• This is a political forum that is non-biased/non-partisan and treats every person's position on topics equally. This debate forum is not aligned to any political party. In today's politics, many ideas are split between and even within all the political parties. Often we find ourselves agreeing on one platform but some topics break our mold. We are here to discuss them in a civil political debate. If this is your first visit to our political forums, be sure to check out the RULES. Registering for debate politics is necessary before posting. Register today to participate - it's free!

Russia funds level 3 bio lab in Mexico , near US border.

The US funded GoF research in Wuhan …known fact. There was a “leak” at the Wuhan lab….pretty much guaranteed…except in the mind of liberals lol.😂🤣
The only people that believe this are conspiracy theorists. Where is your evidence? If you have some, I am pretty sure you could win a pulitzer prize.

Please cite the list of projects and details of those projects that this lab is working on if you wish to support your assertion.
No thanks, do your own research. Lefties play this silly game….I have to prove everything with documents that are unquestionably true…but you can just say it came out of a bat’s arse and I have to accept that.

The only people that believe this are conspiracy theorists. Where is your evidence? If you have some, I am pretty sure you could win a pulitzer prize.
Prove the virus was natural …if you can’t I’ll assume the obvious.

No thanks, do your own research. Lefties play this silly game….I have to prove everything with documents that are unquestionably true…but you can just say it came out of a bat’s arse and I have to accept that.
So you don't actually have any evidence to support your fantasies then, typical.

So you don't actually have any evidence to support your fantasies then, typical.
I’m not the one who fantasises that Covid emerged from bat soup…that’s your dream buddy…I think there are more obvious sources.

I’m not the one who fantasises that Covid emerged from bat soup…that’s your dream buddy…I think there are more obvious sources.

29 cross species infections have already been observed. There is plenty to support the bat hypothesis, just from that alone.

Believe what ever you wish, it's your fantasy not ours.
“Ukraine has biological research facilities which, in fact, we are now quite concerned Russian troops – Russian forces – may be seeking to gain control of, so we are working with the Ukrainians on how they can prevent any of those research materials from falling into the hands of Russian forces should they approach,” Nuland

29 cross species infections have already been observed. There is plenty to support the bat hypothesis, just from that alone.
Yours is fake news…the original Covid virus has never been isolated in nature. Try harder.

“Ukraine has biological research facilities which, in fact, we are now quite concerned Russian troops – Russian forces – may be seeking to gain control of, so we are working with the Ukrainians on how they can prevent any of those research materials from falling into the hands of Russian forces should they approach,” Nuland

Biological can mean many things.

LMAO.... Well, if Russia is alleging it then it must be true.... You must believe Pootin is conducting a "special military operation” as well... Will you shed tears when the great russian army slinks back across the border defeated? Will Pootin survive being humiliated in Ukraine?
I hate Putin as much as I hate Biden.

We will see. If you suddenly hear of a chemical attack in Ukraine and that we must intervene remember where you heard it first.
I didn't know Russia had their very own Johnny Appleseed

Biological can mean many things.

For instance, samples of naturally occurring strains of pathogens, etc.. You know, the kind of stuff biological researchers might actually study... ;)

For instance, sample of naturally occurring strains of pathogens, etc.. You know, the kind of stuff biological researchers might actually study... ;)
These US funded sites are in Ukraine for a purpose…and it ain’t the scenery.

These US funded sites are in Ukraine for a purpose…and it ain’t the scenery.

No, it's for early detection of communicable diseases... Better to detect emerging diseases and address them locally than wait till they spread worldwide...

Back
Top Bottom