• This is a political forum that is non-biased/non-partisan and treats every person's position on topics equally. This debate forum is not aligned to any political party. In today's politics, many ideas are split between and even within all the political parties. Often we find ourselves agreeing on one platform but some topics break our mold. We are here to discuss them in a civil political debate. If this is your first visit to our political forums, be sure to check out the RULES. Registering for debate politics is necessary before posting. Register today to participate - it's free!

Roger Stone Talks to Tucker Carlson

I don't think you even know what the word corruption means since you're ignoring the obvious corruption in the administration and whining about the manner someone was arrested.

The FBI has every right to arrest someone anyway they please, and in this case they were dramatic to send a message.

Where's the proven Trump campaign corruption?
Mueller has proved he's an ass with an obvious anti-Trump agenda though...

Can't stand Tucker. The man looks permanently confused/constipated.

You need to stop watching that crap on Fox News.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

What dossier do non FOX viewers find to be factual? Are we ever going to see your rachel maddow style evidence?

CNN has a story on their website about how they came to be there when the raid happened. You should look it up. It was nothing but good journalistic know how. Something that Tucker Carlson wouldn’t know anything about.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Sure.

Didn't they already make a movie of this, starring Jeff Daniels and Jim Carrey?

And the taxpayer, meanwhile, picks up the tab for his ****show.
Such responsible government. SMH.

In the meantime you don't say anything about the unGodly amount of money we the taxpayer are forking out for Trump on a regular basis.

In the meantime you don't say anything about the unGodly amount of money we that taxpayer are forking out for Trump on a regular basis.

You're muddying the waters.

Logic fail.

Tonight, Roger Stone talks to Tucker Carlson.

According to Mr. Stone...
It's disturbing CNN was allowed to be there when storm troopers entered my home with automatic weapons.
IF the Mueller crew had contacted me personally, I would have turned myself in because I was no flight risk as my passport was about to expire.

Roger Stone admits that he forgot he had text messages that were totally exculpatory hence no, he said, there are no lies on his part.

-

Stone acted like a lying prick to Mueller so he brought it all on himself. Plus they did want to give him a chance to destroy evidence. But don't worry the poor little snowflake will survive to be sentenced to a life ending term in prison.

Tonight, Roger Stone talks to Tucker Carlson.

According to Mr. Stone...
It's disturbing CNN was allowed to be there when storm troopers entered my home with automatic weapons.
IF the Mueller crew had contacted me personally, I would have turned myself in because I was no flight risk as my passport was about to expire.

Roger Stone admits that he forgot he had text messages that were totally exculpatory hence no, he said, there are no lies on his part.

-

More bitching a carping about how he was arrested to deflect from why he was arrested.

I caught the interview. Stone seems to be looking forward to his day in court.
Andrew McCarthy was on after and he made a significant point about the way this arrest went down with over a dozen FBI agents, guns drawn, even packing grenades to pick up Stone. Yet a couple of hours he was out on 200,000 bond, a bond that was met with just a signature. There is a big disconnect in Mueller's actions and the crimes charged. These type of charges only takes the prosecutor to call the attorneys of their client and have him turn himself in.

It is also being reported that CNN was staking out Stone's house an hour before the feds showed up. Now the reporter claims that it was just a hunch that something was going down with Stone and that is why they were there. Well was it a hunch with the reporters at CNN when they were the first learn the coming arrests of the Manafort and Gates too? These are fair questions.

LOL! GRENADES!

I heard they use NEAR-ORBIT SPACED-BASED PHOTON TORPEDOS!

And the taxpayer, meanwhile, picks up the tab for his ****show.
Such responsible government. SMH.

Why are you so laughably incapable of demonstrating in any substantive manner whatsoever that this was a ****show?

I mean, if it were SO egregiously over-the-top, you could give examples. But you can't.

And that's fun!

You first. I'm still waiting for your evidence on why Clinton should be indicted.

But then you don't have any and you know it.

She deleted 33 thousand emails then used 3rd party software to erase the drives.

Back
Top Bottom