• This is a political forum that is non-biased/non-partisan and treats every person's position on topics equally. This debate forum is not aligned to any political party. In today's politics, many ideas are split between and even within all the political parties. Often we find ourselves agreeing on one platform but some topics break our mold. We are here to discuss them in a civil political debate. If this is your first visit to our political forums, be sure to check out the RULES. Registering for debate politics is necessary before posting. Register today to participate - it's free!

Right-Wing Media Immediately Criticize Obama After He Condemned Paris Attacks

I would pay for it by taking one less family vacation - personal sacrifice is expected of the military, including the CINC, during times of war. How much could it cost to send 50 troops to France?

What would sending 50 troops to France accomplish?

Since Obama inherited the worthless Bush/Cheney SOFA .

He is almost a full term president. It is time to let go of blaming bush and Cheney. If he can't fix it...obviously he failed his hope and change promise.

How many soldiers would you like to send overseas and how would you pay for it?
I've never seen this question answered along with "How will medicare part D get paid for". Those are two big elephants in the room that the GOP has been dodging for nearly a decade.

I've never seen this question answered along with "How will medicare part D get paid for". Those are two big elephants in the room that the GOP has been dodging for nearly a decade.

Part D is the only part of Medicare that lowers health care costs.

[h=3]The cost of the Medicare prescription drug benefit - Marginal ...[/h]marginalrevolution.com/marginalrevolution/.../the-c...

Marginal Revolution

Sep 15, 2009 - I'd just like to note that – relative to its reputation – the Medicare prescription drug benefit is one of the most underrated government programs of ...

Part D is the only part of Medicare that lowers health care costs.

[h=3]The cost of the Medicare prescription drug benefit - Marginal ...[/h]marginalrevolution.com/marginalrevolution/.../the-c...

Marginal Revolution

Sep 15, 2009 - I'd just like to note that – relative to its reputation – the Medicare prescription drug benefit is one of the most underrated government programs of ...

Which party helped Bush out of his Medicare part D roll-out mess ?

This GOP House has gone off-budget again on defense, as with last decade.

Yet it was Paul Ryan along with Patty Murray who came to agreement December 2013 for a two-year budget. An agreement that tried to take COLA from the highest Veteran's pensions--that failed.

The budget agreement saved the GOP from itself in the 2014 elections.

Christie's plan to means-test public pensions is one of the few bright ideas from 2016's GOP assclowns .

He is almost a full term president. It is time to let go of blaming bush and Cheney. If he can't fix it...obviously he failed his hope and change promise.

Yer obviously not a student of the Middle East .

I never had any hope that Obama could change the fate of one of history greatest foreign policy blunders. You are the guys who thought he was the Messiah. It would have taken the real one to fix the mess Bush left him in Iraq. It will forever be Bush's failure. It will not be a total loss if we at least heed the lesson it taught us. These guys hide in the population when we arrive and attack us from the shadows. We can NEVER get them all either. We don;t even know who the enemies are until they try to kill us.
Obama would take out ISIS like he took out Bin Laden if anyone would volunteer the army it would take to hold on to the gains.....they will need to be there under siege and insurgency for a VERY long time too. Maybe forever. Maybe Bush should ask his Saudi friends...;)

Last edited:
I don't have the slightest idea what you're talking about.

Not familiar with medicare part D?

It's set to cost us, what, $7 trillion over 75 years?

Obamacare is on course to save us $13 trillion over 75 years.

Tell me, which one did the party of "responsible spending" pass ?

Not familiar with medicare part D?

It's set to cost us, what, $7 trillion over 75 years?

Obamacare is on course to save us $13 trillion over 75 years.

Tell me, which one did the party of "responsible spending" pass ?

Please see the link in #30. Medicare Part D is the only part of Medicare that lowers health care costs. I lived outside the US 2003-2006 and I had no recollection of rollout problems.

Please see the link in #30. Medicare Part D is the only part of Medicare that lowers health care costs. I lived outside the US 2003-2006 and I had no recollection of rollout problems.

So you like spending government money to lower private healthcare expenditures as long as it doesn't come out of a democrats mouth ?

http://mediamatters.org/research/2015/11/14/right-wing-media-immediately-criticize-obama-af/206848

President Obama:paris Attack Is An Attack On All Humanity." On November 13, President Obama delivered remarks on multiple attacks in Paris, France. Obama condemned the attacks and expressed support for France saying, "This is an attack not just on Paris, it's an attack not just on the people of France, but this is an attack on all of humanity and the universal values that we share" (emphasis added):

PRESIDENT OBAMA: Good evening, everybody. I just want to make a few brief comments about the attacks across Paris tonight. Once again, we've seen an outrageous attempt to terrorize innocent civilians. This is an attack not just on Paris, it's an attack not just on the people of France, but this is an attack on all of humanity and the universal values that we share.

We stand prepared and ready to provide whatever assistance that the government and the people of France need to respond. France is our oldest ally. The French people have stood shoulder to shoulder with the United States time and again. And we want to be very clear that we stand together with them in the fight against terrorism and extremism.

Paris itself represents the timeless values of human progress. Those who think that they can terrorize the people of France or the values that they stand for are wrong. The American people draw strength from the French people's commitment to life, liberty, the pursuit of happiness. We are reminded in this time of tragedy that the bonds of liberté and égalité and fraternité are not only values that the French people care so deeply about, but they are values that we share. And those values are going to endure far beyond any act of terrorism or the hateful vision of those who perpetrated the crimes this evening.

We're going to do whatever it takes to work with the French people and with nations around the world to bring these terrorists to justice, and to go after any terrorist networks that go after our people.

click on the various tweets at the link.

French President calls the attacks an Act of War and promises retaliation.

Obama calls the attacks an unfortunate setback, and rushes to point out that people who disagree with him on refugee policy are un-American.

Yeah, I'd say he rated the criticism he's getting.

Since Obama inherited the worthless Bush/Cheney SOFA .
7 years ago. Drop it.

Bush had to deal with Clinton. Clinton had to deal with Reagan/Bush. Reagan had to deal with Carter. Let it Go.

French President calls the attacks an Act of War and promises retaliation.

Obama calls the attacks an unfortunate setback, and rushes to point out that people who disagree with him on refugee policy are un-American.

Yeah, I'd say he rated the criticism he's getting.

I'm missing it, were did he call people un-American?

I'm missing it, were did he call people un-American?

I think he did call a specific un-American stance "un-American" and i guess that means "all disagreements are un-American, not just the specific critique," lol...

Back
Top Bottom