• This is a political forum that is non-biased/non-partisan and treats every person's position on topics equally. This debate forum is not aligned to any political party. In today's politics, many ideas are split between and even within all the political parties. Often we find ourselves agreeing on one platform but some topics break our mold. We are here to discuss them in a civil political debate. If this is your first visit to our political forums, be sure to check out the RULES. Registering for debate politics is necessary before posting. Register today to participate - it's free!

Sarah Palin Says She Could Beat Obama

If Palin runs as the Republican and Obama as the Democrat this could be the time a third party candidate has a real shot to win.

Well we better come up with more credible candidates than the teaparty did in the last election. Some of those people were such a joke! Rank amateurs.

She's delusional if she seriously thinks she could beat Obama in 2012.

I don't know if she's delusional but she's been been in la la land out of her league every since she came on stage.

Talking about the TV show that Sarah Paling is starring. I'm from Spain and in Europe if a politician starred in a similar TV show he or she would not be politician anymore. We expect them to act seriously not like clowns.
I cannot believe that she can win any election!

America is different. We've had Ronald Reagan and Schwarzenegger for God's sake! Only in America!

She probably has a 50/50 shot of beating Obama...as that's pretty much the split. But it would be very unfortunate for us to have her as President. I mean, if we think Obama is bad just put in Palin and see what futher down the hole looks like. I mean, each election cycle really shouldn't be an attempt to find something worse than what we had previously. The first step to getting out of a hole is to quit digging.

50/50. Are you kidding me? You really have such little faith in the voters?

Exactly when were all of those supposed ethical complaints filed against Palin? If you have a brain, you would know that all of these ethical complaints were filed when she was running with McCain. But your right, that definitely is not a coincidence.

And thanks to these people (aka-liberals) who filed all of these bogus complaints against her, she resigned because as she said, she would have been spending every second fighting these complaints and not be able to do her actual job as governor. By resigning she also saved Alaska a butt load of cash in having to fund her a team of lawyers to fight off petty libs.

And who exactly are the left to be critical of someone who has more experience than our current president? Ohhh that's right, Obama was a community organizer and a senator for MAYBE 2 years... until he was off and running for the presidency. Just a reminder Palin has 20+yrs.

Amazing no mater how many times this defense gets spinned it still lacks credibility. :2razz:

20+ years at what? Soccer mom?

Last edited:
You're counting city council in a town of 4000 people, but you're not counting three terms in the Illinois Senate?

edit: Or, since you said "20+," you must actually be also counting time as a sports reporter. And possibly beauty pageants.

And you must not like looking at the facts! HAHA! I hate to deflate your uninformed jabs, but those 20+ years of experience come from actual service in the government. But thanks for also adding in the extracurriculars that she has done OUTSIDE OF HER 20+ years in the government; definitely adds to the long list of what she has done.

Amazing no mater how many times this defense gets spinned it still lacks credibility. :2razz:

20+ years at what? Soccer mom?

Please explain to me where exactly am I wrong? please give me some facts, instead of a lame attempt at demeaning her as a women. Because if you would actually be an open-minded person, you would actually see those 20+ years of actual service in the government!

Though judging by your initial response, I can see that you have no other better "defense" to my "defense", since like most libs, you find that instead of talking facts, a lame joke against the person is obviously in order so you can keep living in your world of denial.

Another point: As a liberal, do you not find it odd that you sit here and demean a women! HAHA! I mean I thought the libs were all about women working above the simple "soccer mom"/"home mom" stereotype? Correct? THEN WHY ARE YOU DEMEANING A WOMEN JUST BECAUSE SHE HAS DIFFERENT VIEWS THAN YOU?!

I don't know if she's delusional but she's been been in la la land out of her league every since she came on stage.

Instead of spouting off general lines that you pick up from other Libs, think outside the box for once (that's right, with your own actual brain) and give me specifics that support your statement?

How is she exactly in la la land? Because she disagrees with you?
How is she out of her league? Because she disagrees with you? Because she is a woman?

Last edited:
Instead of spouting off general lines that you pick up from other Libs, think outside the box for once (that's right, with your own actual brain) and give me specifics that support your statement?

How is she exactly in la la land? Because she disagrees with you?
How is she out of her league? Because she disagrees with you? Because she is a woman?

Oh you know what, this is just too ****ing easy to pick apart so I'll tear you down on a single point.

So let me get this straight. All Obama's supporters play the "Race Card" right? (Yet to see anyone do that yet, here).

But you think it's ok to throw in the underlined at the end, and no one would notice you played the sexism card.

Typical :2razz:

I do think Palin could beat Obama. Just look at November.

pleeeeeeeeeeeease! please, please, PLEASE do it!

parasailin' for prez! hell, get the Terminated to run for veep!

we may have to withstand the ridicule of the rest of the civilized world, but what the hell, we withstood being the butt of the world's jokesters for 8 years with that little fella from texas...

geo.

That lie was debunked over a year ago.

Nice try, though...
What are talking about? You mean she didn't have 20 ethical violations filed on her after the 2008 election? That they weren't taking time and money away from Alaska? That her legal fees were half a million dollars. That when people set up legal defense funds for her those were even found to be an ethics violation? That they were all dismissed in the end?

Ethics complaints follow Palin - CNN complaints follow Palin

Back
Top Bottom