• This is a political forum that is non-biased/non-partisan and treats every person's position on topics equally. This debate forum is not aligned to any political party. In today's politics, many ideas are split between and even within all the political parties. Often we find ourselves agreeing on one platform but some topics break our mold. We are here to discuss them in a civil political debate. If this is your first visit to our political forums, be sure to check out the RULES. Registering for debate politics is necessary before posting. Register today to participate - it's free!
  • Welcome to our archives. No new posts are allowed here.

Republicans: No honeymoon if Clinton wins****W:33***

Status
Not open for further replies.
Re: Republicans: No honeymoon if Clinton wins

now if you'd say, i'd love to be given the ability to hunt you for months with no provisions in the cold rain, you'd have had something.

its funny when they find out the revolution will not be on ps4, lol.

when the fay find out they dont have magic missle, or shuruken punch :lol:

Is this type of comment going to be tolerated???

His is a blatant violation of the rules. Your comments aren't much better.

LOL!

What would you know about tolerance?

If Clinton wins the presidency the people will revolt. We will go to our armory and revolt. Hillary can send the police/national guard, whoever.

Our country is in peril with rising premium costs, open borders, islamonazifacism growing and expanding.

Liberals say we are too selfish and we have to make sacrifices. Enough with the BS.

If Clinton wins the presidency the people will revolt. We will go to our armory and revolt. Hillary can send the police/national guard, whoever.

No y'all won't. Y'all will continue to use your free speech rights to spew hatred against Hillary, but you (plural) are not going to go that far.

Someone has overindulged in their daily dose of Breitbart and Limbaugh.

Or someone who has underestimates the backlash of a frustrated and angered electorate against the political elite, of which the left of center have in greater abundance.

Do I believe that there'll be armed insurrection? No, I don't.
It's not nearly gotten bad enough for that (it may during Hillary's term - should it come to pass, but not initially), and armed insurrection is when there's no hope anymore, nothing to lose, and I don't think the nation is at that point, just yet.

It would be the epitome of foolishness to conduct an administration in such as manner as to continue to throw gas on this fire.

Moderator's Warning:
Knock off the violent rhetoric and personal comments.

Return to the topic or thread bans and/or points are possible.

Moderation is still possible on posts made before this warning.

Do not quote and reply to posts which violate the warning.

I'd love to be given the opportunity to kill you.

EDIT: Gina already covered it.

Don't care. Don't even care if I get banned. Those who do evil should expect to have it done to them in turn.

My philosophy is that, for every death a Trumpist causes in open revolt against the United States of America, three ought to die in turn.

How eerily similar to the policy of occupying Nazi forces during WW II.

On November 8th, I'm voting for Trump.

On November 9th, if Trump loses, I'm grabbing my musket.

You in?

Ex-congressman: 'If Trump loses, I'm grabbing my musket' - CNNPolitics.com

Hillary is gonna take our guns, raise our taxes, leave our country in danger. We will take our country back and not let the liberals destroy it. This has nothing to do with Trump but a revolt against the status quo.

i dont think it's a revolt against a status quo or any silly thing like that, we're just tired of seeing junkies run roughshod like they're a fraction of how elite they think they are. and pederasts running around like they thought they weren't already damned.

no more pederasty, no way, no how

vice, this is what winning looks like
Bacha_bazi
obama-gives-green-light-to-heroin-epidemic
yes-our-troops-were-ordered-to-ignore-afghan-pedophiles
us-soldiers-told-to-ignore-afghan-allies-abuse-of-boys
afghanistan-boy-abuse-us-military
devastating-u-s-heroin-epidemic-a-consequence-of-unimpeded-supply-from-afghanistan

time to go to hell. no one should have to live in a world like this.

i dont think it's a revolt against a status quo or any silly thing like that, we're just tired of seeing junkies run roughshod like they're a fraction of how elite they think they are. and pederasts running around like they thought they weren't already damned.

no more pederasty, no way, no how

vice, this is what winning looks like
Bacha_bazi
obama-gives-green-light-to-heroin-epidemic
yes-our-troops-were-ordered-to-ignore-afghan-pedophiles
us-soldiers-told-to-ignore-afghan-allies-abuse-of-boys
afghanistan-boy-abuse-us-military
devastating-u-s-heroin-epidemic-a-consequence-of-unimpeded-supply-from-afghanistan

time to go to hell. no one should have to live in a world like this.

It is natural for the American people to want to revolt when people are dying on the streets. The people that are happy are profiting and benefitting off these liberal policies.

Apparently. This is not the threat, or bluster if you prefer.

If Clinton wins the presidency the people will revolt.
We will go to our armory and revolt. Hillary can send the police/national guard, whoever.

Our country is in peril with rising premium costs, open borders, islamonazifacism growing and expanding.

Liberals say we are too selfish and we have to make sacrifices. Enough with the BS.

Those who are stupid enough to join a revolution will get their butts handed to them

:lol:

It would be the epitome of foolishness to conduct an administration in such as manner as to continue to throw gas on this fire.

The one throwing the gas is Trump.

oh no guys, they're gonnah send rocky horror at us, lol.

The one throwing the gas is Trump.

The one throwing the gas is the one that ignores the legitimate frustration and anger of the electorate against the political elite.
They've certainly made a mess of the nation, the vast majority of the electorate think the nation is on the wrong track, going the wrong direction.

The one throwing gas on the fire would be the one that would continue that same direction and that same agenda.

Moderator's Warning:
This thread is closed for mod review and all posts prior to the closure are still subject to moderation.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom