• This is a political forum that is non-biased/non-partisan and treats every person's position on topics equally. This debate forum is not aligned to any political party. In today's politics, many ideas are split between and even within all the political parties. Often we find ourselves agreeing on one platform but some topics break our mold. We are here to discuss them in a civil political debate. If this is your first visit to our political forums, be sure to check out the RULES. Registering for debate politics is necessary before posting. Register today to participate - it's free!
  • Welcome to our archives. No new posts are allowed here.

Secret White Devil Cabal Created A.I.D.S

Comrade Mao Guverra

Reaction score
Political Leaning
Undisclosed
The A.I*.D.S epidemic could be ended today. But the secret caball of White Devils, in keeping with their chilly natures, have created this weapon to create a White Planet. No, they can'rt stand a person of color on this planet, and as is well known after their escape from the island of Patmos, they have tried to take over the world and get the Soul brother or sister to become diseased or whatever. But I, Mao, know the truth.
Dig it. They creat this in their secret mad White scientist lab to spray in the Motherland, Afrika, and poison all the brothers and sisters their. We ingest and then some ignorant Soul brother sleeps with like all these prostitutes that the Devils brought in, so to spread it and bingo! An epedemic. I bet them pills they provide are really some kind of NEW DISEASE, to wipe us out.
Now, why is it the Devils want Afrika so bad. Because they know they came from US. They want to quiet the truth that they evolved from escaped, degenerate pale ape men that lived in crap filled caves in Europe when were living in castles and civilized cities.
And that is also the reason you see Soul brothers getting ganked on the street by Cracker police men. They just itching to blast a Brother! But the White Devil can't wait to make us extinct.
A Brother today has to use his head, and not holler at every woman that comes his way. Get rid of that god**** rap-it's used by the Devil to make our kids be criminals.

Powqer to the People!

Did you know that of all developed countries, the USA spent the least amount of $$$ (%) to help the people starving to death and dying of treatable diseases in Africa?

Duke

Hmm...well i think America should give more aid/money to disease control/ starvation prevention overseas (instead of killing people *he he thought i'd sneak that in, don't slaughter me*)

Are you serious?! Thats the biggest load i've heard in...well...ever! What about all the so called "White devils" who have AIDS? If we're so supremist wouldnt we only cure ourselves and not those of the "mother country"? Not to mention one of the biggest/ well known AIDS spokesman is Magic Johnson! *Gasp* a rich talented African American! Everyone gather around and opress him! NOT!

Comrade Mao Guverra said:
Powqer to the People!

Well, Powder to the people might help.

Duke said:
Did you know that of all developed countries, the USA spent the least amount of $$$ (%) to help the people starving to death and dying of treatable diseases in Africa?

Duke

Prove that.

The A.I*.D.S epidemic could be ended today. But the secret caball of White Devils, in keeping with their chilly natures, have created this weapon to create a White Planet. No, they can'rt stand a person of color on this planet, and as is well known after their escape from the island of Patmos, they have tried to take over the world and get the Soul brother or sister to become diseased or whatever. But I, Mao, know the truth.
Dig it. They creat this in their secret mad White scientist lab to spray in the Motherland, Afrika, and poison all the brothers and sisters their. We ingest and then some ignorant Soul brother sleeps with like all these prostitutes that the Devils brought in, so to spread it and bingo! An epedemic. I bet them pills they provide are really some kind of NEW DISEASE, to wipe us out.
Now, why is it the Devils want Afrika so bad. Because they know they came from US. They want to quiet the truth that they evolved from escaped, degenerate pale ape men that lived in crap filled caves in Europe when were living in castles and civilized cities.
And that is also the reason you see Soul brothers getting ganked on the street by Cracker police men. They just itching to blast a Brother! But the White Devil can't wait to make us extinct.
A Brother today has to use his head, and not holler at every woman that comes his way. Get rid of that god**** rap-it's used by the Devil to make our kids be criminals.

Powqer to the People!

God dang son you can't even spell Africa,

La Quincy Ocha, La Quincy Ocha, White Devil, White Devil,_ Ace Ventura When Nature Calls, LMFAO,

As for the % of the GDP which has been sent being the least take a look at the bulk sum which is twice as much as any other country's contributions.

The best rapper is white, ha ha!

You and the nazis on this forum have alot in common, you're all a bunch of ignorant racist morons and since this is the basement . . . to hell with the lot of you f***n fascist scum bag mother fuqers!

Last edited:

Powqer to the People!

This has been a problem for quite some time.....Here is the solution Mao...

When you go to sleep, MAKE SURE that the corners of your tinfoil hat are properly secured with tape or a stapler...It seems you have failed to do this, resulting in the alien transmissions....

Be more careful next time...:2wave:

#1 dont get so pissy, he's obviously joking

#2 he's not black

sargasm said:

#2 he's not black

At least you had that much to say...
Did you ever come across a post that left you speechless?

Try as I might, I couldn't say a damned thing this guy...

I still think, powder to the people may help.

AHa! This proves my point. Ice monkeys like yourself, who evolved from degenerate blacks bred by Dr. Yakub, infiltrated to live in crap filled caves, practicing canabalism and fornicating with their own children/ Meanwhile, the Sun people in the warm, nurturinf lanbds of Afrika and other ploaces were living lives of civilized human beings, happy and content with our civillization.
Enter the ice monkey. First since he is a born sadist and imperialist, he attacks the Sun people and kidnaps them from the Motherland to slave on the continent the ice monkey stole from the Native Americans (as they steal everything they have). For hundreds of years, the ice monkeys kept us in chains untill we became "free".
The psychologyu of the Caucasian otherwise known as the ice monkey, or snow gorilla, is sadistic, explotatative, vicious and cruel. It is not your fault, snow gorillas that you are icy like the land you lived in. when you squatted in your **** filled caves.
Stop yoiur conspiracy, snow gorrillas. The Soul Brother is getting smart. Somerday it WILL BE a BLACK PLANET.

This just appeared on CNN:

Comrade's pet cruelty shame
By Les Kennedy
August 31, 2005

Police allege that Comrade Mao Guverra, had sexual relations with one of 18 rabbits whose mutilated carcasses have been dumped in the city over the past three weeks.

He appeared before a Central Local Court magistrate yesterday on 21 charges, having been arrested at 1am. He offered no plea.

The investigation began after skinned and partially skinned dead and dying rabbits began to appear in a lane off York Street, near Circular Quay, late last month. Police also found a dead guinea pig.

During their investigations, police from The Rocks phoned city pet stores to find who had been buying rabbits and found a number of purchases from a credit card in Guverra's name.

They also seized a security video of one purchase.

Guverra was charged with 18 counts of committing acts of aggravated cruelty on 18 rabbits between July 20 and August 11.

He was also charged with committing an act of bestiality with a rabbit on August 1 between 3am and 4am.

:2wave:

Comrade Mao Guverra, Care for some powder? You moist Sunny Soul Brother on a sweet summer day, you?

Comrade Mao Guverra Replied:
"Aahh, yeah! cheers mate! Bloody hot weather today, aye?"

I know, man. I know...Have a cold one, too. They've been on Ice, all day.

Last edited:
Dude im Japanese. Don't give me your oppression crap. MY people didnt opress you people. Hey and guess what my mother's family were all put in the interrnment camps, i aint holding any grudges. the slanty eyed, yellow skins dont feel the wrath of the snow gorillas.

and obviously the soul brother isn't getting smart if evolution hasn't wiped out neanderthals like you.

All those poor rabbits, how could you?:rofl

Duke said:

America has sent billions, & billions to Africa in food, & on health related issues for decades!

For all the education, & all the money spent in Africa, ..& the free condoms supplied for the african community in many countries within that continent REFUSE to wear condoms, & refuse to stop engaging in more than one sexual partner.

THe problem is...its not always about money, ..& why is it that Africa REMAINS ALWAYS CONSTANTLY IN NEED generation after generation?

Perhaps its own african governments should be looked at first, ..it would be a good place to look, instead of indicting America for never doing enough!;)

AHa! This proves my point. Ice monkeys like yourself, who evolved from degenerate blacks bred by Dr. Yakub, infiltrated to live in crap filled caves, practicing canabalism and fornicating with their own children/ Meanwhile, the Sun people in the warm, nurturinf lanbds of Afrika and other ploaces were living lives of civilized human beings, happy and content with our civillization.
Enter the ice monkey. First since he is a born sadist and imperialist, he attacks the Sun people and kidnaps them from the Motherland to slave on the continent the ice monkey stole from the Native Americans (as they steal everything they have). For hundreds of years, the ice monkeys kept us in chains untill we became "free".
The psychologyu of the Caucasian otherwise known as the ice monkey, or snow gorilla, is sadistic, explotatative, vicious and cruel. It is not your fault, snow gorillas that you are icy like the land you lived in. when you squatted in your **** filled caves.
Stop yoiur conspiracy, snow gorrillas. The Soul Brother is getting smart. Somerday it WILL BE a BLACK PLANET.

You are hillarious! Is that what Louis Farakkan taught you, or perhaps some other phoney!:smile:

No...it will never be an exclusive black planet because you people cannot make it on your own.

Besides, ..you need a white boogeyman to lay your blame on, ..& there are many snow gorilla's that enjoy wallowing in mis-placed guilt for a slave system that ended over 140 years ago. (You are fortunate indeed to have them)

Hey Rembrandt, ..the picture you paint is not quite complete. Do you really believe it was just you black folks that ever tasted slavery, ..if you believe that than you really are quite mentally disadvantaged.

No...the inner-city soul brutha is not getting smarter, in fact he is getting dumber & dumber, & becoming even more criminal in his nature. If there ever was a criminal gene, ..this is it!

By the way, ..you did not simply magically "become" free either; it was the ice monkeys who freed you pitiful creatures in 1865, & even killed, & warred upon themselves in order to get your release out of bondage during the aftermath of the civil war.

Must have slipped your mind, ..huh?:roll:

Personnally I advocate mixing of the races, I'm ALL in favor of breeding out the criminal gene ..& besides most of "you all" simply cannot keep your hands off of those snow gorilla's women. You have some very attractive women of your own, ..why not START respecting them instead of having your men folk take advantage of them, & use them up, & then go on to the next woman & use her by creating more illegitimates, with more hungry mouths to feed that your own people refuse to support, & seem to think that the snow gorilla's should support them forever.

I think the sun people degenerated into a bunch of malcontented racists themselves, who cannot really ever be taught right from wrong, or even be educated properly, & simply do not grasp most elementary things except the words; "welfare check, disinfranchised, economically locked out, honkey & white mofo". It is amazing what you sun people CAN learn when you really want to!

I never really quite embraced the evolutionists theory of a "missing link" between modern man, & ape...until now. And to think you have been hiding all this time right under everybody's noses!:2wave:

sargasm said:

#2 he's not black

No...he is NOT joking. I know this moron from at least one other website, & YES he IS black!

Stu Ghatze attacking Comrade Mao Guverra?

I haven't seen anything this retarded since Darryl fought his other brother Darryl....:2wave:

cnredd said:
Stu Ghatze attacking Comrade Mao Guverra?

I haven't seen anything this retarded since Darryl fought his other brother Darryl....:2wave:

Sure you have seen retarted things like this before! Everytime one of these imbeciles like the Comrad post crap, ..you pretend to pay it no mind because you prefer treating them with dignity, & respect instead of telling them the way things REALLY are.

Grow some balls, & some spine...it seems to me there has been enough damn fiction that eventually morphs itself into core beliefs over time for the mentally handi-capped. (oops , Am I now discriminating or being insensitive)?

Why pretend to have moral superiority when rats like Comrad are biting at your heels?

I had mentioned that I know this jerk from other websites, & YES...he believes his retarted story about Yakub, & you would be surprised at the volume of other pinheads that have embraced it as well!

I'am sorry that you see some sort of equivalency with regards to me. I do not endorse race flaming of any kind, ..but I will be damned if I will say nothing in response so that I can be part of the intellectual mutual admiration society, or because you prefer to throw puffballs back at somebody who IS trying to stone you!

It is not morally incorrect to exercize some testosterone when needed for him, or for the terrorist scum in the middle east either. (something you handwringers ought to get for yourselves anyway);)

Stu,
You cant be serious, this guy is a stand up comic.

fyrefighter said:
Stu,
You cant be serious, this guy is a stand up comic.

Dear Fyrefigter, ..as I stated; I KNOW THIS GUY. He may be funny but he is not trying to be. Have you ever listened to the absolute RUBBISH, & hate filled rhetoric of Louis Farakkan?

Farakkan's twisted thinking runs paralell to what Hitler's thoughts on genetics, race, & farfetched ancient history etc...& talk about fanciful fiction from Farakkan. It would be amusing IF it was not such a threat because he HAS convinced his followers.

Farakkan is also a stand-up comic as well; ..but not to his racist followers!;)

IF any so called white preacher of religion EVER said a tenth of the things that Farakkan has said, ...the government would have shut them down, & the media would be screaming racism, & that such preachers should be jailed, or fined for attemting to foment riot, & racial hatred.

I'am telling you, there is & has been a double standard for many blacks that are as bad, ..or worse than what Hitler espoused.

THe mainstream media is GUTLESS when it comes to doing investigative reporting on these things. They might just touch the surface, but refuse to go there, ..& will grant people like that all the freedoms in the world to advocate "anything". This same treatment is not, or ever been tollerated by those hate filled whites who are no worse,.. yet THEY are held up to scrutiny because the media prefers to see ALL of our black citizens as "victims" no matter what their behavior be!

Last edited:

Powqer to the People!

AIDS whatever its origins and cause is the best thing since sliced bread.
Not only is it helping to reduce the population of the world`s most useless and money grabbing continent but it is also helping to eliminate sodomites from our midst.
Let`s have more of it I say!:lol:

If this planet ever degenerated into becoming a "black planet" then it would destroy itself at a far quicker rate than it is doing so now.
You are a living and breathing reason for why whites should never mix their blood with your kind.

Aryan Imperium said:
If this planet ever degenerated into becoming a "black planet" then it would destroy itself at a far quicker rate than it is doing so now.
You are a living and breathing reason for why whites should never mix their blood with your kind.

And why would it destroy itself?

Back
Top Bottom