• This is a political forum that is non-biased/non-partisan and treats every person's position on topics equally. This debate forum is not aligned to any political party. In today's politics, many ideas are split between and even within all the political parties. Often we find ourselves agreeing on one platform but some topics break our mold. We are here to discuss them in a civil political debate. If this is your first visit to our political forums, be sure to check out the RULES. Registering for debate politics is necessary before posting. Register today to participate - it's free!

Saving the World... one dead body at a time

China: Catholic Missionaries in fear for their lives
Hawaii: Catholic Missionaries in fear for their lives
The Philippines: Catholic Missionaries in fear for their lives
Korea: Catholic Missionaries in fear for their lives
Vietnam: Catholic South Vietnamese Government AND Catholic Missionaries in fear for their lives
North Korea: Catholic/Mormon Missionaries in fear for their lives
Turkey
Iran
Venezuela
Salvador
Dominican Republic allllll for the same crime... not being Catholic enough... fascinating....

I can count... oh... CONSERVATIVELY, seven and a half million people the United States has murdered since the Boxer Rebellion allegedly to preserve "American interests" abroad and that's just from memory.. It's a LOT worse than that. And for what?... To stop the spread of Godless Communism.. making the world... SAFE for Democracy... HahahHAHAHAhahahahaa... sure we are.... sure we are..

But the NAZIS! Those darn Nazis! Everything woulda been FINE without THOSE guys!...

Now, what if Jesus had a brother?... A TWIN brother... identical in every way right down to the beard and sandals...

And what if... you were an enterprising branch of the Arab tribe.. one of the many Semites shiftlessly moving through the desert's privations, and JEEZ! As if THAT weren't enough, an invading Roman Army crucifying you for simply wanting to make a profit.....

So there you are... capitalists on every front and none of them you. Whaddya do? You got these two twin brothers and ONE of them's a babbling idiot while the OTHER brother is a construction worker. And the IDIOT is a royal pain in the ass... irascible, unmanageable, full of youthful innocence. So you set the one brother up... maybe for silver? Maybe for Gold? And he takes the fall cause he's an idiot. So - to make a TEDIOUS story less so - you arrange to have the idiot killed.. SPECTACULARLY!... then you bury his stoopid ass... and three days later... POOF! He's ba-ack...

Now doesn't that make a LOT more sense, given who we're dealing with? Hmmm?..

[video=youtube;xl-gxf2MQBY]https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=xl-gxf2MQBY[/video]

Redress;bt4172 said:
[video=youtube;xl-gxf2MQBY]https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=xl-gxf2MQBY[/video]

I'm sorry, your link doesn't work so I shall never know definitively what you were trying to say. (Don't feel singled out, I've been married three times and they all had trouble expressing themselves as well. It's a gender thing apparently?) However I accept that I've not been clear and will set about redressing THAT if you wish?

Long ago and far away in a manger (barn, incidentally... shed, temporary building, stables, NOT your Holiday Inn Express) a child was born to a retarded girl who, after participating at a women's drumming retreat for 10 or 11 days that virginity was a state of mind, and her husband, who, for various reasons, hadn't penetrated the old ball and chain as yet. It wasn't uncommon for men to wait until a girl was at LEAST 11 or 12 or for her baby teeth to fall out before raping them back then, but times were different and simple people were LITERALLY grasping at straw.

This was ancient Palestine. Formerly a lovely little spot in a lush forest with affordable rents and happy children but, alas, now a filthy desertified wasteland wracked by political division among the Jewish Priests (money) not to MENTION an invading army with an ENTIRELY different and COMPLETELY contradictory narrative that had nothing to DO with the shekel-centric dominant philosophy of the Semites (Arabs) except perhaps, that the Priests could do no wrong. Those bad boys with the blocks on their heads had it GOIN' ON, y'all.

And so this child was born to a couple of idiots for some reason?... *shrug*

Thus ends Part 1 of our story... which is EVERY bit as good as anybody ELSE's story since it's ALL a bunch of silly hooey in ANY event.

Back
Top Bottom