• Please keep all posts on the Rittenhouse verdict here: Rittenhouse Verdict. Note the moderator warnings in the thread. The thread will be heavily moderated with a zero tolerance policy for any baiting, flaming, trolling or other rule breaks. Stick to the topic and not the other posters. Thank you.
  • This is a political forum that is non-biased/non-partisan and treats every person's position on topics equally. This debate forum is not aligned to any political party. In today's politics, many ideas are split between and even within all the political parties. Often we find ourselves agreeing on one platform but some topics break our mold. We are here to discuss them in a civil political debate. If this is your first visit to our political forums, be sure to check out the RULES. Registering for debate politics is necessary before posting. Register today to participate - it's free!

Richard Dawkins drops the bass...and the LSD.

Jredbaron96

Gen 4:10
DP Veteran
Reaction score
Political Leaning
Liberal
[video=youtube;GFn-ixX9edg]http://www.youtube.com/watch?feature=player_embedded&v=GFn-ixX9edg#at=437[/video]

Richard Dawkins gave a speech regarding design and creation, eventually getting into Art via how memes are like genes in human culture.

The funny/weird/slightly creepy part starts out at around 4:40.

Make of this what you will.

soccerboy22

DP Veteran
Reaction score
Political Leaning
Slightly Conservative
Needs to have some Lucy In The Sky With Diamonds going on here.

Green Balls

Resident Cat Expert
DP Veteran
Reaction score
Political Leaning
Other
Wow. Even my kitten was mesmerized by that one. I don't think Dawkins was conveying his message clearly, but it was entertaining.

SmokeAndMirrors

DP Veteran
Reaction score
Political Leaning
Other
WHAT DID I JUST WATCH!?

Green Balls -- My cat was staring at it too. I think she's tripping.

the_recruit

DP Veteran
Reaction score
Political Leaning
Undisclosed
tumblr_lp2sc3sOgs1qzff9p.gif

Quag

DP Veteran
Reaction score
Political Leaning
Undisclosed
That's one serious LSD trip.