• This is a political forum that is non-biased/non-partisan and treats every person's position on topics equally. This debate forum is not aligned to any political party. In today's politics, many ideas are split between and even within all the political parties. Often we find ourselves agreeing on one platform but some topics break our mold. We are here to discuss them in a civil political debate. If this is your first visit to our political forums, be sure to check out the RULES. Registering for debate politics is necessary before posting. Register today to participate - it's free!

Renowned Liberal Icon Michael Moore Concedes That "Trump Is Smarter Than Us”

SkyChief

USN Veteran
DP Veteran
Reaction score
Political Leaning
Libertarian
Michael Moore shocked the radical left with this statement in his podcast yesterday:

“We don’t want to say this out loud, but I’m going to say it, and the reason we need to be concerned is that Trump is smarter than us,”

Moore continued: “I know, I know, you’re calling the people to come find me, the guys in the white uniforms with the big net, and take me away. ‘Are you crazy? What do you mean he’s smarter than us?'. . . ”

I have called Michael Moore many derogatory things in the past, including dishonest, but I'll take that part back.

We don’t want to say this out loud, but I’m going to say it, and the reason we need to be concerned is that Trump is smarter than us,”

I have been saying this this 2016. About time other anti Trumpers start to catch on.

Trump understands it's all a show when politicians and traditional news media were still trying to be professional.

Michael Moore shocked the radical left with this statement in his podcast yesterday:

“We don’t want to say this out loud, but I’m going to say it, and the reason we need to be concerned is that Trump is smarter than us,”

Moore continued: “I know, I know, you’re calling the people to come find me, the guys in the white uniforms with the big net, and take me away. ‘Are you crazy? What do you mean he’s smarter than us?'. . . ”

I have called Michael Moore many derogatory things in the past, including dishonest, but I'll take that part back.
To the bolded, thanks for the good belly laugh! :ROFLMAO: :ROFLMAO: :ROFLMAO: :ROFLMAO: :ROFLMAO: :ROFLMAO: :ROFLMAO: :ROFLMAO: :ROFLMAO: :ROFLMAO:

Michael who?

...and now we like him because he lies about TFG.

Trump has high intelligence in swaying millions(45% of Americans)-------but that is it. He has nothing else you'd want in a leader..................

Trump is one of the stupidest human being to have ever lived
That is a fact that the cult dont want to admit but them they tend to deny reality
COVFEFE!!!!!!!!!QQ

Michael Moore is well known for his hyperbole.

Moore saying that must have hurt him like pulling hen's teeth.

I guess even a broken clock shows the correct time twice a day. This must be Moore's.

Michael Moore is well known for his hyperbole.
If Michael Moore did not actually believe that Trump was smarter than dems, then he certainly would not have said it. and then DOUBLE DOWN on the statement.

If Moore was being sarcastic, he would have alluded to that. Clearly, he was not.

For the record, I disagree with Moore about Trump being smart. Trump is clever, but not smart, IMO.

If Moore did not actually believe that Trump was smarter than dems, the he certainly would not have said it and DOUBLE DOWN on the statement.

If Moore was being sarcastic, he would have hinted that. Clearly, he was not.
Hyperbole is not sarcasm.

If Moore did not actually believe that Trump was smarter than dems, then he certainly would not have said it. and then DOUBLE DOWN on the statement.

If Moore was being sarcastic, he would have hinted that. Clearly, he was not.
K then.. :rolleyes: 🤭

I used think that, but he doesn't really operate any more differently than your garden variety manipulative tyrant.

I think this quote about Milo Minderbinder from Catch-22 says it best:

“It was almost no trick at all, he saw, to turn vice into virtue and slander into truth, impotence into abstinence, arrogance into humility, plunder into philanthropy, thievery into honor, blasphemy into wisdom, brutality into patriotism, and sadism into justice. Anybody could do it; it required no brains at all. It merely required no character.”

I have been saying this this 2016. About time other anti Trumpers start to catch on.

Trump understands it's all a show when politicians and traditional news media were still trying to be professional.
It has nothing to do with his intelligence. We know how easily the masses can be played.

By 'smart' he means telling people what they want to hear, and how they want to hear it, just like all politicians.
Just a better bullshitter is all..

But I pay about as much attention to Moore as I do to 'Meathead' or 'Opie'.

When there is no link, you can bet there is missing context. https://uk.news.yahoo.com/michael-moore-says-youll-think-170340263.html

He continues after the smarter comment:

“I’m talking about the way throughout his entire life he’s been able to pull shit off and get away with it,” the “Bowling for Columbine” director said. “It is an amazing record. You know the record. I’m not going to run through the whole litany of it ... You know the whole list, and he’s gotten away with it. You must marvel at how somebody that stupid is that smart when it comes to the performance of his evil and his ability to never have to pay for it.”

BUT Moore is right. The Left doesn't know how to play the rubes as well as Trump does.

So where is the debate. Trump is smarter at getting his minions to fork over their dough, screech every time someone criticizes Trump, storm the Capitol and act like little kids throwing temper tantrums.

I have often said, who do you blame? The snake oil salesman or the fool that buys the snake oil?

Trump knows his audience, knows how to play them, so in THAT regard Moore is right.

download.jpg

Trump is one of the stupidest human being to have ever lived
I would argue his diehard supporters are definitely dumber.

“I’m talking about the way throughout his entire life he’s been able to pull shit off and get away with it,” the “Bowling for Columbine” director said. “It is an amazing record. You know the record. I’m not going to run through the whole litany of it ... You know the whole list, and he’s gotten away with it. You must marvel at how somebody that stupid is that smart when it comes to the performance of his evil and his ability to never have to pay for it.”
Bet the OP never got to that part, he just read the headline and thought, oh goodie, I got something on those Libs now.

BUT Moore is right. The Left doesn't know how to play the rubes as well as Trump does.

So where is the debate. Trump is smarter at getting his minions to fork over their dough, screech every time someone criticizes Trump, storm the Capitol and act like little kids throwing temper tantrums.

I have often said, who do you blame? The snake oil salesman or the fool that buys the snake oil?

Trump knows his audience, knows how to play them, so in THAT regard Moore is right.

View attachment 67499778
No its not smarts its a skill its his one and only skill

It has nothing to do with his intelligence. We know how easily the masses can be played.

He is a genius of mass psychology, manipulation and self promotion.

People can only be led like MAGA is if the members turn off their critical thinking skills.
All humans are susceptible to these.
Not many have the charisma and production value to so do.

Back
Top Bottom