• This is a political forum that is non-biased/non-partisan and treats every person's position on topics equally. This debate forum is not aligned to any political party. In today's politics, many ideas are split between and even within all the political parties. Often we find ourselves agreeing on one platform but some topics break our mold. We are here to discuss them in a civil political debate. If this is your first visit to our political forums, be sure to check out the RULES. Registering for debate politics is necessary before posting. Register today to participate - it's free!
  • Welcome to our archives. No new posts are allowed here.

Report: George Zimmerman's wife says he threatened her[W:152]

Oh? Post a link to O'Mara saying he "believed" Zimmerman had his gun on him? Because that's not what the article I linked stated.

The article you posted also says the gun was taken by the police, but we know they didn't. Omara never saw the gun, and made an assumption that George had a gun on him. Shellie and her father later said they never saw a gun. The police say they never found a gun. The evidence points to there not being a gun present. No one saw a gun. Including Omara. In other words, he was guessing that he had one on him.

The article you posted also says the gun was taken by the police, but we know they didn't. Omara never saw the gun, and made an assumption that George had a gun on him. Shellie and her father later said they never saw a gun. The police say they never found a gun. The evidence points to there not being a gun present. No one saw a gun. Including Omara. In other words, he was guessing that he had one on him.

I have no clue why anyone would think he was armed.

Evidently he was patting his holster during the argument.

Or, and this is more likely as no evidence of a gun was found, he wasn't.

You would think that you guys would learn from your mistakes with the Trayvon's death and that initial reporting - which many Trayvon supporters still believe.

What? No link?? You know that means you are caught BSing, right. At any rate, we don't know there was no gun involved. It's entirely possible the cop who spoke to the press was mistaken; and again, it's also reported that O'Mara said he was armed.

Or, and this is more likely as no evidence of a gun was found, he wasn't.

You would think that you guys would learn from your mistakes with the Trayvon's death and that initial reporting - which many Trayvon supporters still believe.

So the guy who required bodyguards 24/7 is no longer carrying.

What? No link?? You know that means you are caught BSing, right. At any rate, we don't know there was no gun involved. It's entirely possible the cop who spoke to the press was mistaken; and again, it's also reported that O'Mara said he was armed.

Yes, I am sure that it's far more likely that the cop was wrong and Omara, who said he didn't see the alleged gun, was right. :roll:

Yeesh. Neither the home surveilence footage or the dashcam footage showed any evidence of a gun... Althoguh the surveilence footage does show Zimm breaking the iPad... So I would assume that the iPad will not have any evidence of a gun either. Keep on believing!

So the guy who required bodyguards 24/7 is no longer carrying.

He didn't have a gun on him when he was pulled over and given a speeding ticket...So I would say it is certainly possible.

Knock off the bs. You know what is being argued. So I guess I will have to attribute your bs to your inability to follow along with what is being said, because "involved" was used in the first sentence. So again, knock off the bs.
She didn't see a gun so there was no gun involved.
Too funny ... what you're calling "BS" is actually me catching you telling lies. And despite your lies, Shellie saying she didn't see a gun is not the same as her saying there was no gun -- which is what you falsely claimed.

G'head .... this is where repeat your standard denials and project that it's others who are lying and not you, despite you getting caught red-handed.
:roll:

He didn't have a gun on him when he was pulled over and given a speeding ticket...So I would say it is certainly possible.

Yes he did.. In Texas when he was stopped he also declared his gun.

If George went to jail for waiving a gun, it would KILL his civil suit against NBC.

He had a gun with him. He also receives a lot of death threats.

Yes, I am sure that it's far more likely that the cop was wrong and Omara, who said he didn't see the alleged gun, was right. :roll:

Yeesh. Neither the home surveilence footage or the dashcam footage showed any evidence of a gun... Althoguh the surveilence footage does show Zimm breaking the iPad... So I would assume that the iPad will not have any evidence of a gun either. Keep on believing!

Keep on believing what?

Yes he did.. In Texas when he was stopped he also declared his gun.

I specifically mentioned the time he was stopped and recieved a ticket. You bring up the time he was stopped and not given a ticket. Try to keep up. Please.

If George went to jail for waiving a gun, it would KILL his civil suit against NBC.

No it wouldn't. One has nothing to do with the other.

Last edited:
Ispecifically mentioned the time he was stopped and recieved a ticket. Try to keep up. Please.

No it wouldn't. One has nothing to do with the other.

Buck, George is an reckless, arrogant crud who has gotten used to other people's money, wearing suits and celebrity.. Now he aspires to be a defense attorney.. when he can't pass a 2 year course.

We haven't heard the last of him.. His lack of intellect and impulse control will land him in hot water again. Wait for the next episode.

Well, it cannot be because he has anger management issues. He took a class that cured him a few years back.;)

Is that the same clinic that offers the gay cure? Man, add a Starbucks (only decaf of course) and a Walgreens and you've got some serious one stop shopping.

Buck, George is an reckless, arrogant crud who has gotten used to other people's money, wearing suits and celebrity.. Now he aspires to be a defense attorney.. when he can't pass a 2 year course.

We haven't heard the last of him.. His lack of intellect and impulse control will land him in hot water again. Wait for the next episode.

none of which has anything to do with the topic.

That George had a gun despite no evidence and that the police are conspiring and covering up for george again.
Well lookie, we found the root of the problem ... you don't know what I said.

I didn't say Jorge had a gun. What I did say is that there are conflicting reports; one of which claims O'Mara said he had a gun. Therefore, no one here can claim unequivocally that he did, or did not, have a gun. Please pay better attention in the future to avoid these kinds of mistakes, thanks.

Last edited:
Well lookie, we found the root of the problem ... you don't know what I said.

I didn't say Jorge had a gun. What I did say is that there are conflicting reports; one of which claims O'Mara said he had a gun. Therefore, no one here can claim unequivocally that he did, or did not, have a gun. Please pay better attention in the future to avoid these kinds of mistakes, thanks.

I know. Just like your claim you never said there was a conspiracy between the cops, the officials and the witnesses to cover for the killing of a poor, innocent black child. :roll:

There is zero evidence of a gun - Omara saying he didn't see a gun and providing his best guess is not evidence. The police saying we didn't find a gun was not a mistake. Get over it.

Looks to me that George is on the OJ slide

It's hard to believe that this fine young man would be involved in anything like this ... I mean, I could see it he was someone who would shoot an unarmed teenage kid or something like that, but a jury said he wouldn't do that ...

BTW, his attorney (Mara) said that the old man was coming at Zimmerman ... is it just me, or are people always coming at Zimmerman?

I know. Just like your claim you never said there was a conspiracy between the cops, the officials and the witnesses to cover for the killing of a poor, innocent black child. :roll:

There is zero evidence of a gun - Omara saying he didn't see a gun and providing his best guess is not evidence. The police saying we didn't find a gun was not a mistake. Get over it.
Where did O'Mara say he didn't see a gun? Are you making more **** up??

Back
Top Bottom