• This is a political forum that is non-biased/non-partisan and treats every person's position on topics equally. This debate forum is not aligned to any political party. In today's politics, many ideas are split between and even within all the political parties. Often we find ourselves agreeing on one platform but some topics break our mold. We are here to discuss them in a civil political debate. If this is your first visit to our political forums, be sure to check out the RULES. Registering for debate politics is necessary before posting. Register today to participate - it's free!

Sarah Palin's vocabulary knows no bounds.

I like Palin for a lot of reasons (some included in your post.) However, I think maybe the biggest reason is, I think she truly loves Alaska and America as a whole and wants what's best for the American people.
People like Obama are more concerned with the world as a whole. There are jobs for people like that. I just don't think the US presidency should be one of them.

I hear this whole "president of the world" thing all the time. I'm not saying this is why you think it, but talking with my grandmother and several people at say, work on lunch break specifically during the 08 election, it has a lot to do with his trip to Germany. It has been a role of every president since FDR though to be a "President of the World".

Just in my lifetime though, Does "Mr. Gorbachev tear down this wall.", HW Bush and Noreiga and Desert Storm, Clinton and Bosnia, GW and Iraqi, Afghanistan, Axis of Evil, and now essentially Obama's strategy being similar to Bush's except with more of a reach towards our muslim allies.

Clearly, with ditching her post as govenor in favor of book deals, a show on TLC, commentator on Fox News, and her high cost to speak for causes she "believes in" like the Tea Party rallies she believes in the American dream far more than she does America or the American people.

It has been a role of every president since FDR though to be a "President of the World".

I'm finding it a bit mindboggling that people would fault the man for representing us with a great deal of diplomacy and class. And he is a class act, it's almost like certain people are seeing a different president than I am.

I hear this whole "president of the world" thing all the time. I'm not saying this is why you think it, but talking with my grandmother and several people at say, work on lunch break specifically during the 08 election, it has a lot to do with his trip to Germany. It has been a role of every president since FDR though to be a "President of the World".

Just in my lifetime though, Does "Mr. Gorbachev tear down this wall.", HW Bush and Noreiga and Desert Storm, Clinton and Bosnia, GW and Iraqi, Afghanistan, Axis of Evil, and now essentially Obama's strategy being similar to Bush's except with more of a reach towards our muslim allies.

Clearly, with ditching her post as govenor in favor of book deals, a show on TLC, commentator on Fox News, and her high cost to speak for causes she "believes in" like the Tea Party rallies she believes in the American dream far more than she does America or the American people.

Palin did the best thing she could for Alaska my resigning. She was costing tax payers money, she didn't have time to do the job with all the frivilous lawsuits filed against her. She is helping the country and Alaska much more now.
I hope she gets so stinking rich she can be a George Soros for the right.

I'm finding it a bit mindboggling that people would fault the man for representing us with a great deal of diplomacy and class. And he is a class act, it's almost like certain people are seeing a different president than I am.

Well this belief that he is somehow an asshole started with the great schemer himself, Mr Karl Rove. I quote:

"Even if you never met him, you know this guy. He's the guy at the country club with the beautiful date, holding a martini and a cigarette that stands against the wall and makes snide comments about everyone."

You've not noticed how he is constantly apologizing for America? That he calls us arrogant? That he calls himself a citizen of the world? I'm sorry, but I want a president who puts this country above all others. A man who has so little good to say about America doesn't deserve to govern her.

Well this belief that he is somehow an asshole started with the great schemer himself, Mr Karl Rove. I quote:

Yeah, too bad he was describing somebody else. I have watched the President pretty closely for quite some time now, and that is not how I would describe him.

Palin did the best thing she could for Alaska my resigning. She was costing tax payers money, she didn't have time to do the job with all the frivilous lawsuits filed against her. She is helping the country and Alaska much more now.
I hope she gets so stinking rich she can be a George Soros for the right.

Really honestly, that is a bunch of bologna. She did it because she knew she could make more money off of the aforementioned. She is not helping the country, she is helping herself, clear as day.

You've not noticed how he is constantly apologizing for America? That he calls us arrogant? That he calls himself a citizen of the world? I'm sorry, but I want a president who puts this country above all others. A man who has so little good to say about America doesn't deserve to govern her.

When is he apologizing? When is he calling us arrogant? Who said he was a she?

Really honestly, that is a bunch of bologna. She did it because she knew she could make more money off of the aforementioned. She is not helping the country, she is helping herself, clear as day.

You're free to think that way. I think she did the right thing and I hope she makes tons of money. The country will benefit if she does. Money will give her the freedom to back good people and organizations much like Soros does for the left.

When he was traveling all over the world. Lots of people were calling it Obama's apology tour. I'll find specifics later. It's almost time for Red-Eye

When he was traveling all over the world. Lots of people were calling it Obama's apology tour. I'll find specifics later. It's almost time for Red-Eye

geez and you watch Red Eye? I'm going to go back to watching manboy cartoons on Cartoon Network. :(

The more people become aware of what an idiot she is, the better.

The people have the right to know if a person running for office is competent. -- That's why Katie Couric's "what do you read question" was both loaded and responsible. It was a question designed to embarrass Palin while exposing her shortcomings to the voting public.

Bill O'Reilly is much more subtle when he has to deal with Palin. He tips his audience off about what he thinks by simply asking her: "What do you make of all these people saying you're not bright?" That deer in the headlights look is priceless as the words: "all these people" ring in her empty head.

You can tell he thinks she's a dope, and he smiles just enough to let his audience know...

Here's Palin after an O'Reilly interview:

If you think this has anything to do with her intelligence, you're divorced from reality.

The more people become aware of what an idiot she is, the better.

The people have the right to know if a person running for office is competent. -- That's why Katie Couric's "what do you read question" was both loaded and responsible. It was a question designed to embarrass Palin while exposing her shortcomings to the voting public.

Bill O'Reilly is much more subtle when he has to deal with Palin. He tips his audience off about what he thinks by simply asking her: "What do you make of all these people saying you're not bright?" That deer in the headlights look is priceless as the words: "all these people" ring in her empty head.

You can tell he thinks she's a dope, and he smiles just enough to let his audience know...

Here's Palin after an O'Reilly interview:

Would be ashamed of myself trying to pass off such a butchered job of editing.

In April 2009 while giving a speech in Strasbourg, France Obama remarked “Instead of celebrating your dynamic union and seeking to partner with you to meet common challenges, there have been times where America has shown arrogance and been dismissive, even derisive.”

Also states: “That Nato would remain the bedrock of American foreign policy but let me be clear (aaaaah the infamous “let me be clear”) it should not be a one-way street.”
*Personally, not onboard with Nato having a say in any of our policies.

Also made the remark: "I made the decision to close Guantanamo because I don't think it makes America safer." *My opinion, nothing more than a generic remark made during campaign to woo votes.

*=Bolded parts my injection

View the speech
A Town Hall in Strasbourg | The White House

geez and you watch Red Eye? I'm going to go back to watching manboy cartoons on Cartoon Network. :(

Yea, I'm a relatively new fan. They had Ann Coulter and Lamont Hill on last night. Two extremes. I find the show hilarious and it's good to see liberals and conservatives or even non political people all getting along for an hour. Or not getting along but in a funny way.
Never heard of manboy cartoons. Sounds really stupid.

In April 2009 while giving a speech in Strasbourg, France Obama remarked “Instead of celebrating your dynamic union and seeking to partner with you to meet common challenges, there have been times where America has shown arrogance and been dismissive, even derisive.”

Also states: “That Nato would remain the bedrock of American foreign policy but let me be clear (aaaaah the infamous “let me be clear”) it should not be a one-way street.”
*Personally, not onboard with Nato having a say in any of our policies.

Also made the remark: "I made the decision to close Guantanamo because I don't think it makes America safer." *My opinion, nothing more than a generic remark made during campaign to woo votes.

*=Bolded parts my injection

View the speech
A Town Hall in Strasbourg | The White House

That's not him going up to them and going, "Hey I'm sorry man, I'm your president now too though baby, sorry about that freedom fries thing."

If you think this has anything to do with her intelligence, you're divorced from reality.

If what has anything do with her intelligence?

The video is a speculation of what her tone was like after any number of interviews in which her intellectual shortcomings were revealed.

She's not even qualified to be a tour guide in the WH.

Would be ashamed of myself trying to pass off such a butchered job of editing.

It's a classic scene from the Godfather--Sonny & Michael, put into the mouth of Sarah Palin -- if you thought the author was trying to pass it off as legitimate... Yikes!

Anywho, the point... you know this is the tone back in the dressing room after any number of interviews... Especially when O'Reilly brings up her intelligence.

It's a classic scene from the Godfather--Sonny & Michael, put into the mouth of Sarah Palin -- if you thought the author was trying to pass it off as legitimate... Yikes!

Anywho, the point... you know this is the tone back in the dressing room after any number of interviews... Especially when O'Reilly brings up her intelligence.

Not the Author who made the post.

And you know the tone in the dressing room, how?

John, I'm sorry I can't post links with this POS PC. However if you google Obamas Apology Tour you'll get tons of examples. One especially easy read was The Top 10 apologies or something like that.
All the links I saw were from the Right. That doesn't mean they aren't true. The left stream media just didn't cover them.
That's probably why you never heard of the apologies and demonizing of America by Obama on these trips.

If what has anything do with her intelligence

The fact that she referred to a "cackle" of feminists.

You know, the thread topic?

The video is a speculation of what her tone was like after any number of interviews in which her intellectual shortcomings were revealed.

She's not even qualified to be a tour guide in the WH.

Thanks for adding your groundbreaking and supremely relevant analysis of Palin's intelligence and capabilities. Up until now I'd been desperately wondering what you thought about her. I appreciate your help in clearing that up.

Her stupidity is well established. There is no point in making threads about it anymore.

Oh please keep them coming. The more the left shows their hatred for her, the more the right finds her endearing.
It's all a bit confusing. She is so ignorant and not worth making any more threads about, yet the media can't seem to stop talking about her. I mean geez, they are following her tweets and her facebook. A bit obsessed with her I'd say. If they are trying to make people like her less, i think they are failing.
Besides, if she is so stupid, why bother? Nothing to be afraid of here.... move along.

Oh please keep them coming. The more the left shows their hatred for her, the more the right finds her endearing.
It's all a bit confusing. She is so ignorant and not worth making any more threads about, yet the media can't seem to stop talking about her. I mean geez, they are following her tweets and her facebook. A bit obsessed with her I'd say. If they are trying to make people like her less, i think they are failing.
Besides, if she is so stupid, why bother? Nothing to be afraid of here.... move along.

Why do you think that we keep her relevant? We WANT the right to become more and more enamored with her. I pray every day that she stays in the spotlight and gets the GOP to back her in 2012. Not just for comic relief....but because it would ensure another term for Obama.

I think many people like Palin for the same reason they liked Bush, they have the appearance that they are normal people and not incredibly wealthy lifetime members of a country club. The difference between her and Bush, is she is the folkiness and shortcomings Bush had purified. Honestly, if I had to choose between Palin and ANY OTHER Republican I would choose ANY OTHER Republican. I really do hope that she tries for president though, she is the Paris Hilton of politics and we need to get rid of her.
PLEASE, you'll pull the handle for Obama or any other -D that runs.

Back
Top Bottom