• This is a political forum that is non-biased/non-partisan and treats every person's position on topics equally. This debate forum is not aligned to any political party. In today's politics, many ideas are split between and even within all the political parties. Often we find ourselves agreeing on one platform but some topics break our mold. We are here to discuss them in a civil political debate. If this is your first visit to our political forums, be sure to check out the RULES. Registering for debate politics is necessary before posting. Register today to participate - it's free!

Rush Limbaugh says his lung cancer is terminal

It’s no wonder conservatives are leaving this forum. so much leftist hate....

Bias when it comes to declaring who has the hate, imagine that. The rabid right in here slings hate like it has an expiration date... :rolleyes:

Guess some on the right are snowflakes... ✌

It’s no wonder conservatives are leaving this forum.
so much leftist hate....
Yeah, I'm wondering in terms of Forum climate which would be better a Trump win or a Biden win. Not much to chose from.

"It's tough to realize that the days where I do not think I'm under a death sentence are over," Limbaugh said. "Now, we all are, is the point. We all know that we're going to die at some point, but when you have a terminal disease diagnosis that has a time frame to it, then that puts a different psychological and even physical awareness to it."

Read more: https://www.cnn.com/2020/10/20/media/rush-limbaugh-cancer-update-trnd/index.html
----------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------
Will his terminal diagnosis result in a deathbed conversion? Disavow all the lies he has told, as a precursor to Qanon? Tell us that death is not as fun as Covid boosters portray? Suggest that we all just GET ALONG? Will Rush revert more to his rock and roll persona, or continue to fashion hatreds into weapons? Will Trump seek to have him laid in state in the capital?

NOTHING this man has done, other than obfuscate and lie, will be told in history books. Rush is the secular Father Coughlin. The original divider. Maybe God will clear out the liberals, so as to make it cozy for such a partisan liar.
this people are why leftists are the most disgusting people in the world. no decent human being would ever associate with them.

It is unfortunate. I used to listen to Limbaugh all the time in the late 90's early 2000's. Cancer is horrible, its sad that Rush has it and that it's terminal. I wish him the best happiness he can have with the time he has left.
i always liked his ties and always wanted one. i could never get in on his show.

Limbaugh’s only idea was peddling Archie Bunkerism on a national call in show. He found lots of little Archie Bunkers out there to entertain.

He has never had any real principals other than that.

And his ideas won’t last much longer than he will.

He’ll be remembered. In the same breath as Father Coughlin, Joe McCarthy and Walther Winchell.
i thought leftists hated lies yet here we go again.

You did better than me. I won't dignify their hate.
they just prove themselves to be the intolerant disgusting people we already know they are. there is no hiding it for them anymore.

what is worse is they say this shit with a self righteous attitude.

Yeah, I'm wondering in terms of Forum climate which would be better a Trump win or a Biden win. Not much to chose from.

If Trump wins again, they'll be even sorer losers than they have been for the last four. I didn't think that was humanly possible but with this group here, oh yeah, it will be even worse.... If Biden wins, they'll be the worst poor winners we've ever witnessed. Yeah, a miserable climate either way.

they just prove themselves to be the intolerant disgusting people we already know they are. there is no hiding it for them anymore.

what is worse is they say this shit with a self righteous attitude.

If they were righteous, they wouldn't need to snivel all the time. Most are immature, out of touch, smug tribalists who feel inferior. M/O.

so much leftist hate....

More probably they sense defeat and gradually crawl back under the rock they were hiding before their bigotry became mainstream and started guiding polices like separating small children from refugee mothers at the borders.

Last edited:
It is a joke. They have a right winger mod giving points like candy to libs. Got points for saying duped.
I cant rememeber why I got perma banned there. I think that was the place the mod whacked me for saying "thats a lie" so I searched his posts and found that he used the exact phrase on someone else and refused to delete it. What a prick. Hmmm I may head back there and test their fences.

more gaslighting from the Trumpists

same old same old

When you personally label a person you don't even know IRL a "Trumpist", you are gaslighting.

The irony is rich on this thread.

More probably they sense defeat and gradually crawl back under the rock they were hiding before their bigotry became mainstream and started guiding polices like separating small children from refugee mothers.
Meanwhile...lefties^ are voting for the KKK exalted cyclops eulogizer who fought to keep blacks segregated.

so much leftist hate....
"Always the Victim" should be Trump and the rest of the lying GOP's new slogan.

When you personally label a person you don't even know IRL a "Trumpist", you are gaslighting.

The irony is rich on this thread.
When people lie and deflect to protect Der Leader they are Trumpists. Would you prefer they be labeled assholes?

Meanwhile...lefties^ are voting for the KKK exalted cyclops eulogizer who fought to keep blacks segregated.

Two weeks before the election, the guy running for POTUS goes into hiding, answering no questions. The left doesn't even care that he's not campaigning. What a country this is... and I blame the leftist media for most of this.

Two weeks before the election, the guy running for POTUS goes into hiding, answering no questions. The left doesn't even care that he's not campaigning. What a country this is... and I blame the leftist media for most of this.
So true. I've never seen a Presidential candidate completely avoid all questions while at the same time the media and big tech are helping him cover up his corruption. Imagine what the media would be doing right now if this was DJT jrs laptop?
He answered 1 question the day that was catching fire. What flavor ice cream did you get.
This is how China runs.

Biden is too busy laughing as Trump continues sticking his foot in his mouth. Gotta love seeing Trump go full-on racist now that he is losing by 10 points.

Sure are some sick assed comments from the liberals on here.But it's expected.I spent many days sitting by the pool in Florida listening to Rush over the years.It's been a privledge.Thanks Rush.You are a true American patriot.

So true. I've never seen a Presidential candidate completely avoid all questions while at the same time the media and big tech are helping him cover up his corruption. Imagine what the media would be doing right now if this was DJT jrs laptop?
He answered 1 question the day that was catching fire. What flavor ice cream did you get.
This is how China runs.
lol...laptop ...lol

You all are still biting on that?

Sure are some sick assed comments from the liberals on here.But it's expected.I spent many days sitting by the pool in Florida listening to Rush over the years.It's been a privledge.Thanks Rush.You are a true American patriot.
I thought that too, for about a minute back in 1992. But, I've grown quite a bit since then.

Back
Top Bottom