• This is a political forum that is non-biased/non-partisan and treats every person's position on topics equally. This debate forum is not aligned to any political party. In today's politics, many ideas are split between and even within all the political parties. Often we find ourselves agreeing on one platform but some topics break our mold. We are here to discuss them in a civil political debate. If this is your first visit to our political forums, be sure to check out the RULES. Registering for debate politics is necessary before posting. Register today to participate - it's free!

Roe v. Wade will be overturned if Trump wins, Pence says

Natural rights. Get a clue. My "claim" was that the men who wrote the document affirming the existence of our independent nation on the basis of natural rights like life and liberty were not delusional. You are lying, and you are ignorant of fact.

Thanks for admitting you lied about them being libertarian.

You can't get away from your own statements, either directly or implied.

If you ever need help with history or understanding words like 'libertarian', you just give me a shout out, hmmm?

Only in very backwards and ignorant circles.

Abortion is the termination of a pregnancy and the opposite is forced gestation, which IS a human rights violation.

Abortion is the termination of a human life.

Yeah Thomas Jefferson, John Adams, Benjamin Franklin... All "totally delusional."
The delusion is entirely yours if you think that with your ignorant crap you can claim a place among people with intellect and rational thinking like Jefferson, Adams, Franklin and countless others.

Natural rights.
:lamo:lamo:lamo Something you have NEVER been able to support. You need to get a clue about reality.

My "claim" was that the men who wrote the document affirming the existence of our independent nation on the basis of natural rights like life and liberty were not delusional.
Yes and your claim remains as uneducated as it was the first time you made it. Just because some of the founding fathers believed in such it does not make them delusional as they simply did not know better, on the other hand considering the reality of today, there is no excuse for the suborn ignorance you still cling to. Just out of curiosity, what were the founding fathers thinking about slavery, in your opinion, and why were they only wrong about that and not about what you and they think are natural rights?

You are lying, and you are ignorant of fact.
Actually that only describes your posts.

See the post you responded to so I do not have to repeat it.

You can repeat it all you like --- it doesn't change the fact that abortion ends a human life.

What is disgusting, and in excusable, is wanting to force women to gestate and give birth against their will, treating them as broodmares for the barren.

What are you even talking about? Do you know what a broodmare is? Do you know how they are actually treated? No one is using women for breeding by banning abortion.

Nor does you rant change reality.

You can pretend it's not reality all you like --- it doesn't change the fact that abortion ends a human life. Biology 101.

Abortion is the termination of a human life.

You can repeat it all you like --- it doesn't change the fact that abortion ends a human life.

You can pretend it's not reality all you like --- it doesn't change the fact that abortion ends a human life. Biology 101.

I know what you are trying to say but what you are saying is simply inaccurate and not true, not a fact nor does biology support it. It's what stalls converstaions around here a lot because people are misungin terms and stating thing that are inaccurate.

whats the medical procedure called to end pregnancy when the fetus is already dead? abortion
whats the medical procedure called to end pregnancy and the fetus lives? abortion

life/death plays zero role in the term abortion . . abortion has a definition and its not defined by life death. People can say that's a word game but its not. Abortion is no more a termination of human life than shooting a gun, swinging an axe or driving a car is. All those things can result in the termination of life but none of them ARE a termination of life and neither is abortion. Thats just the way definitions work.

now having said that to the vast majority of abortions result in the fetus dying? absolutely! anybody that denies that is just playing games!
Typically its because they are done before viability and the ZEF can not survive on its own or the process itself damages the ZEF in order to have the least dangerous impact on the woman. But either way, life or death, its an abortion and the termination of life is a non factor in regards to the procedure.

whats the medical procedure called to end pregnancy when the fetus is already dead? abortion
whats the medical procedure called to end pregnancy and the fetus lives? abortion

I understand the semantics. However, when there's an abortion debate, 99.99999% of the time it's about abortion when the fetus is alive. No one objects to a dead fetus being removed from the mother's body.

You can pretend it's not reality
I pretend nothing, I like reality. You on the other had not so much. You posts indicated a disdain for facts and reality and of course that is not a surprise at all.

I pretend nothing, I like reality. You on the other had not so much. You posts indicated a disdain for facts and reality and of course that is not a surprise at all.

Yet you've still done nothing to refute the fact that abortion is the very act of ending the life of a human which is the very opposite of "human rights".

I understand the semantics.
2.) However, when there's an abortion debate, 99.99999% of the time it's about abortion when the fetus is alive.
3.) No one objects to a dead fetus being removed from the mother's body.

1.) i know you understand it because you are not a dishonest or uneducated poster, there was no doubt in my mind :) but its not semantics its just is.
2.) i think your percentage is .9% high in my opinion LOL ;) just kidding but yes that is very true, you are right.
3.) well that's not true either, there's only been like maybe 2 posters here that have but they have objected to abortions in those cases also and I believe there are countries that ban them also. I think there was a story about that just last fall, where it caused the woman to die because a natural time frame had to be waited upon or something before it was allowed and she got sick. ANyway sorry getting off track , i know YOU don't support that stuff I was just saying its important to make accurate statements especially if you call them facts thats all.

Yet you've still done nothing to refute the fact that abortion is the very act of ending the life of a human which is the very opposite of "human rights".
As I said reality is not something you embrace.
I have no need to offer anything. Reality is far better than anything I could offer which no doubt out of ignorance you would refuse anyway. The entire civilized and educated world considers women having an abortion a non issue and the forced gestation a human rights violation.

As I said reality in not something you embrace.
I have no need to offer anything reality is far better than anything i could offer which no doubt out of ignorance you would refuse anyway. The entire civilized and educated world considers abortion a non issue and the forced gestation a human rights violation.

See? You are saying nothing except "Well............. pretty much everyone's okay with it, so...."

You did it again? thats not a fact.

also while "i" personally agree both abortion and banning abortion violate human rights, thats just the way it is, that fact will never change. Secondly real and the major human rights orgs support choice (NOT unlimited abortion but choice/limited abortion) And not because they feel there's zero violation of human rights in abortion but because choice is the only way to pick a solution in the middle which should be the goal since its factually impossible to have equal rights or equal human rights on the topic. It cant be done, this is why I always point out that any argument (side doesn't matter) that is based on "right to life/human rights" doesnt hold up on "human rights alone" because its hypocritical. One has to acknowledge that one life always loses first.

You did it again? thats not a fact.

also while "i" personally agree both abortion and banning abortion violate human rights, thats just the way it is, that fact will never change. Secondly real and the major human rights orgs support choice (NOT unlimited abortion but choice/limited abortion) And not because they feel there's zero violation of human rights in abortion but because choice is the only way to pick a solution in the middle which should be the goal since its factually impossible to have equal rights or equal human rights on the topic. It cant be done, this is why I always point out that any argument (side doesn't matter) that is based on "right to life/human rights" doesnt hold up on "human rights alone" because its hypocritical. One has to acknowledge that one life always loses first.

Even when you don't use annoying numbers your posts are a pain in the ass to read.

Even when you don't use annoying numbers your posts are a pain in the ass to read.

yes we already know, facts are always a pain in your ass, many posters have proven that and comment on that many times :laughat:
:popcorn2:

yes we already know, facts are always a pain in your ass, many posters have proven that and comment on that many times :laughat:
:popcorn2:

No, your posts just suck.

No, your posts just suck.

:laughat:
grrrr get mad at facts, i love it!!!! LMAO
yes we know you think facts suck because they always destroy your posts, nobody cares but we love the entertainment it gives us :)

What are you even talking about? Do you know what a broodmare is? Do you know how they are actually treated? No one is using women for breeding by banning abortion.

Yep, have been around horses a lot, including working with them.

If you want abortion to be legal, you want women to be forced to give birth, like broodmares are.

Back
Top Bottom