• This is a political forum that is non-biased/non-partisan and treats every person's position on topics equally. This debate forum is not aligned to any political party. In today's politics, many ideas are split between and even within all the political parties. Often we find ourselves agreeing on one platform but some topics break our mold. We are here to discuss them in a civil political debate. If this is your first visit to our political forums, be sure to check out the RULES. Registering for debate politics is necessary before posting. Register today to participate - it's free!

Rate Russia's Military

Rate the Russian conventional military 1 - 10. One being Bush league and 10 being a true rival to am

• Total voters
Well, you can't blame Russia. It's not like there's some historical precedent that Russia can draw upon regarding the wisdom of attacking in winter.
I see where ya went there....(y)

Based on what we've seen in the last couple of weeks? A 1

They could get their asses whipped by a kindergarten class. "The Mighty Russian Bear" turns out to be a drunk Winnie the Pooh.
Well, actually, as we've all seen, the Russians are perfectly capable of bombing the shit out of small children.

Reactions: Bum
Lots of Russian junk. poor quality, no innovation, poor tactics. American forces would wipe them out in short order if a full scale war broke out and the politicians kept there hands out of it.

Imagine if you will that 40 mile convoy of trucks and tanks that was stuck on the highway for a week as most of that just was broke down. If the US was involved the A10’s, F16s and Apaches would have wiped out the whole convoy in a couple days, if that long. Would have been a turkey shoot. Look up the road to Baghdad damage or the Mariana’s turkey shoot of WW11.

Last edited:
Don't backtrack just because it looks ba

I applied basic logic.

But tell me; how much "woke" training do you think I got while I was in the Army?
Liberals don't do logic they do "logic". You took my comment, applied "logic" and came up with nonsense.

They seem to be really good at killing civilians.

Liberals don't do logic they do "logic". You took my comment, applied "logic" and came up with nonsense.

Alright, so I'll ask again since you avoided it: But tell me; how much "woke" training do you think I got while I was in the Army?

Alright, so I'll ask again since you avoided it: But tell me; how much "woke" training do you think I got while I was in the Army?
When were you in?

2014-Present
And you haven't been exposed to stand downs to deal with extremism? SeDef's gonna be pissed. None of your fellow soldiers been discharged because of refusing to get vaccinated?

And you haven't been exposed to stand downs to deal with extremism? SeDef's gonna be pissed. None of your fellow soldiers been discharged because of refusing to get vaccinated?
when in the **** could a squid refuse required vaccinations for service....?

The DoD already administers 17 different vaccines to service members—outlined in the "Joint Regulation on Immunization and Chemoprophylaxis for the Prevention of Infectious Diseases."

These are the mandatory vaccinations that all service members are required to receive before initial entry or basic training:

• Adenovirus
  • Hepatitis A
  • Hepatitis B
  • Influenza
  • Measles, mumps, rubella
  • Meningococcal
  • Poliovirus
  • Tetanus-Diphtheria
  • Varicella
Other vaccines administered depending on risk and occupation:

• Anthrax
  • Haemophilus influenzae type B
  • Japanese encephalitis
  • Pneumococcal
  • Rabies
  • Smallpox
  • Typhoid fever
  • Yellow fever
Service members can request to opt out of a mandatory vaccination on health, administrative or religious grounds. These exemptions can be temporary or permanent.

In an August memo, Secretary of Defense Lloyd Austin said vaccination against COVID-19 is "necessary to protect the Force and defend the American people."

Others have pointed out that the U.S. military has long mandated immunizations, with a vaccination program dating back to the Revolutionary War when George Washington ordered mandatory inoculation to protect troops in the Continental Army from smallpox.

I'll wager you made this dumb "argument" before and had it pointed out that you don't get to refuse based on political beliefs.

And never the Left.

k8fck4fu43271.png

What are you babbling about? lol

Link your sources to this awesome victory.

It's no particular instance, just hilarious to watch the peeps who claimed that Russia's military strength was assured thanks to its recruitment policy, now at the biggest test of it in modern history it's falling apart.

It's no particular instance, just hilarious to watch the peeps who claimed that Russia's military strength was assured thanks to its recruitment policy, now at the biggest test of it in modern history it's falling apart.
You're so full of it. lol

I gave the Russian military a six. The truth is, properly led and supplied, they are the equal if not the superior of most armies in the world. Not Israel or NATO, of course, and certainly not the US, but still better than most. This make one wonder how the Chinese military stacks up....

Back
Top Bottom