• This is a political forum that is non-biased/non-partisan and treats every person's position on topics equally. This debate forum is not aligned to any political party. In today's politics, many ideas are split between and even within all the political parties. Often we find ourselves agreeing on one platform but some topics break our mold. We are here to discuss them in a civil political debate. If this is your first visit to our political forums, be sure to check out the RULES. Registering for debate politics is necessary before posting. Register today to participate - it's free!

Rick Scott steps in it

Allan

Supporting Member
DP Veteran
Reaction score
Political Leaning
Liberal
Rick makes a mess of it.
Senator Rick Scott (R-FL) took a break from rehearsing for the Skeletor look-a-like competition yesterday to post a tweet criticizing President Biden for taking some time off from the White House to vacation in his home state of Delaware.
However, one can not truly appreciate the terminal level of hypocrisy in Scott’s tweet attacking President Biden until you know the fact that Senator Scott posted this attack on the president’s modest hometown summer break while he was luxuriating on a yacht sailing off the coast of Italy.
Article

Rick makes a mess of it.

Article
He's the worst. Well, not THE worst, probably the top 10. Do the people of Florida just head to the voting booth and randomly push buttons with their eyes closed?

Wonder how much of his Italy trip was paid with American Express?

Skeletor is jacked, I don't know why people reference him this way.

He's the worst. Well, not THE worst, probably the top 10. Do the people of Florida just head to the voting booth and randomly push buttons with their eyes closed?
They'd have far better people with eyes closed.

That is impossible. A consequence of the 2000 presidential recount fiasco was Jeb Bush signed into law all 67 counties must use the optical scanner system instead of voting machines. I am always totally shocked when any voter does not know that.

Everyone who calls Florida a purple state also is lying about how we vote. It has always been a burgundy state in the 21st century.

"This guy defrauded alot of money from Medicaid. We should put him in charge of our campaign funds."

Why not, you put and the rest of the clownshow in charge of our healthcare.

Everyone needs a break, and I am not begrudging anyone for owning what they have, or not have.

That is impossible. A consequence of the 2000 presidential recount fiasco was Jeb Bush signed into law all 67 counties must use the optical scanner system instead of voting machines. I am always totally shocked when any voter does not know that.

Everyone who calls Florida a purple state also is lying about how we vote. It has always been a burgundy state in the 21st century.
My comment was sarcastic, surely you understood that. And why would you expect people who have never voted in Florida to know the optical voting system?

My comment was sarcastic, surely you understood that.

I understood you did not literally mean it.

And why would you expect people who have never voted in Florida to know the optical voting system?

Because it was national news. I was living in Ohio at the time.

Do the people of Florida just head to the voting booth and randomly push buttons with their eyes closed?

No. If they did that, they would be doing a lot better. They actively go in there looking to vote for the most vile human beings they can vote for.

Back
Top Bottom