• This is a political forum that is non-biased/non-partisan and treats every person's position on topics equally. This debate forum is not aligned to any political party. In today's politics, many ideas are split between and even within all the political parties. Often we find ourselves agreeing on one platform but some topics break our mold. We are here to discuss them in a civil political debate. If this is your first visit to our political forums, be sure to check out the RULES. Registering for debate politics is necessary before posting. Register today to participate - it's free!

Sen Tuberville Stands tall for Putin and Blames the US

ouch

Air Muscle
DP Veteran
Reaction score
Political Leaning
Independent
Well, as far as I'm concerned, we have far too many Trumplican politicians right here in the US whom I consider to be the enemy of the state and free world. Make no mistake about what's been taking place here in Wash. DC - that Putin is loving every inch of it and as long as we have this many Putin cheerleaders mouthing praise for Putin, Putin and any of his potential successors will only go for bigger prizes in Europe. Stay strong defenders of democracy because not everyone who one used to think would have your back - doesn't.

“You can tell Putin’s on top of his game. One thing he said that, it really rung a bell, is the propaganda media machine over here, they sell anything they possibly can to go after Russia,” Tuberville said, aping almost word for word the Kremlin’s talking points on American opposition to Russia’s invasion of Ukraine.

“We forced this issue,” said Tuberville. “We kept forcing NATO all the way to Eastern Europe, and Putin just got tired of it. He said, ‘Listen, I do not want missiles on my border from the United States. It’d be like Russia coming to Mexico and putting missiles in Mexico.”

Well, as far as I'm concerned, we have far too many Trumplican politicians right here in the US whom I consider to be the enemy of the state and free world. Make no mistake about what's been taking place here in Wash. DC - that Putin is loving every inch of it and as long as we have this many Putin cheerleaders mouthing praise for Putin, Putin and any of his potential successors will only go for bigger prizes in Europe. Stay strong defenders of democracy because not everyone who one used to think would have your back - doesn't.

“You can tell Putin’s on top of his game. One thing he said that, it really rung a bell, is the propaganda media machine over here, they sell anything they possibly can to go after Russia,” Tuberville said, aping almost word for word the Kremlin’s talking points on American opposition to Russia’s invasion of Ukraine.

“We forced this issue,” said Tuberville. “We kept forcing NATO all the way to Eastern Europe, and Putin just got tired of it. He said, ‘Listen, I do not want missiles on my border from the United States. It’d be like Russia coming to Mexico and putting missiles in Mexico.”

There is no such thing as the “Free World”.

And the US would absolutely invade Mexico if it tried to ally with Russia or China.

I wonder if Tommy posts here?.. Lol.. I'd guess a IDs here fit..

I wonder if Tommy posts here?.. Lol.. I'd guess a IDs here fit..

Hey bud, guess what?

We know what happened when Cuba overthrew its American backed dictatorship.

Whining because you don’t like having to face the facts can’t change them.

He's correct.

The truth hurts.

Hey bud, guess what?

We know what happened when Cuba overthrew its American backed dictatorship.

Whining because you don’t like having to face the facts can’t change them.
Enough.. Good bye.. Your BS and whataboutisms here are old and boring.. You refuse to answer my question... Everybody here knows why... No use continuing this...

Enough.. Good bye.. Your BS and whataboutisms here are old and boring.. You refuse to answer my question... Everybody here knows why... No use continuing this...

Your question was answered repeatedly. You not liking having to face the facts can’t change them.

No he's not.. All you War criminal Putin apologists are disgusting.. And traitors.... Reagan is spinning in his grave...

The thugs Reagan supported were every bit as bad as Putin, if not actively worse.

You didn't answer the question once... 1 more time only. Why hasn't your war criminal Putin been able to conquer the Ukraine?.

For the exact same reason the US failed miserably in Iraq....underestimating the enemy.

Republicans must be so proud of their party...

For the exact same reason the US failed miserably in Iraq....underestimating the enemy.
Our country isn't in the toilet like Russia is though, is it?.. Our economy is going great.. On the other hand Russians are wiping their asses with rubles... Lol

But he helped bring down your PoS USSR.. And all their war criminals lie the KGB war criminal Putin...

Lol no he didn’t. If the Soviets had chosen to use force to hold together Reagan would have been utterly impotent to do anything about it.

He happily backed Saddam Hussein and gave a genocidal dictator in Guatemala everything he could have wanted in terms of aid. And that’s not even getting into the support for death squads across Latin America, especially the Contra thugs; or the alliance with Islamic extremists in Afghanistan and Pakistan, for that matter.

Our country isn't in the toilet like Russia is though, is it?.. Our economy is going great.. On the other hand Russians are wiping their asses with rubles... Lol

The US is more unstable than at any point in years.

At the risk of agreeing with what Tuberville said, *but* by dumbing down the entire Russian excursion into Ukraine being exclusively about NATO, *and* further saying that the US was exclusively behind NATO expansion further east... then he has a point.

Probably much more wise to consider that all of this is not that simple.

Another Trumpster Putin apologist...
Sorry that my stating a fact caused you to overreact. Got any more labels or names to call others? And if so, this is the best you've got? If so, I am truly out of my depth.

Tuberville is being a good comrade to Putin.
I bet Tuberville has this picture framed in his office because of his man crush on Putin.

Attachments

• Shirtless Putin.jpg
    Shirtless Putin.jpg
    8.2 KB · Views: 1
Sorry that my stating a fact caused you to overreact. Got any more labels or names to call others? And if so, this is the best you've got? If so, I am truly out of my depth..
A Trumpster apologizing for Putin covers it..
Going back 60+ years for a whataboutism to defend Putin's war crimes is weak..

A Trumpster apologizing for Putin covers it..
Going back 60+ years for a whataboutism to defend Putin's war crimes is weak..
You keep on beating the old insult-horse. I'll try not to cry.

Putin owns the person who owns the Republican party.

Also, has he allowed tuck tuck to work from home again yet?

Back
Top Bottom