• This is a political forum that is non-biased/non-partisan and treats every person's position on topics equally. This debate forum is not aligned to any political party. In today's politics, many ideas are split between and even within all the political parties. Often we find ourselves agreeing on one platform but some topics break our mold. We are here to discuss them in a civil political debate. If this is your first visit to our political forums, be sure to check out the RULES. Registering for debate politics is necessary before posting. Register today to participate - it's free!

Senators Release Bank Records Showing Payments From China to Hunter Biden

What's sad is not so much the left dismissing the story and pretending this has nothing to do with the president, it's knowing that when it is shown to have direct ties to Joe Biden none of them will care.
Where is that shown?

“Newly released bank records show payments made to President Joe Biden’s son from a Chinese Communist Party-linked company.”

Uh huh. So the standard for “China made payment to” is “Chinese Communist Party-LINKED.” Using that standard, every person and every business in the country is worthy of that headline.

Chinese people have bought my paintings, so now I too am worthy of the headline, “Bank Records Showing Payments From China to Cardinal.”

Haha, unless it involved his personal gain.
Well you can go ahead and list all the money he made, since he ended his term a $billion less net worth than when he started it. And since we're on the topic, let's talk about the net worth changes of the other presidents like Obama, and what's Biden worth? Hmmm?

Well you can go ahead and list all the money he made, since he ended his term a $billion less net worth than when he started it. And since we're on the topic, let's talk about the net worth changes of the other presidents like Obama, and what's Biden worth? Hmmm?

Trump has continuously lied about his worth, he has never released anything to support his claims of his worth either.

Trump has continuously lied about his worth, he has never released anything to support his claims of his worth either.

You're welcome to prove that. Now, tell me about the other presidents, or are you scared?

Trump, over the course of his business life, has lost more money than he's made. He lost money while president because he's a terrible business manager. He refused to divest, which if he had, and put his wealth in the hands of an honest broker, he would have made money.

How is it that his daughter and son-in-law increased their net worth by over $160M in the four years Trump was in office? Trump made plenty of pocket change grifting off his supporters. He just won't ever report that.

:ROFLMAO::ROFLMAO::ROFLMAO::ROFLMAO::ROFLMAO:

Hunter seems really good, especially for a coke-headed deadbeat dad, at getting jobs that pay hundreds of thousands for talents he does not have.
You described Don Jr here.. That guy looks like he's snorted Columbia. Makes sense, His dad snorts Adderall like Tony Montana and looks like in most of the time.

You're welcome to prove that. Now, tell me about the other presidents, or are you scared?

Not at all, why would I be? The other Presidents sign book deals and get paid huge sums to speak, no secret there.

Why do I have to prove anything you stated about Trump, he hasn’t why should I? He knows his cult never questions him.

He repeatedly talked about trade deficits like they were indicating a "bad trade deal." If you're not aware he talked like this, perhaps you're insufficiently-informed to discuss the issue.

So, then, no link?

So, then, no link?
No, it's old news and I don't care to dig out his ten thousand ancient tweets to prove that a washed up politician is a moron.

Trump, over the course of his business life, has lost more money than he's made. He lost money while president because he's a terrible business manager. He refused to divest, which if he had, and put his wealth in the hands of an honest broker, he would have made money.

How is it that his daughter and son-in-law increased their net worth by over $160M in the four years Trump was in office? Trump made plenty of pocket change grifting off his supporters. He just won't ever report that.
Still he's a billionaire, so who are you to judge his business acumen?

He repeatedly talked about trade deficits like they were indicating a "bad trade deal." If you're not aware he talked like this, perhaps you're insufficiently-informed to discuss the issue.
I'm having the same problem with code

LOL... Tony Bobulinski has emails and text messages from Hunter's partner confirming that the "Big guy" is Joe Biden... If you don't understand the significance of the "Big guy", then you need to look into Hunter's emails that were on his laptop.

He also has an audio recording of the Biden's family attorney's response when Bobulinski threatened to go public if they didn't clear his families name... He told Bobulinski "You're going to bury us all".

Now you can do what it is you and all your leftist friends do... Deny, dismiss and go on the attack.

The right, their media outlets and their supporters are proven liars and seditionists. You'll have to do better.

Still he's a billionaire, so who are you to judge his business acumen?

How does anyone know what he is worth, he has never proven to anyone his wealth.

No, it's old news and I don't care to dig out his ten thousand ancient tweets to prove that a washed up politician is a moron.

What I find interesting is that one by one and hundreds by hundreds, the words that the conspirators lying about him in the media claimed to be lies were actually the truth.

No Russian Hookers.
They never peed on a bed.
Trump Tower WAS bugged.
There was no collusion.
And on and on and on and on.... ad infinitum.

But the true believers still believe and do so with no evidence to support their delusions.

It's really quite amazing.

What I find interesting is that one by one and hundreds by hundreds, the words that the conspirators lying about him in the media claimed to be lies were actually the truth.

No Russian Hookers.
They never peed on a bed.
Trump Tower WAS bugged.
There was no collusion.
And on and on and on and on.... ad infinitum.

But the true believers still believe and do so with no evidence to support their delusions.

It's really quite amazing.
If you want to believe Trump never talked about "bad trade deals" and referenced trade deficits, that's on you. I don't care.

If you want to believe Trump never talked about "bad trade deals" and referenced trade deficits, that's on you. I don't care.

I know that he did.

It was a series of wise observations and resulted in a series of wise policies the benefitted the American People.

The highest Median Household Income in the history of the Republic occurred in 2019.

The Supply Chain problems and the lack of product availability crippling our economy and consumers today did not.

I know that he did.

It was a series of wise observations and resulted in a series of wise policies the benefitted the American People.

The highest Median Household Income in the history of the Republic occurred in 2019.

The Supply Chain problems and the lack of product availability crippling our economy and consumers today did not.
Hmm yes I wonder when those supply chain problems started and what could possibly have triggered them, I have no idea.

Chinese company pays Hunter $100K. He's so worthy it. ;) Then $5M from Chinese company partner, and it goes on...
First of all, this OP is repeating accusations that are old and that were made by Trump and Giuliani. None of the recent events has discovered anything news. The accusations have already been investigated and have found to be false.

Fact Check:

"It is apparent to me that Hunter Biden did not do anything illegal in China, but it would have been much better for Joe Biden’s political fortunes if Hunter Biden had not been involved in either Ukraine or China," Lincoln A. Mitchell, an adjunct research scholar at Columbia University’s Arnold A. Saltzman Institute of War and Peace Studies, told us last year.

All of this is straight from Trump and Giuliani's mouth.

A Few Things to Keep in Mind as Trump Attacks Hunter Biden

Trump and his allies are accusing Joe and Hunter Biden of corruption. It’s a mix of innuendo, fabrication, and projection

As far as the link given in this OP, it is from an "extreme" right media outlet that has no credibility:

1649245454373.png

This is all dirty conspiracy BS and nothing else.

In the hilarious words of Brian Regan, it looks like there's "problems" for the Bidens here.

Hmm yes I wonder when those supply chain problems started and what could possibly have triggered them, I have no idea.

Obviously.

Yes, we had a sociopathic drug addict with access to the launch codes for 4 years. Let that rattle around inside your head.

Did you feel you didn't deflect well enough the first time.

So you needed to do more ?

Back
Top Bottom