• This is a political forum that is non-biased/non-partisan and treats every person's position on topics equally. This debate forum is not aligned to any political party. In today's politics, many ideas are split between and even within all the political parties. Often we find ourselves agreeing on one platform but some topics break our mold. We are here to discuss them in a civil political debate. If this is your first visit to our political forums, be sure to check out the RULES. Registering for debate politics is necessary before posting. Register today to participate - it's free!

Roger Stone Talks to Tucker Carlson

I won't go to the length that it was Gestapo like but what went down was inappropriate, and is vindictive and it should concern everyone..
Roger Stone's dog is scared by the FBI's early morning arrest, this a concern for everyone, you claim?

But the deplorable treatment of those on our border, exasperating children from parents for months, kids dying in our custody....that's just good stuff isn't it?
Trump using his office to attack everyone who tries to investigate him? Nah, not a ****ing concern.
How about Trump siding with Putin over U.S. national security agencies. Not a worry!!
General Mattis resigning because he has no confidence in the POTUS? Business as usual!
Trump trying to fire Mueller multiple times....that's just Trump being Trump!
Trumps former, long time personal attorney and Executive VP, turns out to have lied to Congress about Trump's business dealings in Russia, that went all the up to his being president? He's a mogul, he does stuff!
Trump's secret talks with Putin, destroying the translators notes....MAGA!

There is a gulf the span of the universe between your phony concern, and the real concerns of this presidency.

eh hem....Hillary Clinton. NOT ONLY free as a bird but picked as a candidate for POTUS. Spare us your complete and utter corruption BS.

Eh hem... show me a reason to indict Hillary Clinton.

NEXT!

The answer to that question is undoubtedly YES. ;) :lamo

What these folks don't seem to understand, or even question, is why the Muel would send in an FBI SWAT team, 29 fully loaded for bear personnel in 17 vehicles to arrest an old guy who has done nothing but cooperate. They obviously wanted to make a huge splash in the headlines... so what were they trying to cover up...thats my question.

Done nothing but cooperate? :lamo:lamo:lamo

Tonight, Roger Stone talks to Tucker Carlson.

According to Mr. Stone...
It's disturbing CNN was allowed to be there when storm troopers entered my home with automatic weapons.
IF the Mueller crew had contacted me personally, I would have turned myself in because I was no flight risk as my passport was about to expire.

Roger Stone admits that he forgot he had text messages that were totally exculpatory hence no, he said, there are no lies on his part.

-

And you take Roger Stone, a man being charged with five counts of making false statements, one count of witness tampering, and one count of obstruction of an official proceeding, at his word when he says he's innocent?

And you take Roger Stone, a man being charged with five counts of making false statements, one count of witness tampering, and one count of obstruction of an official proceeding, at his word when he says he's innocent?

Don't you know that people with Nixon tattoos on their back cannot lie?

Don't you know that people with Nixon tattoos on their back cannot lie?

And people who refer to themselves as an "agent provocateur" are the most trustworthy sources to get one's information on current events.

Eh hem... show me a reason to indict Hillary Clinton.

NEXT!

No, if you dont see Hillarys corruption we have no need to converse for the same reasons I dont converse with conspiracy nutters. Is it your stance Hillary is not a corrupt politician given what we all have seen her do? Its a yes or no only please. Choose wisely if you want my attention further.

No, if you dont see Hillarys corruption we have no need to converse for the same reasons I dont converse with conspiracy nutters. Is it your stance Hillary is not a corrupt politician given what we all have seen her do? Its a yes or no only please. Choose wisely if you want my attention further.

I asked you the question. What do you have to indict her for if she's so corrupt? And furthermore if 7 partisan investigations and an 11 hour grilling in front of congress couldn't come up anything what do you think another investigation will do?

Last edited:
I asked you the question. What do you have to indict her for if she's so corrupt? And furthermore if 7 partisan investigations and an 11 hour grilling in front of congress couldn't come up anything what do you think another investigation will do?

As I expected. Crickets from AlphaOmega. I keep hearing Clinton was corrupt, Clinton lied. But they just can't come up with anything when asked to back that up.

In the mean time Trump is a serial liar and will be shown to be the most corrupt president in the history of the U.S.

No matter what the anti-Trump trolls say, they are lying if they say Stone was a flight risk.
And the FBI knew this but it didn't stop them from shamelessly acting like Gestapo, SS storm troopers anyway.

You have outdone yourself with this one....:lamo

Have a nice day. We are done.

No matter what the anti-Trump trolls say, they are lying if they say Stone was a flight risk.
And the FBI knew this but it didn't stop them from shamelessly acting like Gestapo, SS storm troopers anyway.

Left Storm Troopers arrive 6am...CNN there at 5am setting up cams. Lefties think thats normal and doesnt show any sign of corruption. Just like the dude that thinks there is nothing to investigate Hill*laughs*ary on. These people are complete partisan nutters.

Left Storm Troopers arrive 6am...CNN there at 5am setting up cams. Lefties think thats normal and doesnt show any sign of corruption. Just like the dude that thinks there is nothing to investigate Hill*laughs*ary on. These people are complete partisan nutters.

You might want to look in the mirror. You are defending another conman. That's the epitome of partisanship when you stoop to defending conmen and trash the judiciary branch just because you don't like the opposition.

You might want to look in the mirror. You are defending another conman. That's the epitome of partisanship when you stoop to defending conmen and trash the judiciary branch just because you don't like the opposition.

We have been waiting for years to see evidence of your claim. Is it coming in a few years you think?

We have been waiting for years to see evidence of your claim. Is it coming in a few years you think?

Are you telling me we need to evidence from Mueller to show Trump is a conman? Seriously? I'm sure glad you don't do interviews for my two businesses!

Funny I didn't hear you complaining how long it took to investigate the Clintons and finally nailing Bill for lying about a blow job. Nothing on Hillary after 7 partisan investigations and an 11 hour grilling that turned up with bupkis.

Are you telling me we need to evidence from Mueller to show Trump is a conman? Seriously? I'm sure glad you don't do interviews for my two businesses!

Funny I didn't hear you complaining how long it took to investigate the Clintons and finally nailing Bill for lying about a blow job. Nothing on Hillary after 7 partisan investigations and an 11 hour grilling that turned up with bupkis.

Yes lets see your best evidence.

I agree on the raid and the likely tip to CNN, but Stone has some real issues with regard to the actual indictment. It seems fairly clear he tried to get Person 2 to lie during his testimony and it seems pretty clear he didnt answer some of the grand jurys questions honestly.

CNN has a story on their website about how they came to be there when the raid happened. You should look it up. It was nothing but good journalistic know how. Something that Tucker Carlson wouldn’t know anything about.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Let’s face it: no one but Trump lovers are complaining about Stone’s arrest. I’ve heard for number of people in law-enforcement say there was nothing wrong with it. Good. I suppose if it was Hillary Clinton and you guys wouldn’t be complaining.

All this high drama was staged by the FBI to send the message to the people that they got Trump's bff, Putin colluder, Stone, and everything is gonna' be okay now. :lol:

Like you said, the only people who have been proven to collude with the Russians are those who helped to compose the get Trump dossier.

You need to stop watching that crap on Fox News.

Let’s face it: no one but Trump lovers are complaining about Stone’s arrest. I’ve heard for number of people in law-enforcement say there was nothing wrong with it. Good. I suppose if it was Hillary Clinton and you guys wouldn’t be complaining.

You cannot crap on people for forty years and brag and laugh about doing it without accumulating lots and lots of bad karma in the process. While I think there were very good law enforcement reasons for doing this -mostly to prevent the destruction of evidence via overwhelming show of potential force and early morning hour - a part of it also was the opportunity to simply bend Stone over the table and publicly put it to him as payback for all the really horrendous crap he has puled over the years.

In one sense, it was his chickens coming home to roost and I imagine lots of people in the political world from both parties smiled as they watched the CNN film.

You know what they say about paybacks.

What Mueller has shown is he didn't reach the mandate he was given and now his investigation has evolved into not investigating a crime but looking for one that has nothing to do with his mandate.

And the taxpayer, meanwhile, picks up the tab for his ****show.
Such responsible government. SMH.

Back
Top Bottom