• This is a political forum that is non-biased/non-partisan and treats every person's position on topics equally. This debate forum is not aligned to any political party. In today's politics, many ideas are split between and even within all the political parties. Often we find ourselves agreeing on one platform but some topics break our mold. We are here to discuss them in a civil political debate. If this is your first visit to our political forums, be sure to check out the RULES. Registering for debate politics is necessary before posting. Register today to participate - it's free!

Sarah Palin's Daughter Uses Homophobic Slurs

So you are not against calling people faggot in the slang term? Good to know. So why would it bother you if the Palin kid used it?

If my kid used the term "gay" or "faggot" I wouldn't care. Sure it's somewhat vulgar but it's just harmless slang. You call the Palin family hillbilies, so can I call Obama's family savages because they over in Africa? Or maybe felons because one of them resided here illegally.

if you happened to read any of my posts, you'll see i really don't care what she said. and by all means, teach your kids to use slurs. that's so nice.

Are you kidding me ???

I call my wife hot and she's had two kids.

I guess everyone but you is a hillbilly....

calling a conservative "hillbilly" is the hallmark of a liberal elitist. :shrug:

if you happened to read any of my posts, you'll see i really don't care what she said. and by all means, teach your kids to use slurs. that's so nice.

I try to teach my kids that slurs are meaningless. only weak-minded idiots are affected by what other people call them. :shrug:

Are you kidding me ???

I call my wife hot and she's had two kids.

I guess everyone but you is a hillbilly....

are you 11 and calling your sister hot? weird.

I try to teach my kids that slurs are meaningless. only weak-minded idiots are affected by what other people call them. :shrug:

do you teach them to use slurs?

i'm not sure we would see the obama kids on a reality show. they probably have a little higher aspirations. although, one of them could turn up pregnant and then maybe do american idol. stranger things have happened.

your kidding right? The election was like one big reality show for them. :ssst:

calling a conservative "hillbilly" is the hallmark of a liberal elitist. :shrug:

yeah....i'm an elitist. lmao. the palins, however, ARE hillbillies. i mean that as slang, of course, so no one should be offended.

Who's 11 ???? Willow is 16 and Bristol is 20.

ok, she's 16. and calling her sister hot, like that's some badge of honor. it's what they going for them at this point, i guess. they're a good looking family.

tell you what...you answer my question and then, and only then, I will answer yours. fair enough?

i did, and you did not. i don't care about who gets booed, or for what reason. it's a stupid reality show. i also don't care what the palin girls tweet about. but it's been fun talking about it.

ok, she's 16. and calling her sister hot, like that's some badge of honor. it's what they going for them at this point, i guess. they're a good looking family.

and apparently the retards that vote think Bristol can dance... :shrug:

still waiting on that answer... I have to go to a meeting, but I will check back in about and hour or so... :lamo

Teen girls just say stuff like that. It's called sarcasm and being a teenage girl. My sister calls her friends hot as a joke and a compliment. You're over-analyzing non-issues to try to blow them up to be something negative towards the Palin family.

Teen girls just say stuff like that. It's called sarcasm and being a teenage girl. My sister calls her friends hot as a joke and a compliment. You're over-analyzing non-issues to try to blow them up to be something negative towards the Palin family.

you're right. i have over analyzed. my bad.

and apparently the retards that vote think Bristol can dance... :shrug:

still waiting on that answer... I have to go to a meeting, but I will check back in about and hour or so... :lamo

you got your answer.

actually, you guys seem to be much more invested in this. the palins make themselves look bad enough, nobody has to look far to see examples of that. but a kid mouthing off is no big deal, i agree. let's hope you all see it that way if the obama children start tweeting about faggots.

Sarah Palin is no longer in office. Did you really mean to compare her to Obama? :confused:

aren't people entitled to boo her?

Aren't people entitled to use slurs?

i'm not sure we would see the obama kids on a reality show. they probably have a little higher aspirations. although, one of them could turn up pregnant and then maybe do american idol. stranger things have happened.

So here's where the real judgmental part comes in. You think it's horrible :boohoo: that these girls allegedly (we don't even know if it was really them) called someone a f*ggot, but you'll take a passive aggressive stab at a teen for getting PG. Stay Klassy, Liblady. :wink:

ok, faggot.

btw, i don't care what the kid posted..........that's her parents problem. it's kinda weird that she refers to her sister as "hot" though, like that's some sort of badge of honor after you have a child. who taught her THAT? hillbillies.

You can call others names, but they cannot. Gotcha. That's the problem people have with some liberals. It's called hypocrisy.

Sarah Palin's Daughter Uses Homophobic Slurs

Gee, I wonder who taught them to talk like truck drivers -- could be their phony two-faced mom?

1116_palin.pdf

Riiiiight...because...when YOU were a kid in school you didnt pick up slang from your peers...right? Nah...you got ALL your behaviors from mommy...obviously...right?

BTW, I just heard a liberal went crazy, shot his TV and caused his wife to fear for her life, over Bristol being on DWTS.

I thought liberals didn't like guns. :lol:

Purrrrrs

Back
Top Bottom