• This is a political forum that is non-biased/non-partisan and treats every person's position on topics equally. This debate forum is not aligned to any political party. In today's politics, many ideas are split between and even within all the political parties. Often we find ourselves agreeing on one platform but some topics break our mold. We are here to discuss them in a civil political debate. If this is your first visit to our political forums, be sure to check out the RULES. Registering for debate politics is necessary before posting. Register today to participate - it's free!
  • Welcome to our archives. No new posts are allowed here.

Rove not to be indicted, but still being investigated

Libby indicted, it seems that Libby is the scapegoat. However, I'm not sure he'll rat on Rove or Cheney. Some people did mention that Fitzgerald is known to "squeeze" the second guy in order to get to the number one guy.

Rove is a diabolical genius. He'll pass the buck on to anyone to save his own ass. Rove may have given Fitzgerald some info. to buy some time. Rove's brain, Luskin, is running the legal show so Rove is well-defended. I just hate seeing this evil obese man constantly getting away with things. I just have to hope that Fitzgerald will do the right thing. In the mean time, I'll just visualize Bush's brain "General Rove" behind bars and hope Justice will prevail.

Does anyone think that Libby will serve any time? I think he will just get a slap on the wrist. He could face what, like 30 years?

kal-el said:
Libby indicted, it seems that Libby is the scapegoat. However, I'm not sure he'll rat on Rove or Cheney.

For what?

Some people did mention that Fitzgerald is known to "squeeze" the second guy in order to get to the number one guy.

For what?

Rove is a diabolical genius.

Why do you use the word "diabolical", compared to whom?

He'll pass the buck on to anyone to save his own ass.

And you know this how?

Rove may have given Fitzgerald some info. to buy some time.

Do these things just come to you while you sleep?

Rove's brain, Luskin, is running the legal show so Rove is well-defended. I just hate seeing this evil obese man constantly getting away with things.

So not only do you make baseless assertions about what he didn't do you have to attack him on a personal basis too.

I just have to hope that Fitzgerald will do the right thing.

What would that be?

In the mean time, I'll just visualize Bush's brain "General Rove" behind bars and hope Justice will prevail.

He has not been accused of anything but you want him in jail and you call that justice, thankfully you and those who agree with you do not control our justice system where it seem you would have all your polticial oppenents interned. Do you know what that is call?

Does anyone think that Libby will serve any time?

Hopefully not, geez look at Berger who actually did violate national security laws, did the Democrats scream for him to go to jail?

Stinger said:
For what?

For the crime of outing a covert CIA agent. Why did I have to tell you that, were you born last night or something?

For what?

Same response as above.

Why do you use the word "diabolical", compared to whom?

It dosen't take a genious to know Karl Rove is practically Bush's brain.He's his political mastermind, without Rove Bush might as well not make any public appearances, he'll be the laughing stock of the US.

And you know this how?

I'm sure he gave some info to Fitzgerald to indict Libby or buy himself some time. It dosen't matter who goes down as long as Rove is still employed.

Do these things just come to you while you sleep?

What kind of asinine comment is that?

So not only do you make baseless assertions about what he didn't do you have to attack him on a personal basis too.

Didn't do?

What would that be?

IMO the right thing would be to seek indictments against Rove and Cheney, and bring charges of false evidence to go to war against Bush.

He has not been accused of anything but you want him in jail and you call that justice, thankfully you and those who agree with you do not control our justice system where it seem you would have all your polticial oppenents interned. Do you know what that is call?

Ever since the name of his wife, a covert CIA agent, was made public two years ago, Joseph Wilson has sought political revenge. He openly fantasised that Karl Rove would be “frog-marched out of the White House in handcuffs”.
It's a sad state of affairs that those with your ideology control practically all the branches of the Government.

Originally Posted by kal-el
Libby indicted, it seems that Libby is the scapegoat. However, I'm not sure he'll rat on Rove or Cheney.

Me>> For what?

kal-el said:
For the crime of outing a covert CIA agent. Why did I have to tell you that, were you born last night or something?

Rove was not indicted, Fitzgerald presented it to the Grand Jury and if he even asked for an indictment he didn't get it. As far a Cheney what evidence do you have he outted a covert agent and who has proven Plame was covert and subject to that law. Fitzgerald did not.

Some people did mention that Fitzgerald is known to "squeeze" the second guy in order to get to the number one guy.

Me>> For what?

Same response as above.

Again for what. Fitzgerald did not find that she was covert.

Quote:
Rove is a diabolical genius.

Me>> Why do you use the word "diabolical", compared to whom?

It dosen't take a genious to know Karl Rove is practically Bush's brain.

No it takes an idiot.

He's his political mastermind, without Rove Bush might as well not make any public appearances, he'll be the laughing stock of the US.

Your ad hominems only weaken any case you are trying to bring. And again compared to whom? Is Carville diobolical too?

Quote:

Me>> And you know this how?

I'm sure he gave some info to Fitzgerald to indict Libby or buy himself some time. It dosen't matter who goes down as long as Rove is still employed.

You're just "sure", that's it, that's your evidence. Perhaps you let your emotions overcome rational thinking.

Quote:
Rove may have given Fitzgerald some info. to buy some time.

Me>> Do these things just come to you while you sleep?

What kind of asinine comment is that?

One that is fitting to the baseless postulations you try to pass as fact.

Quote:
Rove's brain, Luskin, is running the legal show so Rove is well-defended. I just hate seeing this evil obese man constantly getting away with things.

Me>> So not only do you make baseless assertions about what he didn't do you have to attack him on a personal basis too.

Didn't do?

I reposted it. Since you can't get him on the facts apparently calling him fat makes up for it, how childish.

IMO the right thing would be to seek indictments against Rove and Cheney,.

Indictments for what? You have no evidence either committed a crime. You have yet to say what Cheney should be indicted for and since we have no evidence that he ever spoke to a reporter about Plame I have no idea what you are talking about.

and bring charges of false evidence to go to war against Bush

Well first anything along that line was out of Fitzgerald realm of investigation. Second exactly what law are you claiming Bush violated, since when is it against the law when a President recieves intelligence and acts upon it that when some of it proves wrong he has broken the law.

Ever since the name of his wife, a covert CIA agent, was made public two years ago, Joseph Wilson has sought political revenge.

He and his wife sought it before then, they sought it when they cooked up their little plot to defraud the American people, when they engaged in their little game of political hardball.

He openly fantasised that Karl Rove would be “frog-marched out of the White House in handcuffs”.

Perhaps Wilson is the one who should be "frog-marched".

It's a sad state of affairs that those with your ideology control practically all the branches of the Government.

For those with your ideology of course it is since you are not in power. It would be a sad state of affairs for me if those with yours were in power. That's the way it is.

Stinger said:
Originally Posted by kal-el

Me>> For what?

Rove was not indicted, Fitzgerald presented it to the Grand Jury and if he even asked for an indictment he didn't get it. As far a Cheney what evidence do you have he outted a covert agent and who has proven Plame was covert and subject to that law. Fitzgerald did not.

I know this. Why did Cheney give away Plame's occupation? The investigation isn't over ya know.

Again for what. Fitzgerald did not find that she was covert.

What the hell does that matter? She was a CIA agent. Isn't considered an act of treason to out an agent?

Me>> Why do you use the word "diabolical", compared to whom?

No it takes an idiot.

That exactly what your boy would be if not for Rove and Cheney. He's just the ****ing puppet, everyone knows who pulls the strings.Cheney is the actual president and decision maker in the White House, just listen too Bush's press conferences, there are always pauses, that tells me he cannot transfer the words from his earpiece to his mouth quick enough, it is like watching a horribly dubbed japanese monster film, the mouth moves long before the actual words come out!:lol:

Your ad hominems only weaken any case you are trying to bring. And again compared to whom? Is Carville diobolical too?

Carville? Please, first off thats an asinine comparison, second, Rove is Bush's political advisor. I'll give him this-he isn't dumb, in fact he's very intelligent. Someone in the Administration has to be to balance it out. Equilibrium must be maintained in the Administration.

Me>> And you know this how?

Don't tell me you think he'll do the honorable thing and admit a mistake and resign?

You're just "sure", that's it, that's your evidence. Perhaps you let your emotions overcome rational thinking.

WTF are you talking about? I don't have to just be "sure" to know outing aCIA agent is wrong.

One that is fitting to the baseless postulations you try to pass as fact.

One thing that is fitting is how you will grab your ankles and start skiing for pro-war nuts.

Me>> So not only do you make baseless assertions about what he didn't do you have to attack him on a personal basis too.

Personal basis? I was merely making an informed observation on him. One just open their eyes to see that he is not a slim character.

I reposted it. Since you can't get him on the facts apparently calling him fat makes up for it, how childish.

Get him on the facts? What, Valerie Plame wasn't outed or what? And just because Joe Wilson argued the case for war, now that's childish.

Indictments for what? You have no evidence either committed a crime. You have yet to say what Cheney should be indicted for and since we have no evidence that he ever spoke to a reporter about Plame I have no idea what you are talking about.

Why did Dickhead Cheney (sometimes a name says it all) give away Plame's occupation? But, he will never be indicted, Libby took the fall for him.

Well first anything along that line was out of Fitzgerald realm of investigation. Second exactly what law are you claiming Bush violated, since when is it against the law when a President recieves intelligence and acts upon it that when some of it proves wrong he has broken the law.

Well, he violated the UN charter, by not exausting all diplomatic means before using aggression.

He and his wife sought it before then, they sought it when they cooked up their little plot to defraud the American people, when they engaged in their little game of political hardball.

Says you.

Perhaps Wilson is the one who should be "frog-marched".

Another stupid allegience to pro-war pundits. Again,says you.

For those with your ideology of course it is since you are not in power. It would be a sad state of affairs for me if those with yours were in power. That's the way it is.

Sadly for now, until the Dems take over the Legislative Branch in 2006. I think the Democrats are corrupt as well, but they're definetly better opposed to the GOP.

Last edited:
Me said:

Rove indeed "passes the buck" on to Libby to save his own fat ass:

http://www.washingtonpost.com/wp-dy...5/10/19/AR2005101902431.html?nav=rss_politics

Cheney told Aide of CIA officer:

http://www.nytimes.com/2005/10/25/p...&partner=rssuserland&emc=rss&pagewanted=print

Proof Bush knew and lied:

http://www.talkingpointsmemo.com/archives/006782.php

kal-el said:
I know this. Why did Cheney give away Plame's occupation? The investigation isn't over ya know.

He talked to Libby about it because it contained false information about his involvement in it and it was an attack on their policies. OF COURSE he would talk about it and OF COURSE in the process Plame's involvement would come up. Why do you find that strange or unusual?

What the hell does that matter? She was a CIA agent. Isn't considered an act of treason to out an agent?

She was an employee of the CIA but from all indications did not come under the law which governs disclosing the identy of an active covert agent.

Cheney is the actual president

And with that you just proved how trivial your arguements are.

Carville? Please, first off thats an asinine comparison, second, Rove is Bush's political advisor.

And Carville was a political advisor to Clinton and one of his attack dogs.

I'll give him this-he isn't dumb, in fact he's very intelligent. Someone in the Administration has to be to balance it out.

You know if all you have are these petty little childish ad hominems you can discuss it with someone else. When you want to have a reasonable discussion of the issues let me know.

Stinger said:
He talked to Libby about it because it contained false information about his involvement in it and it was an attack on their policies. OF COURSE he would talk about it and OF COURSE in the process Plame's involvement would come up. Why do you find that strange or unusual?

I don't think anybody can truly think that Libby did this solely. As the chief of staff, his actions are at the very least attributable to Dick Cheney. When Jail is starring him in the grill, we will see where this came from. I'm tellin ya, ****'s gonna hit the fan. Chill the champagne.:lol: The party is just beginning!
http://newsbusters.org/node/2696

She was an employee of the CIA but from all indications did not come under the law which governs disclosing the identy of an active covert agent.

The leak of Valerie Plame Wilson's covert identity, if it was part of a plan to discredit her husband's report on his trip to Niger, is directly related to issues of "national security." After all, the Niger uranium claim was part of the basis for the Iraq War, and Joe Wilson's claim that it was bogus, and the President ought to have known as much, is intimately related to the politics of going to war - and also to national security in the sense of responding to genuine, and only genuine, threats to the United States.
http://writ.news.findlaw.com/dean/20051021.html

And with that you just proved how trivial your arguements are.

What? WTF are you spewing here? It seems you are showing signs of frustration, which hints at anger at the fact of having the holes in your take on it exposed.

And Carville was a political advisor to Clinton and one of his attack dogs.

Ok, but what does it have to do with outing a CIA agent? Sure, Rove is an adviser to Bush,and Carville to Clinton, but James Carville didn't out a CIA agent,now did he?

You know if all you have are these petty little childish ad hominems you can discuss it with someone else. When you want to have a reasonable discussion of the issues let me know.

:rofl , you seem to be getting pretty sour dude. The wick is indeed weakening.

Last edited:
kal-el said:
I don't think anybody can truly think that Libby did this solely. As the chief of staff, his actions are at the very least attributable to Dick Cheney. When Jail is starring him in the grill, we will see where this came from. I'm tellin ya, ****'s gonna hit the fan. Chill the champagne.:lol: The part is just beginning.
http://newsbusters.org/node/2696

The leak of Valerie Plame Wilson's covert identity, if it was part of a plan to discredit her husband's report on his trip to Niger, is directly related to issues of "national security." After all, the Niger uranium claim was part of the basis for the Iraq War, and Joe Wilson's claim that it was bogus, and the President ought to have known as much, is intimately related to the politics of going to war - and also to national security in the sense of responding to genuine, and only genuine, threats to the United States.
http://writ.news.findlaw.com/dean/20051021.html

What? WTF are you spewing here? It seems you are showing signs of frustration, which hints at anger at the fact of having the holes in your take on it exposed.

Ok, but what does it have to do with outing a CIA agent?

:rofl , you seem to be getting pretty sour dude. The wick is indeed weakening.

Hey kal-el. Stinger does the same sort of crap with me. He has an argument for everything and has to have the last word. He sees nothing wrong with the whole Valerie Plame issue--nevermind that it was serious enough for there to be an investigation. Anyway, if I want to know what Stinger is going to say in response to anything I say, I just need to turn on Fox News. :lol:

aps said:
Hey kal-el. Stinger does the same sort of crap with me. He has an argument for everything and has to have the last word. He sees nothing wrong with the whole Valerie Plame issue--nevermind that it was serious enough for there to be an investigation. Anyway, if I want to know what Stinger is going to say in response to anything I say, I just need to turn on Fox News. :lol:

:lol: Yea I guess so, but in Stinger's defense, everyone on this forum likes to have the last word.It seems he likes to portray wishful thinking as fact.

kal-el said:
I don't think anybody can truly think that Libby did this solely. As the chief of staff, his actions are at the very least attributable to Dick Cheney. When Jail is starring him in the grill, we will see where this came from. I'm tellin ya, ****'s gonna hit the fan. Chill the champagne.:lol: The party is just beginning!

He was chief-of-staff, he could very well have "done this" on his own. Wilson was selling a phoney story, I bet you fell for it, and falsely stating who sent him on the mission and what he found. I can certainly see with a reasonable mind how Libby would want to clear the record.

The leak of Valerie Plame Wilson's covert identity,

There is no evidence she was covert and Fitzgerald went out of his way to NOT say she was covert. That is widely known now so why do you continue to use that descriptive of her position at the CIA? She was an aynalist and like most at the CIA her role there was "classified", a very big difference.

if it was part of a plan to discredit her husband's report on his trip to Niger, is directly related to issues of "national security."

It was and it was. Don't you believe they had a duty to let the American people know Wilson was lying?

After all, the Niger uranium claim was part of the basis for the Iraq War, and Joe Wilson's claim that it was bogus,

And it ended up Wilson was lying that the administration was correct.

Quote:
Me>> And with that you just proved how trivial your arguements are.

Sophmoric statements such as the one you posted show how trivial your arguements really are.

Ok, but what does it have to do with outing a CIA agent? Sure, Rove is an adviser to Bush,and Carville to Clinton, but James Carville didn't out a CIA agent,now did he?

I think you've lost your train of thought here, go back and read your first statement to which I was responding.

Quote:
I'll give him this-he isn't dumb, in fact he's very intelligent. Someone in the Administration has to be to balance it out.

My response: You know if all you have are these petty little childish ad hominems you can discuss it with someone else. When you want to have a reasonable discussion of the issues let me know.

you seem to be getting pretty sour dude. The wick is indeed weakening.

Not sour at all and encourage you to raise the level of your debate so we can continue else suggest you post over on the AOL chatrooms. I really have no time for such trivial arguements such as "Bush is dumb".

aps said:
Hey kal-el. Stinger does the same sort of crap with me.

You mean rebut your trivial arguements, yes I don seem to be able to do that with ease.

He has an argument for everything and has to have the last word.

This is a debating forum, if you can't stand the heat get out of the kitchen.

He sees nothing wrong with the whole Valerie Plame issue

As far as exposing the fraud she and her husband were trying to commit on the American people, do you think they shoul have been allowed to do this or should it have been exposed? As far as Libby, if he committed perjury by purposely lying to a grand jury to obstruct justice then he has a BIG problem for which he will have to pay.

--nevermind that it was serious enough for there to be an investigation.

You mean the CIA referral to the DOJ, pretty standard and happens often so that alone doesn't mean much.

Anyway, if I want to know what Stinger is going to say in response to anything I say, I just need to turn on Fox News.

Which is why I so easily refute what you say which you get from Air America?

kal-el said:
:lol: It seems he likes to portray wishful thinking as fact.

Well how about a few examples.

He was chief-of-staff, he could very well have "done this" on his own. Wilson was selling a phoney story, I bet you fell for it, and falsely stating who sent him on the mission and what he found. I can certainly see with a reasonable mind how Libby would want to clear the record.
Yea yea, Wilson lied about who sent him to Niger. Has anyone considered that he might have done that to keep his wife's identity secret? :shock: Wilson did NOT lie about what he found in Niger, that's really the only important thing when it comes to his credibility.

Libby wanted to clear the record how? By refuting Wilson's claims about Iraq intelligence or by destroying his wife's career?

There is no evidence she was covert and Fitzgerald went out of his way to NOT say she was covert. That is widely known now so why do you continue to use that descriptive of her position at the CIA? She was an aynalist and like most at the CIA her role there was "classified", a very big difference.
Yea yea, Plame wasn't covert. That doesn't mean there was no crime. Outing her identity exposed the entire CIA front company too. Were any of those agents covert? I guess we don't know yet. The fact that they appointed a Federal prosecutor to investigate makes me believe a crime was probably committed. If Plame was not covert, and that guaranteed outing her ID was not a crime, it would take 10 minutes to figure that out. Not 2 years.

Binary_Digit said:
Yea yea, Wilson lied about who sent him to Niger. Has anyone considered that he might have done that to keep his wife's identity secret? :shock: Wilson did NOT lie about what he found in Niger, that's really the only important thing when it comes to his credibility.

Libby wanted to clear the record how? By refuting Wilson's claims about Iraq intelligence or by destroying his wife's career?

Yea yea, Plame wasn't covert. That doesn't mean there was no crime. Outing her identity exposed the entire CIA front company too. Were any of those agents covert? I guess we don't know yet. The fact that they appointed a Federal prosecutor to investigate makes me believe a crime was probably committed. If Plame was not covert, and that guaranteed outing her ID was not a crime, it would take 10 minutes to figure that out. Not 2 years.

What DID Wilson find in Niger, besides lions and elephants?
And if Wilson was so concerned about his wife's identity, then what was he doing with her in those pics in Vanity Fair, or whatever magazine that was? HE'S THE DAMNED LEAKER!!!!! AND SO IS THAT DAMN MAGAZINE!!!!!!!!!! BWAHAYHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAAHAAAAAAA

Stinger said:

A phoney story? Dude, get over yourself, you're depositing asinine claims without substantiation here.

I beg to differ:
http://www.markarkleiman.com/archives/valerie_plame_/2005/10/yes_valerie_plame_wilson_was_covert.php

Instead of lapping up all of Limbaugh's stupid, half-truth soundbytes, you should open your eyes and pick up a paper instead of getting your news from the likes of a fat, pill-popping,media enterpriser.:lol:

It was and it was. Don't you believe they had a duty to let the American people know Wilson was lying?

Don't try to turn this around. Wilson wasn't lying.

And it ended up Wilson was lying that the administration was correct.

Quote:
Me>> And with that you just proved how trivial your arguements are.

Sophmoric statements such as the one you posted show how trivial your arguements really are.

What? You're presenting strawman fallacies here buddy :lol: . The administration was correct? About what, pry tell? Wilson wasn't lying.

Not sour at all and encourage you to raise the level of your debate so we can continue else suggest you post over on the AOL chatrooms. I really have no time for such trivial arguements such as "Bush is dumb".

Did I ever say Bush is dumb? You are either so ignorant of this case, or so dishonest that you blatanly misinterpret and then wrongly misrepresent it. Dude, can you get it through your thick skull- Joe Wilson wasn't lying. What? Iraq was getting uranium from Niger? Good luck trying to prove that :lol: . The CIA and IAEA had said the "Niger documents" were indeed bad forgeries, but what did Bush do? He used them in his 2003 state of the union address.

Well how about a few examples.

:lol: Dude, one just has to read your posts on this subject. However since you seem to be narrow-minded and obtuse, it is indeed wishful thinking to assert that in any way, shape or form, Wilson was a blasphemer.

Last edited:
Stinger said:
You mean rebut your trivial arguements, yes I don seem to be able to do that with ease.

This is a debating forum, if you can't stand the heat get out of the kitchen.

As far as exposing the fraud she and her husband were trying to commit on the American people, do you think they shoul have been allowed to do this or should it have been exposed? As far as Libby, if he committed perjury by purposely lying to a grand jury to obstruct justice then he has a BIG problem for which he will have to pay.

You mean the CIA referral to the DOJ, pretty standard and happens often so that alone doesn't mean much.

Which is why I so easily refute what you say which you get from Air America?

YAWN. Oh, Stinger, you are just so much better than I am. There are good debaters and not-so-good debaters. You refuse to see anything other than your opinion, which is a not-so-good debater in my eyes.

By the way, if you could spell argument correctly (with only one "e"), it would make reading your posts much more bearable for me. I know that is petty, but I can't help that it bothers me.

Whether or not Wilson lied is the 'bait and switch' tactic so often used by the right.

Wilson's 'supposed' lying is not the issue.

The issue is the outing of a classifed CIA agent as an act of political revenge...in otherwords, treason against the U.S.

kal-el said:
A phoney story? Dude, get over yourself, you're depositing asinine claims without substantiation here.

DUDE there are 45 pages in the Senate Hearings that fully document Wilson is a liar, DUDE.

Your cite carries weight, I have no idea who that guy is nor does he provide any proof of his assertions. The fact is Fitzgerald did not charge anyone with violating the covert status of anyone. She had not worked overseas as a covert agent in over 5 years. Her position there may have been "classified" but that is far different from being covert DUDE.

Instead...................

Spare me your childish rants.

Don't try to turn this around. Wilson wasn't lying.

Nope, the government proved he was lying.

What? You're presenting strawman fallacies here buddy :lol: . The administration was correct? About what, pry tell? Wilson wasn't lying.

That Saddam pocessed yellow-cake and had tried to procure more.

Did I ever say Bush is dumb?

" No it takes an idiot. "
You>> That exactly what your boy would be if not for Rove and Cheney. He's just the ****ing puppet, everyone knows who pulls the strings.Cheney is the actual president and decision maker in the White House, just listen too Bush's press conferences, there are always pauses, that tells me he cannot transfer the words from his earpiece to his mouth quick enough, it is like watching a horribly dubbed japanese monster film, the mouth moves long before the actual words come out!"<<

I think that comes pretty close.

You are either so ignorant of this case, or so dishonest that you blatanly misinterpret and then wrongly misrepresent it. Dude

Well DUDE either put up or shut up. Prove I have misinterpreted anything. Prove I have misrepresent anything.

, can you get it through your thick skull- Joe Wilson wasn't lying.

Since that is a false statement why would I want to. But then why don't you read the findings of the Senate hearing and educate yourself.

Who sent Wilson on his trip to Niger, he says Cheney.
Who did he talk to when he was there, he says high level government officials.
What did the people he talked to tell him, he says they said Iraq was not in NIger trying to buy anything.
Who did he report to when he got back, he says the office of the VP.
How could he have declared the Niger documents forgeries when they didn't come to light until 8 months after he made his trip?

What? Iraq was getting uranium from Niger? Good luck trying to prove that :lol: .

Yep, the Nigerians said that Iraq had been down there trying to make deals.

The CIA and IAEA had said the "Niger documents" were indeed bad forgeries, but what did Bush do?

Why do you think that was the only evidence at hand? We knew they were down there making inquireies long before those documents were even known about.

He used them in his 2003 state of the union address.

No he didn't, he cited British intelligence not Italian and the Brits have confirmed their intelligence which had nothing to do with those documents was accurate. DUDE

:lol: Dude, one just has to read your posts on this subject. However since you seem to be narrow-minded and obtuse, it is indeed wishful thinking to assert that in any way, shape or form, Wilson was a blasphemer.

You know DUDE, when someone has to substitute ad hominems for facts you know they are losing the debate.

aps said:
YAWN. Oh, Stinger, you are just so much better than I am. There are good debaters and not-so-good debaters. You refuse to see anything other than your opinion, which is a not-so-good debater in my eyes.

Aps when you want to debate issues and facts let me know. I really have no time for your sophomoric rants. I presented facts, you did not rebut them, they still stand. If you can't support your positions with honest debate I suggest you not try to engage in such. All you have posted are personal invectives which do not substitute for factual debate. Sorry your preconcieved notions are so easy to shoot down but facts are facts.

I know that is petty, but I can't help that it bothers me.

Yes it is petty.

Hoot said:
Whether or not Wilson lied is the 'bait and switch' tactic so often used by the right.

The issue is the outing of a classifed CIA agent as an act of political revenge...in otherwords, treason against the U.S.

Yes it is any issue and Libby and Rove (if he did so) should be thanked for setting the record straight. You call it revenge, well the Wilson's swung first and engage in some Washington hard-ball. The WH had every right to set the record straight in fact an obligation to set straight.

The fact is Wilson should be investigate and probably charged with leaking classified information and for misrepresenting the mission he went on.

Stinger said:
Aps when you want to debate issues and facts let me know. I really have no time for your sophomoric rants. I presented facts, you did not rebut them, they still stand. If you can't support your positions with honest debate I suggest you not try to engage in such. All you have posted are personal invectives which do not substitute for factual debate. Sorry your preconcieved notions are so easy to shoot down but facts are facts.

Yes it is petty.

Stinger, you are free to ignore me all you want. Love how just because I choose not to respond to your post or posts that such somehow means that your facts stand. You interpret facts your way--I interpret them my way. You're not going to convince me to see things your way, particularly when you are incapable of seeing that there can be more than one interpretation to facts.

Bye bye.

Hoot said:

Then what was Wilson and his wife doing on the cover of Vanity Fair before thsi BS happened? She leaked herself.

Donkey1499 said:
Then what was Wilson and his wife doing on the cover of Vanity Fair before thsi BS happened? She leaked herself.

What? Leaking of her name occurred in July 2003. They appeared on the cover of Vanity Fair in January 2004.

Back
Top Bottom