• This is a political forum that is non-biased/non-partisan and treats every person's position on topics equally. This debate forum is not aligned to any political party. In today's politics, many ideas are split between and even within all the political parties. Often we find ourselves agreeing on one platform but some topics break our mold. We are here to discuss them in a civil political debate. If this is your first visit to our political forums, be sure to check out the RULES. Registering for debate politics is necessary before posting. Register today to participate - it's free!

Rate this Years Super Bowl

Rate this Years Super Bowl

• Total voters
greatest defensive slugfest of all time. Very physical game. Who would blink first. I loved it. The Rams looked gassed at the end.

Whoever was in charge of that half time show should be flogged. Just when you thought Adam levine couldnt suck any worse, he takes his shirt off displaying a "California" tat and proves that when you think something cant get any worse, it can...Commercials were all duds.
Tom and Bill have done something no one in professional football will ever do again.

I'm happy for the citizens of St. Louis.

F because the game was boring, the halftime show was boring, the commercials were boring, AND the Patriots won. If the Patriots lost it would've been a solid D+.

Game, commercials, Half Time, announcing team....All of it.

I voted A based on the game itself, a classic defensive gem.

Half time was poor but I never really care about that and I have neevr understood teh thing about commercials so that was a big nothing to me.

The game was a C, the half time show was a D, commercials a B. Whoa, the commercials the best part???? That's serious.

Kind of glad for Brady, very sad for the Rams, pissed Kraft got a win. Still don't care for Bud Light, even if it has no corn syrup.

Loved the one with the players and the FUMBLE!!!!!

Terrible. Unwatchable trash. The Pats need to be checked. It's so bad for the sport for a single team to be this dominant for 18 years. Everyone talks about other sports dynasties, not a single one has ever lasted this long.

I already watched little football, but Brady and Billicheck rankle me so much I am refusing, absolutely, to watch any more of the nfl until one or both of them retire.

When you have the Dolphins, Jets, and Bills in your division it is hard not to win it. Throw in some incredible luck...Tuck rule, Seattle throwing at the 1, Dee Ford lining up offside, Jesse James catch not ruled a catch but would be now, etc etc.

The Patriots are very good but also very lucky.

Still don't care for Bud Light, even if it has no corn syrup.

I hear it's made with rice. No joke. A beer expert friend says so. Maybe he's just being snotty but I think he's serious.

I hear it's made with rice. No joke. A beer expert friend says so. Maybe he's just being snotty but I think he's serious.

I just looked it up:

Budweiser is produced using barley malt, rice, water, hops and yeast. It is lagered with beechwood chips in the aging vessel.

Game..I would give it an F except I do give credit to the Defenses So I'll give it a D. There were literally no highlight play's except the Gronk catch late. Gurley was clearly not 100%. If Goff would have hit Cooks for the TD we may have had something.

Half time...F...Can we get some Slayer or Black Sabbath out there? There was no originality. Do we always have to have angry rappers? Yah! Adam works out...put your shirt back on idiot!

Commercials...I guess D+....They are getting old.

I do think Tony Romo is excellent in his analysis so that's an A.

You can look up how long it is aged....lol

Well, it's a special vessel capable of unprecedented magic. 'Murica!

Thank God for the beer revolution that freed the US of international beer pariah status.

Most of the game was a snooze-fest, but this was hands-down one of the funniest announcer jinxes I've ever seen:

:lamo

Watching sports in general - organized sports especially - is a total waste of time, money, and (possible) productive energy.

When the 'athletic prowess' of some jock most people have never met who has an IQ half that of the ball he throws around is 'headline news', it's a sign of a truly ****ed society with truly ****ed priorities.

Anyone participating in this thread for any reason other than to select F and bemoan the dumbing of modern civilization via the stranglehold of this men-in-tights-ass-slapping-ball-diddling nonsense ought to be ashamed of themselves. Get some real interests already. Jeesh.

Watching sports in general - organized sports especially - is a total waste of time, money, and (possible) productive energy.

When the 'athletic prowess' of some jock most people have never met who has an IQ half that of the ball he throws around is 'headline news', it's a sign of a truly ****ed society with truly ****ed priorities.

Anyone participating in this thread for any reason other than to select F and bemoan the dumbing of modern civilization via the stranglehold of this men-in-tights-ass-slapping-ball-diddling nonsense ought to be ashamed of themselves. Get some real interests already. Jeesh.

There's always gotta be one.

And how unfortunate for the prospect for survival of H sapiens that that's all there is...

Ah yes, you're the enlightened one!

If you don't like sports, don't watch them. But honestly, nobody gives a **** about your opinion, and nobody came here for your little lecture. Buzz off.

Ah yes, you're the enlightened one!

If you don't like sports, don't watch them. But honestly, nobody gives a **** about your opinion, ...

Yet here you are obsessing over my opinion...

Buzz off.

Hey, if you don't like my posts, don't read them.

Back
Top Bottom