Dem but the Reps continue to be off the rails.
What has Biden or his puppet master done?
Let's count some of what Biden has done...high gas prices, inflation, open borders and crime....all major accomplishments.
The highest price during his administration was $2.96 in May 2018, and its lowest was around $1.77 in April 2020, when much of the country was locked down due to the COVID-19 pandemic. When Trump left office on Jan. 20, 2021, the average price was around $2.39 a gallon.
Today’s average price of gas in the U.S. is $3.70 per gallon, unchanged from yesterday, down $0.05 from last week and down $0.26 from last month. The weekly drop in gas prices, while slight, is a welcome reprieve for Americans who have grappled with sky-high prices at the pump.
Not much to brag about. Sure gas prices have come down but still but its just pennies and out of reach to many Americans.

I think he slurs when he speaks, which concerns me. Stroke? Or medication?

I think he gets lost in his mind sometimes. Also concerning. I think we should add mental evaluations as well as the physical ones we require.

That said.

He got us out of Afghanistan. In his 1st term, no less. He is applying demand side economic principles, which is helping our bottom earners increase their spending power, which ultimately enriches us all, once our ability to make supply catches up to the increase in demand said demand side economics is creating.

I think he is a genuinely nice old man. I'd bet he'd give you the jacket off his back if you were cold.

So yes.

Back
Top Bottom