• This is a political forum that is non-biased/non-partisan and treats every person's position on topics equally. This debate forum is not aligned to any political party. In today's politics, many ideas are split between and even within all the political parties. Often we find ourselves agreeing on one platform but some topics break our mold. We are here to discuss them in a civil political debate. If this is your first visit to our political forums, be sure to check out the RULES. Registering for debate politics is necessary before posting. Register today to participate - it's free!

RUSSIA WARNS AMERICANS: Barack Hussein Obama has been shipping arms to al-Qaeda [W:77

Re: RUSSIA WARNS AMERICANS: Barack Hussein Obama has been shipping arms to al-Qaeda j

No big shock to me, Reagan was happy to help Iran when he was in the White House.

That is a well-known fact.

Google 'Iran/Contra.

That's a pretty impressive context drop right there.

Re: RUSSIA WARNS AMERICANS: Barack Hussein Obama has been shipping arms to al-Qaeda j

Moderator's Warning:
Folks, you need to both stay on topic and stop attacking each other. Further consequences will occur if these directives are not followed.

Mr Kline has the ability to write the truth, he just chooses not to. Chris Matthews and MSNBC have jack **** to do with Kline is a raging liar and nutcase.

I guess both you and Chrissy get those tingly things running up you legs when there's mention of Barry.

Spain uncovers al Qaeda network for Syrian jihadists

By Lisa Lundquist
June 21, 2013

In raids conducted earlier today, Spanish authorities arrested eight suspected members of an al Qaeda network who are allegedly involved in training, funding, and facilitating travel for jihadist fighters to Syria. The network is based in the Spanish territory of Ceuta and in the city of Fnideq in neighboring Morocco.

Authorities have not yet disclosed the names or nationalities of those arrested, who are all Spanish citizens, the BBC reported. The network has apparently funneled "dozens" of fighters to Syria, where some have taken part in suicide attacks and others have joined training camps. The network recruited fighters from various parts of Spain as well as Morocco and Ceuta, which has a population of 80,000, half of whom are Muslim.

Other jihadist groups are still preparing to travel to Syria, according to Spain's Foreign Ministry, which added that the investigation is still underway. Although separate investigations of al Qaeda networks were begun in 2009 and 2011 by the National Guard and the Civil Police, the two agencies began collaborating this year. A press conference on the arrests is planned for tomorrow.

Spain is among a number of European countries from which an estimated 700 fighters have traveled to join the rebels in the Syrian conflict. According to the Spanish news agency Efe, three Spanish jihadists were killed last year in separate battles in Syria, the BBC noted.

[Excerpt]

Read more:
Spain uncovers al Qaeda network for Syrian jihadists - The Long War Journal

Knowing that those of you Progressives choked on the author Kline, just thought I'd confirm the original post with this. Seems the Russians are correct again. They were right when they exposed the Boston Bombers and they are right now. I don't like or agree with Putin supplying Assad with hi tech weapons to suppress the insurgents. Neither do I agree with Obama doing it now. It's too late in the game. He should have done it at least a year and a half ago. There would not be nearly 100,000 dead and a million displaced.

I guess both you and Chrissy get those tingly things running up you legs when there's mention of Barry.

No, and random unrelated comments do not make Klein any less of a lying pussbag.

Back
Top Bottom