• This is a political forum that is non-biased/non-partisan and treats every person's position on topics equally. This debate forum is not aligned to any political party. In today's politics, many ideas are split between and even within all the political parties. Often we find ourselves agreeing on one platform but some topics break our mold. We are here to discuss them in a civil political debate. If this is your first visit to our political forums, be sure to check out the RULES. Registering for debate politics is necessary before posting. Register today to participate - it's free!

Remember when Trump said...

Isn't that Al Gore's science adviser for his new chicken little global warming go fund me site?

No it's a response to the outlandish conspiracy crap you post here. And your response above is no exception.

Man, I don't care what anybody says. Every now and then, I love a big piece of greasy Kentucky Fried Chicken.

Not as much as Trump eats, of course, but every now and then. :lol:

Last night the wife and I went hard core,straight to the heart,clog your arteries southern comfort food. Chicken fried chicken w/white gravy,fried okra, grilled corn on the cob,salad.....and if that wasn't enough,once an air pocket became available.....straight to the pecan pie with a huge glob of vanilla ice cream. Today I'll eat light so I can really make a pig out of myself tomorrow. Expecting 30 plus people. Happy Thanksgiving Day Superfly....enjoy!!! :)

Last night the wife and I went hard core,straight to the heart,clog your arteries southern comfort food. Chicken fried chicken w/white gravy,fried okra, grilled corn on the cob,salad.....and if that wasn't enough,once an air pocket became available.....straight to the pecan pie with a huge glob of vanilla ice cream. Today I'll eat light so I can really make a pig out of myself tomorrow. Expecting 30 plus people. Happy Thanksgiving Day Superfly....enjoy!!! :)

Thanks, and Happy Thanksgiving to you and yours as well. I haven't had time to eat. Too busy cooking. I usually cook for 3 days straight, then sleep and shop. :lol:

Thanks, and Happy Thanksgiving to you and yours as well. I haven't had time to eat. Too busy cooking. I usually cook for 3 days straight, then sleep and shop. :lol:

I'm sure you will find this shocking, but I saunter off downstairs, watch football,sneak a few trips to the garage, watch more football, play with the little ones and all of the critters, and await the dinner bell. Although, being the patriarch, family tradition dictates I get first served, I opt to let the little guys and gals go first, then the ladies that actually do the hard work ( you women rock! ), load up twice what I should, gorge, back down to the rec room for more football....then off to zzzzz city.

I'm went a weight loss program to get rid of my bulging abdomen, which I have successfully done. However, I want to loose 10 more pounds, but the wife and I (also on a weight loss program) decided that we wouldn't worry about it on Thanksgiving day as we were with relatives and friends and eating the big dinner is all part of it. I gained 4 lbs. in one day! Now I'm back to losing again.

Back
Top Bottom