• This is a political forum that is non-biased/non-partisan and treats every person's position on topics equally. This debate forum is not aligned to any political party. In today's politics, many ideas are split between and even within all the political parties. Often we find ourselves agreeing on one platform but some topics break our mold. We are here to discuss them in a civil political debate. If this is your first visit to our political forums, be sure to check out the RULES. Registering for debate politics is necessary before posting. Register today to participate - it's free!

Rate this Years Super Bowl

Rate this Years Super Bowl

• Total voters
It was a competitive game.
Not exactly scintillating, but better than a one-sided blowout.
Had a few funny commercials.
Halftime show appesred to be some sort of fireworks/light show, but I had the sound turned down.
I gave it a C.

I skipped most of it - glad I did. Not only was it boring, it was utterly mystifying. I could see how LA's pass rushing defense, one of the best, could have shut down NE's pass offense this year - but the RAMs had the 2nd best offense in the league - and they were pathetic against a good, but not stellar NE defense. How was LA this bad after flying so high for the year?

Adding to the disappointment was how LA got into the superbowl. They were not the better team and NO would have not been as effective on defense BUT far more effective on offense - it would have been a shootout and a hell of a lot more entertaining.

Besides, I'm sick of seeing New England in the playoffs. They should never have won two of them, or made it to through the playoffs and winning in a third (tuck rule).

Why would you be a racist? She is a great singer also!

It was just a joke. I could see our liberal friends thinking my C grade for Gladys was racially motivated. Obviously Whitney was black too. Whitney's rendition was the best of all time. I wasn't impressed with Gladys.

Watching sports in general - organized sports especially - is a total waste of time, money, and (possible) productive energy.

When the 'athletic prowess' of some jock most people have never met who has an IQ half that of the ball he throws around is 'headline news', it's a sign of a truly ****ed society with truly ****ed priorities.

Anyone participating in this thread for any reason other than to select F and bemoan the dumbing of modern civilization via the stranglehold of this men-in-tights-ass-slapping-ball-diddling nonsense ought to be ashamed of themselves. Get some real interests already. Jeesh.

Organized sport is thousands of years old....

I enjoyed the National Anthem... Although I think they could just use this rendition of Ray Charles singing "America" at every sporting event YouTube

I enjoyed the game,, It nice to see a defensive battle.

Halftime was "OK" as I watched only a little of it.

Commercials stunk,, It's really a shame they can't create a funny commercial anymore. ( That someone won't protest)

djl

Back
Top Bottom