• This is a political forum that is non-biased/non-partisan and treats every person's position on topics equally. This debate forum is not aligned to any political party. In today's politics, many ideas are split between and even within all the political parties. Often we find ourselves agreeing on one platform but some topics break our mold. We are here to discuss them in a civil political debate. If this is your first visit to our political forums, be sure to check out the RULES. Registering for debate politics is necessary before posting. Register today to participate - it's free!

Sarah Palin's vocabulary knows no bounds.

PLEASE, you'll pull the handle for Obama or any other -D that runs.

And? Reverse that to -R and you have your side of the fence? So what's your point.

Sarah is an embarrassment. Has been from the minute McCain introduced her as his running mate, straight through all the talking bites, writing on her hand while berating the POTUS for using a teleprompter, etc. How's that "Drill, Baby; DRILL!" working for ya?

She's clueless, and she's not afraid to say so in front of any camera she can find, and repeatedly. She uses words that don't exist and people defend her. She's a joke. I truly wish the R party had an amazing alternative who could give Obama a run for his money but if she's all you got, then yeah. We'll get a second term.

Why do you think that we keep her relevant? We WANT the right to become more and more enamored with her. I pray every day that she stays in the spotlight and gets the GOP to back her in 2012. Not just for comic relief....but because it would ensure another term for Obama.

If you say so. Personally I doubt she will even run in 2012.
Regardless, I think Obama will be a one term president.

If you say so. Personally I doubt she will even run in 2012.
Regardless, I think Obama will be a one term president.

Think all you want....that a 50 cents will get you half a Pepsi.

There isn't a Republican out there that can beat Obama....however, picking Palin for the nominee would just be icing on the cake.

Why do you think that us Liberals start so many threads about her? We have to keep her relevant and important in the minds of the GOP base.

Think all you want....that a 50 cents will get you half a Pepsi.

There isn't a Republican out there that can beat Obama....however, picking Palin for the nominee would just be icing on the cake.

Why do you think that us Liberals start so many threads about her? We have to keep her relevant and important in the minds of the GOP base.

Go for it. If your goal is to make yourselves look bad to make her even more likeable to others, you're doing a good job. However, if she has no plans to run in 2012, you haven't accomplished much.
I'm looking forward to the elections coming up. After the Rep. are back in power and if Obama doesn't veto everything the economy will start to turn. Then he may have a slim chance of winning a second term, but I doubt it.

And? Reverse that to -R and you have your side of the fence? So what's your point.
Do you see me making... inane comments on whom the Dem's should pick cause if they chose THIS person I might even vote for them? No, you don't. Cause it's damned silly to do so.
Sarah is an embarrassment. Has been from the minute McCain introduced her as his running mate, straight through all the talking bites, writing on her hand while berating the POTUS for using a teleprompter, etc. How's that "Drill, Baby; DRILL!" working for ya?

She's clueless, and she's not afraid to say so in front of any camera she can find, and repeatedly. She uses words that don't exist and people defend her. She's a joke. I truly wish the R party had an amazing alternative who could give Obama a run for his money but if she's all you got, then yeah. We'll get a second term.

You're a liberal, LIKE I CARE WHAT YOU THINK OF PALIN?

I feel Biden's a pretty dumb fellow too, but do you see me listing off his deficiencies as if YOU PEOPLE would listen.

The real "embarrassment" is liberals blathering about how "Stupid Palin" is all the time. All that says is that either you people are the most condescendingly arrogant folks around, or you FEAR HER. Personally, I think it's a little of column A and a little of column B.

Go for it. If your goal is to make yourselves look bad to make her even more likeable to others, you're doing a good job. However, if she has no plans to run in 2012, you haven't accomplished much.
I'm looking forward to the elections coming up. After the Rep. are back in power and if Obama doesn't veto everything the economy will start to turn. Then he may have a slim chance of winning a second term, but I doubt it.

Like it turned the last time the Republicans were in control? Don't think we want to to turn that way.....the GOP is the ones that got us into this mess. Do you really think we want to go back?

Barbbtx said:
I'm looking forward to the elections coming up. After the Rep. are back in power and if Obama doesn't veto everything the economy will start to turn.
LOL...If I could be assured of that, I would be in favor of holding the elections today and vote for everyone, including the dogcatcher, with an 'R' beside their name...LOL.

But fortunately (or unfortunately - however you want to look at it), I've been around long enough to not be that naive...:lol:

i knew palin wasnt smart... but wow this completely adds on to what i think of her lol

song-chart-memes-misspelling-internet1.jpg

Wat the heLL? How dare you point somtin BS like that out. Thems that flames poeple r usuly pretty good spellars, ya' jackas. :mrgreen:

Like it turned the last time the Republicans were in control? Don't think we want to to turn that way.....the GOP is the ones that got us into this mess. Do you really think we want to go back?
We need a different path however going back would be a helluva lot better than to keep going forward on the road we're on.

PLEASE, you'll pull the handle for Obama or any other -D that runs.

Not at all. I liked McCain and if had say, Hilary had been running I would have voted McCain. Same goes for HW Bush, while I was obviously far to young to have voted for him back then, I would have voted for him back then the first time he ran for president.

Do you see me making... inane comments on whom the Dem's should pick cause if they chose THIS person I might even vote for them? No, you don't. Cause it's damned silly to do so.

You're a liberal, LIKE I CARE WHAT YOU THINK OF PALIN?

I feel Biden's a pretty dumb fellow too, but do you see me listing off his deficiencies as if YOU PEOPLE would listen.

The real "embarrassment" is liberals blathering about how "Stupid Palin" is all the time. All that says is that either you people are the most condescendingly arrogant folks around, or you FEAR HER. Personally, I think it's a little of column A and a little of column B.

I'll say that Biden is a pretty goofy guy, but he is more like "Grandpa says the craziest **** sometimes" crazy rather than trying to totally derail the guy that brought her into the limelight crazy. I don't think anyone actually fears her, I think most people are fascinated with her with the same reason people are fascinated with Paris Hilton or people on a MTV show or something. I don't know if you meant to, but you even admit she isn't the brightest bulb on the tree.

Back
Top Bottom