• This is a political forum that is non-biased/non-partisan and treats every person's position on topics equally. This debate forum is not aligned to any political party. In today's politics, many ideas are split between and even within all the political parties. Often we find ourselves agreeing on one platform but some topics break our mold. We are here to discuss them in a civil political debate. If this is your first visit to our political forums, be sure to check out the RULES. Registering for debate politics is necessary before posting. Register today to participate - it's free!

Roe v. Wade will be overturned if Trump wins, Pence says

Yep, have been around horses a lot, including working with them.

If you want abortion to be legal, you want women to be forced to give birth, like broodmares are.

So people that want to ban abortion are forcing their hand up your vagina to remove an egg, masturbating a male horse, fertilizing the egg they forcibly removed from your vagina and shoving their hand back up your vagina to make you pregnant. Well, you have an active imagination.

Last edited:
The medical terms zygote, embryo and fetus are bigoted?

The biological terms for stages of life are not.

Referring to a human being as a "zef" invariably and undeniably is, as it has been employed by radical pro-aborts on the internet in their efforts to dehumanize abortion victims. Context belies it is exactly as noted, a bigoted slur.

Thanks for admitting you lied about them being libertarian.

My statement, which was correct is that you were lying.

You're still lying now.

I don't know if you can post anything true, but it would be noteworthy.

My statement, which was correct is that you were lying.

You're still lying now.

I don't know if you can post anything true, but it would be noteworthy.

I accept the fact that you lied, and your admission of the same.

You don't have to keep being so obsequious. You've been beat. Totally dismantled.

I'm good with that.

The only people who use the made up dehumanizing term "ZEF", are pro-abortionists. But nice dodge. Of course, every expectant mother refers to her unborn child as what it is, the baby.

ZEF is nothing more than an acronym, the fake issue pro-lifers make of it is silly, ridiculous and childish. Also, pro-abortionists is not what pro-choice is about. We do not care about which choice a woman makes as long as she is free to make that choice without undue interference from the government and pro-life busybodies.

So people that want to ban abortion are forcing their hand up your vagina to remove an egg, masturbating a male horse, fertilizing the egg they forcibly removed from your vagina and shoving their hand back up your vagina to make you pregnant. Well, you have an active imagination.

Seems like YOU have an active imagination, since I never said that at all.

BTW, a male horse is called a stallion, unless it's been castrated, in which case it's a gelding.

The only people who use the made up dehumanizing term "ZEF", are pro-abortionists. But nice dodge. Of course, every expectant mother refers to her unborn child as what it is, the baby.

I'm very pro-life and I don't have a problem with "ZEF". It's simply an acronym for zygote, embryo, fetus --- an all-encompassing term for unborn humans. I don't think of it as dehumanizing because a zygote, embryo and fetus are all human.

Seems like YOU have an active imagination, since I never said that at all.

Unless both horses are on site and the female horse wants to mate with the male horse then what I said is how it is done. If you're going to claim pro-life people want to treat you like a broodmare then you have to admit they want to force you to become pregnant.

BTW, a male horse is called a stallion, unless it's been castrated, in which case it's a gelding.

So what? They will obviously not be using a castrated male.

Last edited:

Referring to a human being as a "zef" invariably and undeniably is, as it has been employed by radical pro-aborts on the internet in their efforts to dehumanize abortion victims. Context belies it is exactly as noted, a bigoted slur.

Is it not a bit insulting to human life to equate or elevate a mass of developing cells to an actual person?

Unless both horses are on site and the female horse wants to mate with the male horse then what I said is how it is done. If you're going to claim pro-life people want to treat you like a broodmare then you have to admit they want to force you to become pregnant.

You might want to reread my posts......

This lie has never worked and been factually proven wrong since you made it up years ago LMAO if you disagree then simply post ONE fact that supports your retarded lie and makes it factually a slur . . we will wait :) :popcorn2:

This post only shows your ignorance. Zef is a scientific term used in biology, physiology, and medicine to describe a zygote, embryo, or fetus, In fact, the acronym ZEF is formed from the words Zygote, Embryo, and Fetus. There is no slur associated with the word, except for ignorant people who like making stuff up for the sake of their silly political arguments.

Please, list all the scandals of the Obama administration.

Show your work.

Get your head out of the sand.

doubling the national debt

Benghazi "look over there a video made them kill."

IRS

Operation Fast and furious

Obamacare

Executive order abuse

Department of Justice officials misleading judge during executive amnesty litigation

Domestic surveillance

Solyndra

Veterans Affairs

illegal searches of phone records of Fox and Associated Press reporters

violation of the War Powers Resolution

Killing Americans without due process

trading 5 Taliban commanders for one deserter

no strategy in the Middle east (well maybe that's just incompetence)

:yawn:

Trump doesn't want Roe v. Wade overturned.

Really? See the following Fox News Video:

After Prodding By O'Reilly, Trump Floats "Overturning" Roe V. Wade

The following is the transcript of that interview in case one doesn't want to see Trump says the words that "YES", he would appoint pro-life Justices who would overturn Roe v Wade. And this interview was in May 2016.

BILL O’REILLY (HOST): I have a question from a viewer. Diane Ranke from Silver Spring, MD, "Donald Trump says he is pro-life. Please ask him to name one specific thing he would do to protect the sanctity of human life." Can you?

DONALD TRUMP: Well, I think that what we're doing and I think it's a very important element in what I've done, I have become pro-life. I was in a meek fashion pro-choice, but I have become pro-life. And the reason is I have seen, in my case one specific situation but numerous situations that have made me to go that way. I will protect it and the biggest way you can protect it is through the Supreme Court and putting people on the court. And actually the biggest way you can protect it, I guess, is by electing me president.

O’REILLY: Alright, so you are going to get a judge who would overthrow, overturn Roe V. Wade? That’s a specific thing that you would do?

TRUMP: Well, overturn or overturn. Look, I'm going to put conservative judges on. I think one of the biggest things happening in terms of this election are, you know, it could be as many as five judges will be appointed over the next four and a half years. So we're talking about five judges. And I think probably the most important thing that one of the most important things, other than the security itself of the country, is going to be the appointment of four to five Supreme Court justices and I will be doing that.

O’REILLY: Alright, so let me just get this straight so Diane's question is answered. Your specific thing to protect the sanctity of life would be appointing a Supreme Court justice that would overturn Roe V. Wade. Do I have it?

TRUMP: Well, they will be pro-life, and we will see about overturning. But I will appoint judges that will be pro-life, yes.

Back
Top Bottom