• This is a political forum that is non-biased/non-partisan and treats every person's position on topics equally. This debate forum is not aligned to any political party. In today's politics, many ideas are split between and even within all the political parties. Often we find ourselves agreeing on one platform but some topics break our mold. We are here to discuss them in a civil political debate. If this is your first visit to our political forums, be sure to check out the RULES. Registering for debate politics is necessary before posting. Register today to participate - it's free!

Sarah Palin's Daughter Uses Homophobic Slurs

Sarah Palin's Daughter Uses Homophobic Slurs

Gee, I wonder who taught them to talk like truck drivers -- could be their phony two-faced mom?

1116_palin.pdf

TMZ? really? What next are you going to talk about what Oprah reccommends for thanks giving desserts.....

just more bleeding heart hand wringing over nothing. oooooh, someone used the phrase "you are gay" and the word "faggot". OMFG...next thing you know they will be bashing unsuspecting homosexuals over the head with baseball bats. :2bigcry:

To be as stupid and incompetent as she obviously must be..the liberals sure do spend an awful lot of time looking for crap to try to make Palin look bad. They must really be afraid of her for some reason :shrug:

actually, you guys seem to be much more invested in this. the palins make themselves look bad enough, nobody has to look far to see examples of that. but a kid mouthing off is no big deal, i agree. let's hope you all see it that way if the obama children start tweeting about faggots.

can never admit when you're wrong, can you?

i don't care about palin, but you can bet your ass she indicative of the entire hillbilly ****ing family. no, gill, people don't stop cussing, nor do they stop bad behavior. she is, however, in the public eye and stupid for participating in that crap.

I don't mind at all admitting when I'm wrong, but I'm obviously not in this case.

On the other hand, you can't resist calling anyone you don't agree with names can you?? Pot, meet kettle.

This isn't really news at all. I hate those people who get their panties in a bunch over "that's so gay". STFU, no one cares about your opinion. ****ing busybodies trying to censor and whitewash everything.

actually, you guys seem to be much more invested in this. the palins make themselves look bad enough, nobody has to look far to see examples of that. but a kid mouthing off is no big deal, i agree. let's hope you all see it that way if the obama children start tweeting about faggots.

It's almost as bad as Obama going on radio calling stating that racism is "Typical" of "white people"

I don't mind at all admitting when I'm wrong, but I'm obviously not in this case.

On the other hand, you can't resist calling anyone you don't agree with names can you?? Pot, meet kettle.

you're always wrong, gill.

anyone remember how the liberals made such a big deal out of Chelsea Clinton being drunk and disorderly and how Bill and Hill must be terrible parents? of course not, because they didn't say jack **** about it. But when it was the Bush girls drinking....ooooooh, end of the world and proof positive that GWB was satan.

hypocrisy.....what a concept

TMZ? really? What next are you going to talk about what Oprah reccommends for thanks giving desserts.....

I find the whole thing hard to believe. Bristol has been busy on Dancing with the Stars for several weeks(months?)
She also doesn't seem like a person who would refer to her sleazy ex as "My baby daddy"
I could be wrong, but if Bristol didn't post, than neither did Willow.
After all their family goes through with the media, I think they would both know better.
BTW, people voted and Bristol made it to the finals and got booed. Nice huh?

I find the whole thing hard to believe. Bristol has been busy on Dancing with the Stars for several weeks(months?)
She also doesn't seem like a person who would refer to her sleazy ex as "My baby daddy"
I could be wrong, but if Bristol didn't post, than neither did Willow.
After all their family goes through with the media, I think they would both know better.
BTW, people voted and Bristol made it to the finals and got booed. Nice huh?

aren't people entitled to boo her?

of course, nothing in the laws that precludes people from being insensitive asswipes. the question is: would you be asking the same question if the audience had booed someone because they were gay instead of because who their mother was?

of course, nothing in the laws that precludes people from being insensitive asswipes. the question is: would you be asking the same question if the audience had booed someone because they were gay instead of because who their mother was?

Or if thier mother was named "michelle"? :ssst:

given the exalted audience i imagine that show has, it would not surprise me in the least. but it probably wouldn't happen, i hear gays are light on their feet.

given the exalted audience i imagine that show has, it would not surprise me in the least. but it probably wouldn't happen, i hear gays are light on their feet.

nice dodge :shrug: I guess I have my answer.

Everyone uses the term faggot. Everyone uses the term gay for things that are stupid. It's not homophobic, just slang. Way to go liberal media.

Or if thier mother was named "michelle"? :ssst:

i'm not sure we would see the obama kids on a reality show. they probably have a little higher aspirations. although, one of them could turn up pregnant and then maybe do american idol. stranger things have happened.

Everyone uses the term faggot. Everyone uses the term gay for things that are stupid. It's not homophobic, just slang. Way to go liberal media.

i don't. do you call people faggots?

i don't. do you call people faggots?

It's slang, and yes I have called someone a faggot. Not because they are homosexual, but because they were acting stupid. It's just slang.

my 15 y/o son and I call each other "gay" on a daily basis. I routinely greet one of my best friends with "whazzup bitch?" I never cease to be amazed at the power that some people chose to give to others over "labels"

If my self esteem was so fragile that merely hearing someone call me a name would cause me psychological damage....I think I would just shoot myself.

It's slang, and yes I have called someone a faggot. Not because they are homosexual, but because they were acting stupid. It's just slang.

ok, faggot.

btw, i don't care what the kid posted..........that's her parents problem. it's kinda weird that she refers to her sister as "hot" though, like that's some sort of badge of honor after you have a child. who taught her THAT? hillbillies.

ok, faggot.

btw, i don't care what the kid posted..........that's her parents problem. it's kinda weird that she refers to her sister as "hot" though, like that's some sort of badge of honor after you have a child. who taught her THAT? hillbillies.
So you are not against calling people faggot in the slang term? Good to know. So why would it bother you if the Palin kid used it?

If my kid used the term "gay" or "faggot" I wouldn't care. Sure it's somewhat vulgar but it's just harmless slang. You call the Palin family hillbilies, so can I call Obama's family savages because they over in Africa? Or maybe felons because one of them resided here illegally.

Not really. They didn't boo her for her performance (which would be unheard of on Dancing with the Stars) They booed when they realized she would be going to the finals. Now they are trying to say there was some kind of tea party voter faud. Geez.
She may not be better than Brandy (who got eliminated) but neither was another kid. They both had improved greatly and weren't professional entertainers. The people voted and Brandy lost. No need to boo.
BTW, I just heard a liberal went crazy, shot his TV and caused his wife to fear for her life, over Bristol being on DWTS.

ok, faggot.

Are you kidding me ???

I call my wife hot and she's had two kids.

I guess everyone but you is a hillbilly....

Back
Top Bottom