• This is a political forum that is non-biased/non-partisan and treats every person's position on topics equally. This debate forum is not aligned to any political party. In today's politics, many ideas are split between and even within all the political parties. Often we find ourselves agreeing on one platform but some topics break our mold. We are here to discuss them in a civil political debate. If this is your first visit to our political forums, be sure to check out the RULES. Registering for debate politics is necessary before posting. Register today to participate - it's free!

Senators Release Bank Records Showing Payments From China to Hunter Biden

You described Don Jr here.. That guy looks like he's snorted Columbia. Makes sense, His dad snorts Adderall like Tony Montana and looks like in most of the time.

Link(s)?

30 seconds in. Don Jr is high as a kite. He's grinding his jaws, over annunciating, and having difficulty focusing. Tell tale signs of someone who just did a line of coke. As for Daddy, it is no secret that he is an Adderall fiend. He'd crush it and snort it on the set of the Apprentice. Most of the times his pupils are blown out dilated. Any medical doctor will tell you that's a sign of either drug use or a brain injury. And I doubt that Donald has been playing Rugby.

PIC 1.jpg PIC 2.jpg

30 seconds in. Don Jr is high as a kite. He's grinding his jaws, over annunciating, and having difficulty focusing. Tell tale signs of someone who just did a line of coke. As for Daddy, it is no secret that he is an Adderall fiend. He'd crush it and snort it on the set of the Apprentice. Most of the times his pupils are blown out dilated. Any medical doctor will tell you that's a sign of either drug use or a brain injury. And I doubt that Donald has been playing Rugby.

View attachment 67384516 View attachment 67384517

So nothing to support your lies outside of lies from others who also hate the people you hate.

Alrighty, then!

Was Hunter Biden ever in US government as were SOME OTHERS WE KNOW:
- Kushner who as a member of the administration was able to woe a loan out of the ME just in time to bail out his 5 Av office building with $300M loan coming due that he could not pay
- Ivanka who as an adviser to the President was able to secure trade rights and copyrights from China in order to build her own brand and fortune

DON'T MAKE ME LAUGH. You Hunter maniacs are your own lousy Las Vegas hotel lounge comedy act. I assume you will be here all week.

So nothing to support your lies outside of lies from others who also hate the people you hate.

Alrighty, then!
Don Junior is clearly coked up. And you have another explanation for for Donald's pupils being big as saucers most of the time? Hint he's using amphetamines.

Was Hunter Biden ever in US government as were SOME OTHERS WE KNOW:
- Kushner who as a member of the administration was able to woe a loan out of the ME just in time to bail out his 5 Av office building with $300M loan coming due that he could not pay
- Ivanka who as an adviser to the President was able to secure trade rights and copyrights from China in order to build her own brand and fortune

DON'T MAKE ME LAUGH. You Hunter maniacs are your own lousy Las Vegas hotel lounge comedy act. I assume you will be here all week.

Can you link to the events that you are imagining here?

Don Junior is clearly coked up. And you have another explanation for for Donald's pupils being big as saucers most of the time? Hint he's using amphetamines.

You are raving about you own suppositions or those of others.

Back
Top Bottom