• This is a political forum that is non-biased/non-partisan and treats every person's position on topics equally. This debate forum is not aligned to any political party. In today's politics, many ideas are split between and even within all the political parties. Often we find ourselves agreeing on one platform but some topics break our mold. We are here to discuss them in a civil political debate. If this is your first visit to our political forums, be sure to check out the RULES. Registering for debate politics is necessary before posting. Register today to participate - it's free!

Sanders says Hillary is Unqualified

Heh. She's got more qualifications than he does, however undistinguished she was.

Well, that all comes down to what you consider a qualification. Constitutionally, both are natural born citizens and both are over 35, and neither has held the office of president for 2 terms, so they are from that standpoint equally qualified. After that the standard for what a qualification is is somewhat subjective(to the point that among some, actually having time in government office makes you less qualified).

It is a stupid argument, but I doubt it will cost him any significant votes. I really do wish he spent less time crying about people giving Clinton money like every other ****ing political candidate for office pretty much ever and more time explaining why his stance on issues is better, but that may just be me.

It's more about *who gave her money. IMO he was spot on.

DEMs don't want to be left out of giving the other party great sound bites for the general.

As if their low voter turn-out isn't enough of a problem---together with an estimated 300,000 'former' voters in WI refusing to get ID--costing them the Supreme Court in WI-

And the usual assortment of GOPosters in this thread showing which DEM candidate they fear the most -

The fight is getting more ugly the more it looks like there is no stopping Hillary's nomination.

If Bernie wins NY he instantly boosts his chances to win a credible amount

It is a stupid argument, but I doubt it will cost him any significant votes. I really do wish he spent less time crying about people giving Clinton money like every other ****ing political candidate for office pretty much ever and more time explaining why his stance on issues is better, but that may just be me.

It may be he doesn't actually have all that solid a depth on his own issues.

Some of that is your source overplaying it(it is literally impossible to have memorized all the details), but some of it is pretty bad. Not knowing the consequences of breaking up banks is the exact wrong thing when a large portion of the platform you are running on is predicated on breaking those banks up.

Well, that all comes down to what you consider a qualification. Constitutionally, both are natural born citizens and both are over 35, and neither has held the office of president for 2 terms, so they are from that standpoint equally qualified. After that the standard for what a qualification is is somewhat subjective(to the point that among some, actually having time in government office makes you less qualified).

Oh come now, You know as well as I do that moving around government at various levels, in both the legislative branch as well as the executive, bodes better than not. Further, let's not give into the idea that having no experience with government is an actual asset. That's something for populist conservatives to argue. They actually believe in that phone book cabinet nonsense.

What this campaign is showing in a way it has not been shown so clearly before is:

Many of the "solutions" that far left and far right people want...

...are not nearly as simple or as attainable as they want to imagine.

Governing is not easy business. It is difficult.

Bernie Sanders is a nothing but a gadfly, who, in normal times , would be laughed off the stage. But these aren't normal times.

He's learned the trick of firing up the low information left wing base by throwing out all the right code words. Big banks"..YEAHHHHHHHHHHHHH. "special interest" ...YEAHHHHHH...income inequality...YEAHHHHHH" But he's an unqualified boob,who knows alarmingly little about anything, including his pet causes.
Hillary Clinton finally called him on it yesterday. Let's see how he reacts. will he finally go after her on the emails?

Oh come now, You know as well as I do that moving around government at various levels, in both the legislative branch as well as the executive, bodes better than not. Further, let's not give into the idea that having no experience with government is an actual asset. That's something for populist conservatives to argue. They actually believe in that phone book cabinet nonsense.

I am not saying that it is a good measure, only trying to illustrate that qualifications are somewhat subjective.

Latest I heard was him wanting to officially apologize for slavery and provide reparations. Apparently he doesn't possess the fake southern Negro voice that Hillary does so this is how he panders for the Black vote. Pretty much inline with how he gets other votes.

I am not saying that it is a good measure, only trying to illustrate that qualifications are somewhat subjective.

After the POTUS we've had for the last 7. something years, I'd say you are correct.

"Your wife!" "No....YOUR wife!"

"He isnt qualifed" " No...SHE isnt qualified"

But THEY did it first!

coins with two tail sides.

Bernie Sanders is a nothing but a gadfly, who, in normal times , would be laughed off the stage. But these aren't normal times.

He's learned the trick of firing up the low information left wing base by throwing out all the right code words. Big banks"..YEAHHHHHHHHHHHHH. "special interest" ...YEAHHHHHH...income inequality...YEAHHHHHH" But he's an unqualified boob,who knows alarmingly little about anything, including his pet causes.
Hillary Clinton finally called him on it yesterday. Let's see how he reacts. will he finally go after her on the emails?

Obviously a comment from the low information (if any information at all) Right wing base, where name calling is the high point of dialogue, the best the brain can do.

Back
Top Bottom