• This is a political forum that is non-biased/non-partisan and treats every person's position on topics equally. This debate forum is not aligned to any political party. In today's politics, many ideas are split between and even within all the political parties. Often we find ourselves agreeing on one platform but some topics break our mold. We are here to discuss them in a civil political debate. If this is your first visit to our political forums, be sure to check out the RULES. Registering for debate politics is necessary before posting. Register today to participate - it's free!

Senate panel chief sees no Trump-Russia collusion so far

https://www.vox.com/policy-and-politics/2018/2/20/17031772/mueller-indictments-grand-jury

https://www.reuters.com/article/us-...estigated-in-trump-russia-probe-idUSKCN1LU2BH

https://www.businessinsider.com/who-has-been-charged-in-russia-investigation-mueller-trump-2017-12

I get the impression you are dishonest...at least in suggesting there have been no indictments,

Take some time to read this instead of just lying all the time.

People mare not as stupid as you seem to think. So far every post has been a lie...so anyone betting on you is a total looser

Not wading thru your liberal puff pieces. If you have something showing an indictment related to Trump/Russia collusion, quote it.

Both Papadopolous and Flynn's indictments directly were related to coordinating with Russian agents/officials.

Why are you posting lies?

:lamo:lamo:lamo

This whole thread should be sent to the Smithsonian as an example of Trump era politics. The guy gets his nuts shorn with the first post but keeps on piling on.

That's the Trump age:

Next we'll be told that we need more co2, not less

Lol

Uber liberal and cheif Trump resister Seth Abramson blows a bunch of snot and liberal quote it like it's Gospel.

Perhaps we should start quoting fellow nutjob Alex Jones since we're going down this road.

LOL! Sorry you're not in a place where you can accept reality. Jones and Abramson aren't even remotely rationally comparable.

That you think they are is simply more evidence that you have no honest interest in the subject matter.

Yeah tons of indictments, guilty pleas, but you think that is nothing. :lamo

You guys are so desperate and the Mueller report hasn't even been released yet. Do us a favor and put your head back in the sand, that way you can continue seeing nothing wrong. :lamo

Delusional thinking at best.... but I don't have to tell you that. Please list the indictments where people were arrested for collusion with the Russians? Oh that's right there were none!!
Years old financial crimes or people who lied to the FBI. No Russian collusion! Poor souls who still cling the lies told by the MSM! Resist, resist............. :peace

The chairman of the U.S. Senate Intelligence Committee said its Russia investigation has found no proof that President Donald Trump’s presidential campaign colluded with Moscow.

“If we write a report based upon the facts that we have, then we don’t have anything that would suggest there was collusion by the Trump campaign and Russia,” Republican Richard Burr told CBS News in an interview published on Thursday.

LOL! Sorry you're not in a place where you can accept reality. Jones and Abramson aren't even remotely rationally comparable.

That you think they are is simply more evidence that you have no honest interest in the subject matter.

Fascinating.

So your nutjob is somehow believable?

Delusional thinking at best.... but I don't have to tell you that. Please list the indictments where people were arrested for collusion with the Russians? Oh that's right there were none!!
Years old financial crimes or people who lied to the FBI. No Russian collusion! Poor souls who still cling the lies told by the MSM! Resist, resist............. :peace

The chairman of the U.S. Senate Intelligence Committee said its Russia investigation has found no proof that President Donald Trump’s presidential campaign colluded with Moscow.

“If we write a report based upon the facts that we have, then we don’t have anything that would suggest there was collusion by the Trump campaign and Russia,” Republican Richard Burr told CBS News in an interview published on Thursday.

And they call us dishonest.

Just amazing.

Keep saying that but everyone around Trump's orbit is getting blasted. Keep sticking your head in the sand, that's about the only way for Trumpers to continue supporting Trump. :lamo

President Trump has a large group of supporters across the country! Sorry to break that news to you.

Thursday, February 07, 2019

The Rasmussen Reports daily Presidential Tracking Poll for Thursday shows that 49% of Likely U.S. Voters approve of President Trump’s job performance.

Why don't you show how any of that directly relates to Trump/Russia collusion?

I think we're seeing the beginning of the meltdown.
...you cannot figure out how members of the Trump campaign working with Russian agents/officials directly relates to collusion? Seriously?

Perhaps you ought to just sign off the forums then.
Trump supporters unabashedly lie to prop up their narrative.

Both Papadopolous and Flynn indictments were directly related to collusion.

Also, how come you are not referring to other quotes from Burr that I posted earlier?

...you cannot figure out how members of the Trump campaign working with Russian agents/officials directly relates to collusion? Seriously?

Perhaps you ought to just sign off the forums then.
Trump supporters unabashedly lie to prop up their narrative.

Both Papadopolous and Flynn indictments were directly related to collusion.

Also, how come you are not referring to other quotes from Burr that I posted earlier?

Please show us the indictment from Muller that proves what you are saying? Waiting buddy......
Oh please post them now?

Why don't you show how any of that directly relates to Trump/Russia collusion?

I think we're seeing the beginning of the meltdown.

I think what we're seeing is a disruptive member intent only on baiting.

Thanks to this guy, anyway, for demonstrating just how desperate the Trump camp is, to resort to trolling and baiting without ONE atom of truth.

It really is a sad day to see the filth in these depth, Ronald Regan is rolling in his grave as the Republican party expires its last breaths through guys like this.

That is an incredible fall into the sewer

CNN's Chris Cuomo presses Rep. Chris Stewart (R-UT) on questions raised by Roger Stone's indictment about evidence of collusion between Russia and the Trump campaign. Stewart, a member of the Intelligence Committee, says that there is still no indication that any person associated with Trump broke any laws regarding the concept of Russia collusion.

"And by the way, you know who else has come to that conclusion, at least, so far as we can tell?" Stewart stated. "Mr. Mueller. Because in none of his indictments does he indicate any U.S. person has been involved with collusion or conspiracy with the Russians in the campaign."

https://www.realclearpolitics.com/video/2019/02/05/rep_chris_stewart_no_indication_of_any_russian_collusion_from_mueller_probe.html

https://www.yahoo.com/news/senate-panel-chief-sees-no-trump-russia-collusion-140941181.html

Shocking.

You mean Democrats spent over 2 years on this ridiculous investigation with nothing to show for it?

Not so shocking that a republican legislator with close ties to the Trump campaign and who at one point had even been named a national security adviser to the Trump campaign in October 2016 — as it happened, less than an hour before the "Access Hollywood" tape became public, and soon after the Obama administration released its first statement on Russia's election interference efforts. Might have his dark glasses on when it comes to the collusion question. That just puts him in the same category as every other GOP legislator. Note that the minority leader Marc Warner declined to comment on Senator Burr's remarks

https://www.yahoo.com/news/senate-panel-chief-sees-no-trump-russia-collusion-140941181.html

Shocking.

You mean Democrats spent over 2 years on this ridiculous investigation with nothing to show for it?

Trump spent 6 years straight "investigating" Obama's secret Kenyan birth certificate. He was telling you you weren't going to believe what his "top people" were finding on it.

So would you like stop this investigation which has already had so many indictments, guilty pleas, and convictions, and go back to investigating that for another 6 years?

No, it means the chairman is republican and part of the cover up.

I think what we're seeing is a disruptive member intent only on baiting.

Thanks to this guy, anyway, for demonstrating just how desperate the Trump camp is, to resort to trolling and baiting without ONE atom of truth.

It really is a sad day to see the filth in these depth, Ronald Regan is rolling in his grave as the Republican party expires its last breaths through guys like this.

That is an incredible fall into the sewer

I see you deleted your other post after about 30 seconds.

This new one is just more snot blowing because you're upset the Trump/Russia narrative your side is desperate to push is falling apart.

For those curious, this is a more comprehensive breakdown of Burr's interview. Not surprisingly, all of what Burr says is much more important than what is being provided by the OP.

https://twitter.com/SethAbramson/status/1093555871651635205

Here's a link to the actual story: https://www.cbsnews.com/news/richar...e-committees-russia-investigation-2-years-on/

And here are some interesting quotes from Burr people who want the truth may be interested in:

"He made clear that the investigation is not compiling the story of one pivotal election, but of something larger, more complicated and, from a counterintelligence perspective, more nefarious."

-----

""Many of the connections that we've made are the direct result of intelligence products," he said. "I think it's safe to say we've interviewed people that I don't even know if the special counsel knows about them — but you've got to remember that we're on a totally separate path than what they are.""

-----

""The other piece of that," he said, "is probably work that the committee will do for the next decade. And it's work that has helped even our intelligence community's understanding of Russia's capabilities and intent behind this." "

-----

"The investigation now spans continents and includes sources from countries besides Russia."

-----

"Though most witnesses were encouraged to come in voluntarily, Burr acknowledged he had resorted to issuing subpoenas — either because all other appeals had gone unanswered, or because witnesses themselves had requested it.

Requested to be subpoenaed?

"Can't get into who," Burr said, "but there are some that" — he intimated an elbow nudge as he imitated a witness saying, "'I'll come if you subpoena me.'"

"They wanted the cover of being compelled," he said."

-----

"He argued that the underlying motivations behind some interactions were often hard, and sometimes impossible, to determine, and that what might look like collusion could have an alternative rationale.

"There's an awful lot of connections of all these people," he said. "They may not be connections that are tied to 2016 elections in the United States, but just the sheer fact that they have a relationship — it may be business. It may be Russian intelligence. It may be they're all on the payroll of Oleg Deripaska," he said.

"We've got to try to determine, in our particular case, 'Do they fit in this bucket' — which is the 2016 election efforts — or 'Do they fit in this bucket,' which is the world that we discovered and that we want to continue to look at on more of a counterintelligence platform," he said. "

-----

So contrary to the narrative being presented, things are not nearly as clear cut as the Trump supporters want to pretend they are.

Maybe I'm over stating the case, but it is starting to sound a bit like

"The __[fill in the blank]__ didn't interfere in the 2016 elections much more quantitatively than they have in earlier elections, but qualitatively it was a significant increase (and they did more of it too), so we really shouldn't blame any American people/candidates for what those American people/candidates did as a result of what the __[fill in the blank]__ did because either

• those American people/candidates thought that they were only doing what others had done previously (and which was terrible when people/candidates from the other party did it, but which was OK when people/candidates from their own party did it); or
  • were too thick to understand what was happening.".

or something fairly close to that.

I see you deleted your other post after about 30 seconds.

This new one is just more snot blowing because you're upset the Trump/Russia narrative your side is desperate to push is falling apart.

What fun it must be, imagining that the Trump/Russia narrative is 'falling apart', when you cannot even remotely demonstrate that it actually is.

Yay! Fun!

Well, we do know that a Republican committee chair is going to be very reluctant to find that a Republican President did anything wrong - REGARDLESS of what evidence there is.

That's "something", isn't it?

We tried to explain that to you when the tables were turned but your side assured us we could trust the judgement of Holder, Lynch and the other Democrats involved with Clinton/Obama investigations.

Now all of a sudden, we are suppose to pay attention to party affiliation because it's a Republican defending a Republican?

I mean seriously, you think we can't see how transparent you are?

What fun it must be, imagining that the Trump/Russia narrative is 'falling apart', when you cannot even remotely demonstrate that it actually is.

Yay! Fun!

Read the Op, digest it, get some Kleenex and deal with it.

Back
Top Bottom