• This is a political forum that is non-biased/non-partisan and treats every person's position on topics equally. This debate forum is not aligned to any political party. In today's politics, many ideas are split between and even within all the political parties. Often we find ourselves agreeing on one platform but some topics break our mold. We are here to discuss them in a civil political debate. If this is your first visit to our political forums, be sure to check out the RULES. Registering for debate politics is necessary before posting. Register today to participate - it's free!

Senate panel chief sees no Trump-Russia collusion so far

Read the Op, digest it, get some Kleenex and deal with it.

Already did. You're dishonestly trying to characterize it as something it's not.

Pity you can't back up any of your claims, but not really very surprising.

No, it means the chairman is republican and part of the cover up.

So we can assume the same when top Democrats were defending Obama?

Let me guess,.....that was different.

lol, your side really is too much.

I mean we already know that the Trump campaign colluded with Russia. Manafort and Stone were part of the campaign and we know they were colluding.

The line now is that Trump didn't know. You really need to keep up with your own cult talking points.

Already did. You're dishonestly trying to characterize it as something it's not.

Pity you can't back up any of your claims, but not really very surprising.

What's to back up? There was no collusion found up to this point and all you have is wild conspiracy theories and wishful thinking.

I mean we already know that the Trump campaign colluded with Russia. Manafort and Stone were part of the campaign and we know they were colluding.

The line now is that Trump didn't know. You really need to keep up with your own cult talking points.

Odd how Manafort was shown to be handing over Trump campaign internal polling data to Russian intelligence but that somehow, magically, doesn't add up to collusion for the True Believers.

Trump stands alone as the most corrupt president this country has ever know. You know this, I know this and everyone in the country knows this.

Odd how Manafort was shown to be handing over Trump campaign internal polling data to Russian intelligence but that somehow, magically, doesn't add up to collusion for the True Believers.

Everyone knows Trump is dirty.

The devotees simply don't care because Trump hates the same people they hate.

Asked and answered, but I fully understand your need to pretend otherwise.

Are you talking about the link to a Twitter account of a liberal who hates Trump?

That's your proof?

Ok then.

Feel free to show any Trump/Russia collusion.

This will be the part we wait for a long time.

This thread is about the campaign colluding with Russia. First sentence of your article dude:

The chairman of the U.S. Senate Intelligence Committee said its Russia investigation has found no proof that President Donald Trump's presidential campaign colluded with Moscow

We already know that leaders of the campaign were colluding.

I get that conservatives would try to downplay the investigation's already scary results.

What i don't get is that they seem to think by casting theoretical doubt that the ultimate conspiracy may not be proven, that means we should ignore all the other felonies for which indictments have been served, and in some cases sentences handed down so that we can shut down the whole thing.

Can't conservatives see there's plenty of smoke, which warrants a fire investigation?

The conclusions of any committee headed by a Republican are either suspect or summarily dismissed, and anybody who thinks otherwise has been asleep for the last two years.
Don't be snowed by headlines, read what he actually said.
Feel free to show any Trump/Russia collusion.
I did, you ignored it.

Why would you not be honest about this?

I get that conservatives would try to downplay the investigation's already scary results.

What i don't get is that they seem to think by casting theoretical doubt that the ultimate conspiracy may not be proven, that means we should ignore all the other felonies for which indictments have been served, and in some cases sentences handed down so that we can shut down the whole thing.

Can't conservatives see there's plenty of smoke, which warrants a fire investigation?

Listen you're talking about people who are angry that too many unpaid FBI agents showed up to someone's house to arrest someone who feloniously lied to one of the highest bodies of government in front of the entire country about his interactions with people linked to Russian hackers who directly interfered in the election.

They literally don't care about this country. dobieg doesn't, fenton doesnt, apdst doesnt. They don't care. All they care about is their side winning. Which is funny considering how badly they're losing.

President Trump has a large group of supporters across the country! Sorry to break that news to you.

Thursday, February 07, 2019

The Rasmussen Reports daily Presidential Tracking Poll for Thursday shows that 49% of Likely U.S. Voters approve of President Trump’s job performance.

Did you know that Rasmussen has about a 6 to 8 point "tilt" in favour of the Republicans? Here are a few others for you to look at

POLL​
APPROVE​
DISAPPROVE​
APPROVE minus DISAPPROVE​
POLLING DATES​
CNN
40​
55​
1/30 - 2/2/19
IBD/TIPP
39​
57​
1/24 - 2/1/19
Quinnipiac U. RV
38​
57​
1/25-28/19
Monmouth U.
41​
54​
1/25-27/19
Gallup
37​
59​
1/21-27/19
ABC/Washington Post
37​
58​
1/21-24/19
NBC/WSJ
43​
54​
1/20-23/19
Fox RV
43​
54​
1/20-22/19
CBS
36​
59​
1/18-21/19
Pew
37​
59​
1/9-14/19

If you knock off Rasmussen's "tilt" then you will see that their polling puts Mr. Trump right into the 39.5 (+/-3.5)% approval range as everyone else does. That, of course, makes Rasmussen's -2 "approval rating sort of silly - doesn't it?

https://www.yahoo.com/news/senate-panel-chief-sees-no-trump-russia-collusion-140941181.html

Shocking.

You mean Democrats spent over 2 years on this ridiculous investigation with nothing to show for it?

Red:
That is among the most ignorant things I've seen written in quite some time. Congressional investigations exist to "show" one thing: what did and didn't occur. Showing what "did and didn't occur" consists, in general, of two things:
  • Illegal, abusive and/or unethical behavior, and/or
  • Legal, abusive and/or ethical behavior.
If one had clear and incontrovertible evidence that something untoward occurred, there'd be no need for an investigation. Investigations happen when there's but information that suggests something untoward may have happened and one must look more closely to find out whether it did or didn't.

Accordingly, every investigative undertaking has "something to show for it": the truth of what happened. And determining the truth of the matter is the point; it is what an investigation shows.

This thread is about the campaign colluding with Russia. First sentence of your article dude:

We already know that leaders of the campaign were colluding.

I think that I have figured out what the problem here is, and that's with the "presidential campaign" bit is concerned.

Now as far as anyone knows, a "campaign" is an inanimate object and that means that "a campaign" has no capacity to do anything at all except sit there. That being the case, then a "presidential campaign" is merely a sub-set of "campaign" and - OBVIOUSLY - that also means that a "presidential campaign has no capacity to do anything at all except sit there.

From that we can only arrive at one LOGICAL conclusion and that that is that Mr. Trump's "presidential campaign" (since it had no capacity to do anything at all except sit there) could no more have "colluded with the Russians" than it could have "grown wings and flown to the moon".

Hence, it is obvious to any right thinking rational intelligent aware individual that any talk about Mr. Trump's "presidential campaign" doing anything that even remotely resembled "colluding with the Russians" is pure poppycock.

On the other hand, if one is talking about "people" (who are, only for the sake of discussion, of course, capable of "colluding") then for Mr. Trump's "presidential campaign" to have been involved in "colluding with the Russians" then 100% of the people who worked for Mr. Trump's "presidential campaign" would have had to have been active, willing, and knowing participants in "colluding with the Russians". If 100% of the people who worked for Mr. Trump's "presidential campaign" WERE NOT active, willing, and knowing participants in "colluding with the Russians" then saying so means that you are applying "collective guilt" and that is outlawed by the constitution.

Further, since no one has been convicted of "colluding with the Russians" (or even "conspiring with the Russians") that means that everyone who worked for Mr. Trump's "presidential campaign" MUST be considered **I*N*N*O*C*E*N*T** and that, naturally, means that no investigations should be done until after they have been charged, tried, convicted, sentences, and exhausted all possible avenues of appeal because for "The State" to use its power to "investigate" **I*N*N*O*C*E*N*T** people is unconstitutional.

[Sent from my top floor office in the Daily Planet Building overlooking beautiful downtown Metropolis using Vulcan Mind-Meld Technology]

When you are fishing for lunkers...and all you get are minnows...yeah, you pretty much got nothing.

The Chairman of the campaign is a minnow!!!!!!!!!!!!! That is the number one top person in the campaign for heavens sakes!!!!!!!

The Chairman of the campaign is a minnow!!!!!!!!!!!!! That is the number one top person in the campaign for heavens sakes!!!!!!!

Yes. He's a minnow.

Mueller got nothing on him that has any bearing on Trump or his campaign.

It should chap your ass.

Yes. He's a minnow.

Mueller got nothing on him that has any bearing on Trump or his campaign.

It should chap your ass.

That is just ridiculous that anybody would consider the CAMPAIGN MANAGER - the absolute top number one person in the election campaign, a minnow. He is one big fish.

Of course, you demonstrating this sort of abysmal denial of reality speaks volumes about your tactics in these discussions.

Yeah tons of indictments, guilty pleas, but you think that is nothing. :lamo

You guys are so desperate and the Mueller report hasn't even been released yet. Do us a favor and put your head back in the sand, that way you can continue seeing nothing wrong. :lamo

What American was Charged or indicted in relation to "RUSSIAN Collusion" in regards to the SC investigation of interfering with the 2016 elections?

Oh Yeah none, But lots of Russians were charged.

What Guilty plea is in relation to the SC's investigation of Russian collusion in the 2016 elections?

Oh Yeah none,

Flynn - Lying to FBI about his discussion with Kisliyack - Nothing to do with Russian Interference or collusion in regards to the 2016 Election
Papadapolous - Lying to FBI - Nothing to do with Russian interference or collusion in regards to the 2016 election
Gates - Guilty to financial crimes dating back to 2007 - Nothing to do with Russian interference or Collusion in regards to the 2016 election
Manafort - Guilty of Financial crime dating back to 2007 - Nothing to do with Russian interference or Collusion in regards to the 2016 election

Please indicate an knowing American Charged, or Indicted or guilty of crimes to commit against the State in relation to Russian Collusion to interfere in the 2016 elections? THERE ARE NONE at this time. That is fact

Is this the same panel that found nothing on the latest Benghazi inquiry too? Boy it's almost like they are trying to be bad at their jobs for political nepotism.

Benghazi Panel found Offenses. Benghazi found LOTS of error, potential dereliction of duties, mishandling of Secured documents and a private server. Biggest difference AG DECIDED NOT TO Prosecute or bring charges against the accused.

Back
Top Bottom