• This is a political forum that is non-biased/non-partisan and treats every person's position on topics equally. This debate forum is not aligned to any political party. In today's politics, many ideas are split between and even within all the political parties. Often we find ourselves agreeing on one platform but some topics break our mold. We are here to discuss them in a civil political debate. If this is your first visit to our political forums, be sure to check out the RULES. Registering for debate politics is necessary before posting. Register today to participate - it's free!

Russia funds level 3 bio lab in Mexico , near US border.

MV5BY2Q3YTU4OTgtZTc0My00YmY1LWJmOTQtMmMwNGE2ZjBmNmIxXkEyXkFqcGdeQXVyMTAwMzUyOTc@._V1_.jpg

@Big Eye is from the UK, so I will put it in terms they can understand.
We’ll see. NATO are looking for an excuse to intervene, a chemical “attack” gives them that.

Who said anything about “top secret”…this only works if the Russians know about it but dumb ass Western liberals don’t.

Who do you think reads english language biology journals?

We’ll see. NATO are looking for an excuse to intervene, a chemical “attack” gives them that.
If NATO wanted to intervene, they would have already done that by now with the war crimes that are happening.

Pootin should be very careful... We have all now seen that the Russian military is a paper tiger...

Russia has a lot of invading to do in the future!

Level%204.jpg

I mean they're going to need to invade themselves at least three times!
You don’t seem to understand that it’s the location of your enemy’s sites that is the issue…you must be a liberal because for most people this is an easy concept to understand.

You don’t seem to understand that it’s the location of your enemy’s sites that is the issue…you must be a liberal because for most people this is an easy concept to understand.

It seems pretty obvious that the US is a leader in the detection of diseases and Russia is the cheap gas station on the corner.

If NATO wanted to intervene, they would have already done that by now with the war crimes that are happening.
NATO has to make it look like they must intervene for the sake of humanity…they can’t just start WW3 for a corrupt Ukrainian government…the most corrupt in Europe…whose leader happens to own a multimillion dollar Florida house…

It seems pretty obvious that the US is a leader in the detection of diseases and Russia is the cheap gas station on the corner.
These labs were involved in the development of biological weapons…like the one that got leaked out of Wuhan…that you yanks paid for.

As I mentioned, Russia has a lot of invading to do and I already pointed out that the US is not Russia's enemy. If it were, then there wouldn't have been decades of trade agreements and what not that Russia decided to trash over the last month.

NATO has to make it look like they must intervene for the sake of humanity…they can’t just start WW3 for a corrupt Ukrainian government…the most corrupt in Europe…whose leader happens to own a multimillion dollar Florida house…
Like I mentioned, they already have war crimes they can point to if they wanted to do that.

These labs were involved in the development of biological weapons…like the one that got leaked out of Wuhan…that you yanks paid for.

LOL... Why would we need labs around the world to develop biological weapons? Us yanks are smart enough to develop weapons in one lab and deliver it where we want... Given the obvious lack of education of those spreading this bullshit, I can see why that might be a hard concept to understand...

Like I mentioned, they already have war crimes they can point to if they wanted to do that.
We will see. If you suddenly hear of a chemical attack in Ukraine and that we must intervene remember where you heard it first.

Yup, and there are war crimes to already justify that. Yet NATO is not intervening.

The labs in Ukraine are involved in bio weapon development.

Why would the US develop bio weapons in Ukraine as opposed to Nevada or someplace in the US where security is much less of an issue?

We will see. If you suddenly hear of a chemical attack in Ukraine and that we must intervene remember where you heard it first.
The US has already leaked intelligence of a potential Russian false flag and its pretty clear the Russians are monsters with the shelling of cities.

LOL... Why would we need labs around the world to develop biological weapons? Us yanks are smart enough to develop weapons in one lab and deliver it where we want... Given the obvious lack of education of those spreading this bullshit, I can see why that might be a hard concept to understand...
You may find numerous reasons for this…illegal activity, prodding your enemy…numerous reasons.

The labs in Ukraine are involved in bio weapon development.
When I eat too much mexican, my butt is involved in bio weapon development.

See how easy it is to lie?

The US has already leaked intelligence of a potential Russian false flag and its pretty clear the Russians are monsters with the shelling of cities.
Don’t believe the West are incapable of being monsters too…the US funded the Covid pandemic, killed millions apparently.

Don’t believe the West are incapable of being monsters too…the US funded the Covid pandemic, killed millions apparently.
Sure the west is, but currently they are the good guys.

Also there is no evidence for your assertion in bold and you would do better in a qanon forum.

When I eat too much mexican, my butt is involved in bio weapon development.

See how easy it is to lie?
They have been working on some pretty vile stuff in those Ukraine labs…stuff even worse than what comes out of your ass.

They have been working on some pretty vile stuff in those Ukraine labs…stuff even worse than what comes out of your ass.
Please cite the list of projects and details of those projects that this lab is working on if you wish to support your assertion.

I can support my assertion easily, I just need to eat cheese with a high lactose content.

Where is your evidence they have been working on some pretty vile stuff?

Sure the west is, but currently they are the good guys.

Also there is no evidence for your assertion in bold and you would do better in a qanon forum.
The US funded GoF research in Wuhan …known fact. There was a “leak” at the Wuhan lab….pretty much guaranteed…except in the mind of liberals lol.😂🤣

Back
Top Bottom