• This is a political forum that is non-biased/non-partisan and treats every person's position on topics equally. This debate forum is not aligned to any political party. In today's politics, many ideas are split between and even within all the political parties. Often we find ourselves agreeing on one platform but some topics break our mold. We are here to discuss them in a civil political debate. If this is your first visit to our political forums, be sure to check out the RULES. Registering for debate politics is necessary before posting. Register today to participate - it's free!

Senate panel chief sees no Trump-Russia collusion so far

Benghazi Panel found Offenses. Benghazi found LOTS of error, potential dereliction of duties, mishandling of Secured documents and a private server. Biggest difference AG DECIDED NOT TO Prosecute or bring charges against the accused.

So, your point is that the investigation led to no indictments. Not under the AG at the time, nor under any since. There is nothing stopping Trump's DOJ from bringing charges or from engaging in an IG investigation into how it was handled. Yet they won't. So here, again, you contradict yourself.

Yes. He's a minnow.

Mueller got nothing on him that has any bearing on Trump or his campaign.

It should chap your ass.

Oh, you mean OTHER than the fact that he was shown to have personally delivered internal Trump campaign polling data to Russian intelligence? Or that he offered to work for free when he was deeply in debt to a Russian billionaire in Putin's inner circle?

https://www.justsecurity.org/57863/paul-manafort-evidence-collusion/

You should really consider informing yourself on matters before trying to talk about them.

Benghazi Panel found Offenses. Benghazi found LOTS of error, potential dereliction of duties, mishandling of Secured documents and a private server. Biggest difference AG DECIDED NOT TO Prosecute or bring charges against the accused.

Nobody was accused of anything after countless investigations and 5+ years, meanwhile all these Trump people are being accused and indicted for lying and money laundering. It's only been 2 years. In five years Trump will most likely after losing the election, be indicted and charged with multiple state and federal crimes himself.

The Chairman of the campaign is a minnow!!!!!!!!!!!!! That is the number one top person in the campaign for heavens sakes!!!!!!!

I'll be waiting for the day when all these fools dismiss trump like they do all his associates. It won't be long now.

What American was Charged or indicted in relation to "RUSSIAN Collusion" in regards to the SC investigation of interfering with the 2016 elections?

Oh Yeah none, But lots of Russians were charged.

What Guilty plea is in relation to the SC's investigation of Russian collusion in the 2016 elections?

Oh Yeah none,

Flynn - Lying to FBI about his discussion with Kisliyack - Nothing to do with Russian Interference or collusion in regards to the 2016 Election
Papadapolous - Lying to FBI - Nothing to do with Russian interference or collusion in regards to the 2016 election
Gates - Guilty to financial crimes dating back to 2007 - Nothing to do with Russian interference or Collusion in regards to the 2016 election
Manafort - Guilty of Financial crime dating back to 2007 - Nothing to do with Russian interference or Collusion in regards to the 2016 election

Please indicate an knowing American Charged, or Indicted or guilty of crimes to commit against the State in relation to Russian Collusion to interfere in the 2016 elections? THERE ARE NONE at this time. That is fact

What were they all lying about? Oh yeah, their contacts and or dealings with Russians. Why?

Yes. He's a minnow.

Mueller got nothing on him that has any bearing on Trump or his campaign.

It should chap your ass.

And indictment and convictions of campaign's chairman has no bearing on that campaign? That's just stupid. Mueller isn't done with Manafort yet.

Don't be snowed by headlines, read what he actually said.
I did, you ignored it.

Why would you not be honest about this?

lol

I don't think you'd know Trump/Russia collusion if it hit you in the ass.

Whatever it is you think you showed didn't prove anything. Certainly not by Trump anyways.

Red:
That is among the most ignorant things I've seen written in quite some time. Congressional investigations exist to "show" one thing: what did and didn't occur. Showing what "did and didn't occur" consists, in general, of two things:
  • Illegal, abusive and/or unethical behavior, and/or
  • Legal, abusive and/or ethical behavior.
If one had clear and incontrovertible evidence that something untoward occurred, there'd be no need for an investigation. Investigations happen when there's but information that suggests something untoward may have happened and one must look more closely to find out whether it did or didn't.

Accordingly, every investigative undertaking has "something to show for it": the truth of what happened. And determining the truth of the matter is the point; it is what an investigation shows.

That's odd. It was within the past week one of your liberal weenie friends said the same exact thing about Clinton and the Benghazi investigation.

Apparently, your only upset when a 2 year long investigation that comes up empty involves someone on your side.

Funny how that works isn't it?

lol

Whatever it is you think you showed didn't prove anything. Certainly not by Trump anyways.
Your responses are nonsense. The real world is moving along quicker than you can post articles which completely discredit your position.

It's like saying you didn't get a guy on stealing counterfeit bills, so everyone should disregard his money laundering activities as well.

The law doesn't work like that, you should be worried.

Sent from Trump Plaza's basement using Putin's MacBook.

That's odd. It was within the past week one of your liberal weenie friends said the same exact thing about Clinton and the Benghazi investigation.

Apparently, your only upset when a 2 year long investigation that comes up empty involves someone on your side.

Employing the common Trump strategy of arguing against yourself, I see.

Shocking.

You mean a top Republican is defending Trump again, just like many did when Trump publicly supported the KKK and Neo-Nazis?

Who in this thread was saying our side lies again?

Perhaps if you repeat the above enough times someone will believe you. Lord knows enough of you libs would cream yourself if you could get that lie going.

You should think more carefully about whom you're addressing. I don't have any "liberal weenie friends." Furthermore, I will not be held to account for things uttered by anyone other than myself.

lol

I literally provided the evidence, evidence you are not even trying to refute.

I take it this is you admitting I am right and you are just spreading propaganda.

Certainly not by Trump anyways.
By his campaign, of which he was in charge and had been explicitly told.

Please take your propaganda elsewhere. Thanks.

So, your point is that the investigation led to no indictments. Not under the AG at the time, nor under any since. There is nothing stopping Trump's DOJ from bringing charges or from engaging in an IG investigation into how it was handled. Yet they won't. So here, again, you contradict yourself.

Its not my point im just stating facts. YES you are correct there were NO indictments. NONE, there were assumed crimes yet no charges. The one of course that bothers me is the IT staff that were subpoenaed to preserve the 30,000 emails, destroyed devices, and bleach bit the server then received immunity.

You are correct there I do NOT know why Trump DOJ is not pursuing it BUT there is an on going OIG going so in reference to the handling of the HRC midyear case. So thats "on going"

contradicting? ON What point. I responded to the post that the Benghazi panel found nothing. That is incorrect they found LOTS. But there were no charges from the referrals of the committee to the AG because the AG did not choose to prosecute. how is that contradicting?

Nobody was accused of anything after countless investigations and 5+ years, meanwhile all these Trump people are being accused and indicted for lying and money laundering. It's only been 2 years. In five years Trump will most likely after losing the election, be indicted and charged with multiple state and federal crimes himself.

HRC is accused of having a Private server - Which NO charges were ever filed by the AG's office
HRC is accused of transmitting classified material across this unsecured server (verified by Comey's Testimony) - Which was classified at extremely careless, rather that grossly negligent. So no charges were filed
HRC IT stand to include Cheryl Mills were all provided immunity from CHARGES after being found to have destroyed potential evidence after a subpoena was issued? Why immunity given to those that destroyed evidence?

YES Trump's people ARE guilty I WILL NOT DENY IT..... So they should get the extent of the law that they are. The need to rot in jail. FOR their crimes. BUT in relation to the SPECIFIC TOPIC. NOTHING that indicates russian collusion or russian coordination. PERIOD. (At this time, as thing can change if mueller's report has credible evidence.) But at this time there is NO american that has been charged with RUSSIAN coordination.

What were they all lying about? Oh yeah, their contacts and or dealings with Russians. Why?

WHY? Exactly, So if there was credible evidence of a criminal meeting why only charge them with lying about the meeting.

The meeting was NOT illegal or they would have been charged FOR the illegal meeting With that, if they knew about it as they were charged for lying about it. That means someone knows the CONTEXT of the meeting. Thus would be able to prove if there was infact coordination. YET....... NOTHING of the sort PERIOD.

NO American at this time has been charged with any action to commit coordination, collusion, plot with Russia to interfere with the 2016 elections. Please indicate ANY American that has been charged in relation to the OP topic that they ACTUALLY colluded? ANY Charge?

YES Trump's people ARE guilty I WILL NOT DENY IT..... So they should get the extent of the law that they are. The need to rot in jail. FOR their crimes. BUT in relation to the SPECIFIC TOPIC. NOTHING that indicates russian collusion or russian coordination. PERIOD. (At this time, as thing can change if mueller's report has credible evidence.) But at this time there is NO american that has been charged with RUSSIAN coordination.

You have to be about as smart as Trump to truly believe that there is no indication of collusion.

President Trump has a large group of supporters across the country! Sorry to break that news to you.

Thursday, February 07, 2019

The Rasmussen Reports daily Presidential Tracking Poll for Thursday shows that 49% of Likely U.S. Voters approve of President Trump’s job performance.

Rasmussen? :lamo. Why don’t you list a Sean hannity poll while you’re at it. Why is it you cons only list the outlier polls huh?

You have to be about as smart as Trump to truly believe that there is no indication of collusion.

You have Proof Please send to DOJ FBI and Mueller. As per the TOPIC OP what proof or indication that TRUMP or his campaign, colluded, plotted agreed, shook hands, made money transfers or transaction?

Please indicate proof? Thanks!

Also again I ask you respectfully no need to attack me personally or make intentionally derogatory remarks. I will do my best to respect your comment and I hope that you would graciously reciprocate. Thanks!

You have Proof

NOTHING that indicates russian collusion or russian coordination.

Why are you moving the goalposts?

As per the TOPIC OP what proof or indication that TRUMP or his campaign, colluded, plotted agreed, shook hands, made money transfers or transaction?

The head of the Trump campaign passed US electorate polling data to the Russians. Pretty obvious indication there for you.

Why are you moving the goalposts?

The head of the Trump campaign passed US electorate polling data to the Russians. Pretty obvious indication there for you.

Moving what Goal post? The goal post is "Trump Russian Collusion" do you have proof and anything that indicates such so that these people can get charged and put in jail? IF TRUMP IS GUILTY then lets get him out, I am and WILL NOT defend trump if there is credible evidence. At this time there currently is no such.

"The head of Trump, passed...." Please excuse my while I quickly read about this, I was not aware. I will do my best to learn about it so I can fairly and respectfully respond to you as I admit I was NOT aware of this so I need to read up and learn the context and then reply. Thank you!

*Edit*
Sorry now I know what you state, So I am reading in context. He is ACCUSED of doing so. Its still under investigation, While this seems likely then not. The actions by Manafort are mounting. With that. Currently does NOT indict TRUMP himself . Now by context I am also reading that Manaforts actions do not seem to line up with collusion to undermine the election, BUT its Polling date to curry favor for work done. It does not seem as it was request or colluded data but data given on his own volition.

So while I need to read more about this in detail. my initial reading does not seem to indicate a Russian collusion to undermine the 2016 election. IT surely seems like a DUMBASS thing that manafort has done, but it seems to be more for his personal financial gain rather then dealing with the election (REGARDLESS) though it seemingly is a crime and he should be charged? But again at this time its an accusation in which is under investigation with no outcome yet.

LOL again here we go with moving the goalposts.

*Edit*
Sorry now I know what you state, So I am reading in context. He is ACCUSED of doing so. Its still under investigation, While this seems likely then not.

Seems like a pretty strong indication to me buddy.

Currently does NOT indict TRUMP himself

Read the OP article. Here, first sentence:

"The chairman of the U.S. Senate Intelligence Committee said its Russia investigation has found no proof that President Donald Trump's presidential campaign colluded with Moscow"

I know your statement is the next step in the Trump cult defense of the man, and it will eventually come out that there is evidence indicating he was personally involved, but this thread is about the campaign. I will repeat myself: when the Trump campaign chair is sending polling data to the Russians, that is pretty strong indication of wrongdoing.

LOL again here we go with moving the goalposts.

Seems like a pretty strong indication to me buddy.

Read the OP article. Here, first sentence:

"The chairman of the U.S. Senate Intelligence Committee said its Russia investigation has found no proof that President Donald Trump's presidential campaign colluded with Moscow"

I know your statement is the next step in the Trump cult defense of the man, and it will eventually come out that there is evidence indicating he was personally involved, but this thread is about the campaign. I will repeat myself: when the Trump campaign chair is sending polling data to the Russians, that is pretty strong indication of wrongdoing.

Gotcha! Actually fair point out. There is 2 parts to the topic and statement. Trump Campaign and Trump himself.

With you highlighting my post, did you take my context as well. You highlight my agreement that it does indicate that the ACTION was DONE, But was the action in relation to RUSSIAN collusion with the intent to interfere with the 2016 elections. As indication as I sated seem to be inline with his financial crimes as winning favors with Russians. ALL speculation until the investigation is done. But Again Im trying to read further and does not directly say it was used by Russians to interfere in the election.

WHY? Exactly, So if there was credible evidence of a criminal meeting why only charge them with lying about the meeting.

The meeting was NOT illegal or they would have been charged FOR the illegal meeting With that, if they knew about it as they were charged for lying about it. That means someone knows the CONTEXT of the meeting. Thus would be able to prove if there was infact coordination. YET....... NOTHING of the sort PERIOD.

NO American at this time has been charged with any action to commit coordination, collusion, plot with Russia to interfere with the 2016 elections. Please indicate ANY American that has been charged in relation to the OP topic that they ACTUALLY colluded? ANY Charge?

Of course you would miss the point. If there is nothing nefarious going on. Then why is it that every member or family member of the Trump campaign, administration, Trump Organization apparently believed that it was so vitally important to keep their contacts with Russians hidden and concealed that it is worth lying and risking criminal charges and prison and or being sanctioned? What or who are they trying to protect? What could it be that would cause all these otherwise seemingly rational people to all make the choice to lie about it? It must be something. What was Roger Stone talking about when he said to Credico "anything to save the plan"?

Back
Top Bottom