• This is a political forum that is non-biased/non-partisan and treats every person's position on topics equally. This debate forum is not aligned to any political party. In today's politics, many ideas are split between and even within all the political parties. Often we find ourselves agreeing on one platform but some topics break our mold. We are here to discuss them in a civil political debate. If this is your first visit to our political forums, be sure to check out the RULES. Registering for debate politics is necessary before posting. Register today to participate - it's free!

REPORT: Hillary Clinton Became PHYSICALLY VIOLENT on Election Night and Tore Into Rob

truthatallcost

DP Veteran
Reaction score
Political Leaning
Other
Radio host Todd Kincannon from The Kincannon Show tweeted today that a CNN reporter told him Hillary Clinton became physically violent towards Robby Mook and John Podesta around midnight last Tuesday as the presidency was slipping away.

Hillary Clinton did not make it on stage that night. She sent John Podesta out instead.

Maybe we did elect the more responsible candidate after all. This isn't the first time I've heard about Hillary's violent tendencies that arise when she doesn't get her way.

Thoughts?
Comments?
REPORT: Hillary Clinton Became PHYSICALLY VIOLENT on Election Night and Tore Into Robby Mook and John Podesta

Re: REPORT: Hillary Clinton Became PHYSICALLY VIOLENT on Election Night and Tore Into

Genuinley wouldn't surprise me.

Re: REPORT: Hillary Clinton Became PHYSICALLY VIOLENT on Election Night and Tore Into

Rumors and hearsay posted on a right wing blog. I'll believe it when I see it presented somewhere mainstream.

gollum.jpg

Rumors and hearsay posted on a right wing blog. I'll believe it when I see it presented somewhere mainstream.

Hopefully John Podesta emailed a buddy about it :lol:

Sure.

You mean the MSM that have proven themselves to be completely biased.

The article clearly says CNN REFUSES to publish any "Hillary in the bunker" stories.
Yet you are holding your breath for them to appear.
The MSM is as reliable as any other tabloid.
Denying so is denying the truth of the situation.

You mean the MSM that have proven themselves to be completely biased.

The article clearly says CNN REFUSES to publish any "Hillary in the bunker" stories.
Yet you are holding your breath for them to appear.
The MSM is as reliable as any other tabloid.
Denying so is denying the truth of the situation.

No, the article CLAIMS that CNN refuses to publish the stories. Do you believe anything that a right wing site claims?

No, the article CLAIMS that CNN refuses to publish the stories. Do you believe anything that a right wing site claims?

Do you believe anything a LEFT WING site claims?

In answer, YES, I do believe what they say. This makes sense with her history.

and the reporter saying all this is a CNN reporter.

The site only published what his own company refused to publish.

This all makes logical sense.

Do you believe anything a LEFT WING site claims?

Nope. I look for consistency in reporting. Is it in just ONE hack site, or is it in many different sites. This was in ONE hack site.

In answer, YES, I do believe what they say. This makes sense with her history.

and the reporter saying all this is a CNN reporter.

The site only published what his own company refused to publish.

This all makes logical sense.

Makes no sense with her history and it was claimed by a right wing hack site with no verifiable references. If that's the kind or reporting that you want to believe, that says a lot about how you gather your news.

If that's the kind or reporting that you want to believe, that says a lot about how you gather your news.

Unfortunately that's how many get their news.

How many times did the Con blogs and news sites have Clinton on her death bed during the campaign. Not an ounce of truth, but many here believed it. I find it funny that she now had the strength to become 'physically violent' after all those death bed stories from only 1 month ago.

Maybe we did elect the more responsible candidate after all. This isn't the first time I've heard about Hillary's violent tendencies that arise when she doesn't get her way.

Thoughts?
Comments?
REPORT: Hillary Clinton Became PHYSICALLY VIOLENT on Election Night and Tore Into Robby Mook and John Podesta

Oh ya, that sounds just like "noting is ever my fault, I expect to have it all and if I dont get it is someone screwed me over" Clinton Corp.

Unfortunately that's how many get their news.

How many times did the Con blogs and news sites have Clinton on her death bed during the campaign. Not an ounce of truth, but many here believed it. I find it funny that she now had the strength to become 'physically violent' after all those death bed stories from only 1 month ago.
Exactly what I was thinking. Probably the same people too who hopped on the Clinton is feeble and sick bandwagon now claiming that her physical violence is "totally rational." And that the bi-polar right-wing coverage of Clinton makes these sites credible and balanced. Nuts.

Exactly what I was thinking. Probably the same people too who hopped on the Clinton is feeble and sick bandwagon now claiming that her physical violence is "totally rational." And that the bi-polar right-wing coverage of Clinton makes these sites credible and balanced. Nuts.

Surely high priced docs had her optimized to lead the crowning achievement of her life...

See the problem with your argument do you?

I think it's safe to say that when it comes to legitimate reporting, all media sources should be considered corrupt and bias.

As proven throughout this election cycle, primary media sources like CNN, NBC, Washington Post, etc, were de facto members of Hillary's election campaign. Other media sources showed their bias in ways that were to be expected, left or right.

As to this report, well, I loath Hillary Clinton, she is vile POS, so I certainly want to believe she acted as expected, however, there will have to be more corroboration than this in order for me to truly believe it.

Surely high priced docs had her optimized to lead the crowning achievement of her life...

See the problem with your argument do you?
Only problem I see is that you are willing to speculate just about anything to make your cynical anti-Clinton judgments sound rational. Makes you sound pretty desperate.

Only problem I see is that you are willing to speculate just about anything to make your cynical anti-Clinton judgments sound rational. Makes you sound pretty desperate.

I went on record 10 months ago that I think there is something seriously wrong with her, and we will find out yes or no at some point, now that the Clinton Regime is over people will talk. But that was not my point, my point was that even if there is something seriously wrong with her she likely would have been able to muster a strong physical reaction to having her destiny stolen from her (her opinion for sure, because this is Hillary).

Who's Hillary Clinton and who cares??

I think it's safe to say that when it comes to legitimate reporting, all media sources should be considered corrupt and bias.

As proven throughout this election cycle, primary media sources like CNN, NBC, Washington Post, etc, were de facto members of Hillary's election campaign. Other media sources showed their bias in ways that were to be expected, left or right.
I think this is mostly true, and probably unavoidable. But we have to get our information from somewhere. I think there is a difference between bias-influenced reporting and agenda-influenced reporting. I know people disagree about which media sources are engaging in which type of reporting, but to me, at least, it is clear that right-wing media is engaged in the latter. The whole genre has a goal of tearing down the MSM.

Most right-wing news is bull****. But occasionally, they get something correct. I'm beginning to think the RW hit the nail on the head regarding Hillary.

hillary_clinton_crazy.jpg

I think this is mostly true, and probably unavoidable. But we have to get our information from somewhere. I think there is a difference between bias-influenced reporting and agenda-influenced reporting. I know people disagree about which media sources are engaging in which type of reporting, but to me, at least, it is clear that right-wing media is engaged in the latter. The whole genre has a goal of tearing down the MSM.

Which is (sort of) a good thing.

At this point what difference does it make?

This election cycle, what most people would agree to call the main stream media, both print and broadcast, engaged in agenda-influencing efforts on an unprecedented scale.

The level of fraud, deceit, and collusion was unequaled. They even admitted to it and explained why. Taking comments out of context, and then plastering headlines based on that deception is not bias-influencing, that is agenda pushing.

The problem is that every source of news is desperate for an audience, so they play to whomever they think will give them volume. Print newspapers have committed suicide via death by a 1000 cuts. Traditional broadcast media is doing the same thing.

The truth, as best as it can be determined, can be found, but it takes some doing to confirm it. At this point in time, every news source should be suspect, and every report taken with a grain of salt. If it's an important issue, it is going to be incumbent on the reader/listener to confirm for themselves what is actually true.

Like leader like rioter.

Back
Top Bottom