• This is a political forum that is non-biased/non-partisan and treats every person's position on topics equally. This debate forum is not aligned to any political party. In today's politics, many ideas are split between and even within all the political parties. Often we find ourselves agreeing on one platform but some topics break our mold. We are here to discuss them in a civil political debate. If this is your first visit to our political forums, be sure to check out the RULES. Registering for debate politics is necessary before posting. Register today to participate - it's free!

Remember when Trump said...

Democrats must not be expected to like Trump but they should be expected to be respectful toward the American people they dishonor by disrespecting the laws and president of the US.

you mean like Trump pissing on our fallen vets so his cotton candy hair puff won't get rained on? POTUS gets the respect he reaps.

“I'm putting the people on notice that are coming here from Syria, as part of this mass migration, that if I win, if I win, they're going back.”

Update November 14th, 2018: No action from Donald Trump to deport Syrian refugees, despite campaign promise

This is going to be a long thread.

;)

LOL kept us safe from NK?? :lamo

Yeah,he's kept us "safe" from lots of really serious threats -- like zombies, aliens with anal probes, sharks with friggin lasers....

How many rockets has NK launched since their meeting?

I didn't realize you are anti-diplomacy. But then again, when Trump defended the life of Otto, I remember Democrats/liberals were spewing the propaganda of the DRPK and blaming Otto for getting himself killed!

How many rockets has NK launched since their meeting?

I didn't realize you are anti-diplomacy. But then again, when Trump defended the life of Otto, I remember Democrats/liberals were spewing the propaganda of the DRPK and blaming Otto for getting himself killed!

EXACTLY!! And we haven't had sharks with lasers killing people either.

I'm all for diplomacy -- just not when carried out by idiots like President von Clownstick, who didn't even know the difference between the BALTICS and the BALKANS.:lamo

EXACTLY!! And we haven't had sharks with lasers killing people either.

I'm all for diplomacy -- just not when carried out by idiots like President von Clownstick, who didn't even know the difference between the BALTICS and the BALKANS.:lamo

North Korea launched attacks against the United States when Obama was president. They caused a lot of damage.

Kim Jong Un has yet to dare attack the United States since Trump was elected.

" I'm going to get the economy moving again.
Consumer confidence rose in September, notching its highest level in about 18 years.
https://www.cnbc.com/2018/09/25/consumer-confidence-september.html

US economy growing at annual rate of 4.1%, fastest pace in four years
https://www.theguardian.com/busines...omy-report-second-quarter-commerce-department

Unemployment rate falling near or at record lows for almost all groups of Americans
https://www.marketwatch.com/story/u...for-almost-all-groups-of-americans-2018-10-05
US wage growth hits nine-year high
https://www.bbc.com/news/business-45448323
BET founder: Trump's economy is bringing black workers back into the labor force
https://www.cnbc.com/2018/04/06/bet...ings-black-workers-back-into-labor-force.html

Liberals:"...bbb,,bbut ...Stormy Daniels...Russia...Nazis"

***MIC DROP***

North Korea launched attacks against the United States when Obama was president. They caused a lot of damage.

Kim Jong Un has yet to dare attack the United States since Trump was elected.

Huh? What attacks did Kim launch against us resulting in damage or casaulties?

yes it is....if you don't think so, try pulling your vehicle into a closed garage,fire up the motor,roll your windows down and breathe deeply. See how that works out for ya.

And I've yet to see us go to war for more sunlight.

• "In the House, Republicans dramatically outperformed historical precedents."— Thursday, November 8th, 2018
  • "The Democrat plan would just obliterate Medicare and terminate Medicare Advantage ... seniors who have been paying for this for years (and) will not be taken care of anymore." — Friday, November 2nd, 2018
  • Says he didn't cancel a political rally because after Sept. 11, "the New York Stock Exchange was open the following day." — Monday, October 29th, 2018

I mean... when doesn't he lie?

Did you forget about the cyber attacks and when North Korea called Obama a monkey?

Someone is extremely desperate to change the topic aren't they...

"We’re making (Medicare) stronger. We’re making Social Security stronger."

— Thursday, September 6th, 2018​

“There is no longer a Nuclear Threat from North Korea.”

US analysts locate 13 secret North Korean missile sites

The administration has said it is hopeful about eventually reaching an agreement with North Korea. President Donald Trump declared after his historic summit in June that with President Kim Jong Un there was "no longer a nuclear threat from North Korea." But a report based on satellite imagery shows the complexity posed by an extensive network of weapons facilities that the U.S. wants to neutralize.

Whodda thunk nuclear disarmament was this hard" :confused:

"U.S. Steel just announced that they are building six new steel mills."

— Donald Trump on Tuesday, July 31st, 2018 in rally in Tampa​

"Wow, highest Poll Numbers in the history of the Republican Party. That includes Honest Abe Lincoln and Ronald Reagan."

— Monday, July 30th, 2018​

"The Electoral College is much more advantageous for Democrats."

— Tuesday, July 17th, 2018​

"We got $6 billion for opioid and getting rid of that scourge that’s taking over our country. And the numbers are way down."

— Thursday, May 31st, 2018​

Did you forget about the cyber attacks and when North Korea called Obama a monkey?

Oh no! You mean the cyber attackon Sony that resulted in them releasing "The Interview"?

And they called Obama a"monkey"? Gee,how catastrophic

*chuckle*

Oh no! You mean the cyber attackon Sony that resulted in them releasing "The Interview"?

And they called Obama a"monkey"? Gee,how catastrophic

*chuckle*

"Obummer" should have nuked them ;)

yes it is....if you don't think so, try pulling your vehicle into a closed garage,fire up the motor,roll your windows down and breathe deeply. See how that works out for ya.

So poor people have the choice between paying higher utility bills to satisfy the greedy desires of green energy providers or they can just kill themselves?

So poor people have the choice between paying higher utility bills to satisfy the greedy desires of green energy providers or they can just kill themselves?

no idea what this jibberish is..please refrain

Completely false.

North Korea has agreed to stop their nuclear program. Do you have direct proof they are launching weapons?

We also received American soldiers back, which is by far more important for the families who want some closure in their life.

Lulz. The NKs lied and suckered Twump.

He got played like a bitch.

Completely false.

North Korea has agreed to stop their nuclear program. Do you have direct proof they are launching weapons?

We also received American soldiers back, which is by far more important for the families who want some closure in their life.

You're completely deluded. Just look at the history of North Korea for your answer

Back
Top Bottom