• This is a political forum that is non-biased/non-partisan and treats every person's position on topics equally. This debate forum is not aligned to any political party. In today's politics, many ideas are split between and even within all the political parties. Often we find ourselves agreeing on one platform but some topics break our mold. We are here to discuss them in a civil political debate. If this is your first visit to our political forums, be sure to check out the RULES. Registering for debate politics is necessary before posting. Register today to participate - it's free!
  • Welcome to our archives. No new posts are allowed here.

Rasmussen: Biden leads Trump by 12 points nationally

Thank goodness we elect the President on a national basis and not on 50 separate state elections.
This is based upon current state polls. Source is 270 to Win.
biden-trump-polling-map.png

Again, there is nobody in America who believes the bumbling senile asshat is leading the highly accomplished and popular Trump by 12. You leftwingers don't even believe it.

I don't care if Biden wins by a single vote as long as he wins and the democrats also take the senate. The jackass is only popular with other dumbasses.

In another piece of news, the New England Journal of Medicine has published an op ed that the jackass should be removed on Nov 3. I read that journal regularly and I have NEVER seen them support one candidate over another:

(CNN)In an unprecedented move, the New England Journal of Medicine on Wednesday published an editorial written by its editors condemning the Trump administration for its response to the Covid-19 pandemic -- and calling for the current leadership in the United States to be voted out of office.

Again, there is nobody in America who believes the bumbling senile asshat is leading the highly accomplished and popular Trump by 12. You leftwingers don't even believe it.
This reminds me of the 2012 election. You guys just couldn’t believe that Romney wasn’t going to win. Just would not accept that the electorate was going to go for Obama again. Saw quite a few hilarious meltdowns that November. I guess you got your own back in 2016. But it really looks like it’s going the other way this time. Of course things might change between now and Nov 3rd so I’ll just enjoy the spectacle of Republican foot stamping until then.

This reminds me of the 2012 election. You guys just couldn’t believe that Romney wasn’t going to win. Just would not accept that the electorate was going to go for Obama again. Saw quite a few hilarious meltdowns that November. I guess you got your own back in 2016. But it really looks like it’s going the other way this time. Of course things might change between now and Nov 3rd so I’ll just enjoy the spectacle of Republican foot stamping until then.
You are absolutely right. I remember Karl Rove freaking out on Fox when Romney lost. He broke the drug dealer’s prime rule — don’t smoke your own stuff.
You’ll find this amusing.
Private jets were streaming into Boston’s Logan International Airport Tuesday afternoon, officials said, as Mitt Romney’s well-heeled supporters arrived for his post-election party in the Seaport District.

Thank goodness we elect the President on a national basis and not on 50 separate state elections.
And that was accurate based on national polling. she did win the popular vote.

You are absolutely right. I remember Karl Rove freaking out on Fox when Romney lost. He broke the drug dealer’s prime rule — don’t smoke your own stuff.
You’ll find this amusing.
Private jets were streaming into Boston’s Logan International Airport Tuesday afternoon, officials said, as Mitt Romney’s well-heeled supporters arrived for his post-election party in the Seaport District.
Nice!

Sounds like you believe it.

This is based upon current state polls. Source is 270 to Win.
biden-trump-polling-map.png
Trump will get Ohio, Iowa, North Carolina, and Georgia. His numbers in Ohio are up slightly.

Trump is also closing in, so far, in Arizona.

Trump will get Ohio, Iowa, North Carolina, and Georgia. His numbers in Ohio are up slightly.

Trump is also closing in, so far, in Arizona.

He needs both PA and FL to have any chance at all.
He is behind in FL and well behind in PA.

let's hope that his lead holds. it's time for Tweety to enjoy his retirement.

He needs both PA and FL to have any chance at all.
He is behind in FL and well behind in PA.
Trump's numbers in PA are slightly up, though. Even in light of all the events this week.

Quinnipiac is throwing out some crazy numbers, not sure what to make of them.

Trump's numbers in PA are slightly up, though. Even in light of all the events this week.

Quinnipiac is throwing out some crazy numbers, not sure what to make of them.
Reuben, your desperation won't change the fact that in about a month we will all be referring to Biden as "President-Elect Biden." Has a nice ring to it; don't you think?

Did you see RCP's average for Ohio? It's +0.6 Biden. Trump has improved, since the debate.

trump won Ohio by 8% against Clinton. He’s trailing Biden by 1% and the numbers were within the MoE for weeks.

Reuben, you're desperation won't change the fact that in about a month we will all be referring to Biden as "President-Elect Biden." Has a nice ring to it; don't you think?
Not at all. It scares me.

But Biden has a good chance of winning. IF this week's polls are not just a knee jerk reacting to Trump being hospitalized.

Trump is still gaining in Ohio and Arizona, and Fox has his approval at 47%.

Not at all. It scares me.

But Biden has a good chance of winning. IF this week's polls are not just a knee jerk reacting to Trump being hospitalized.

He's still gaining in Ohio and Arizona, and Fox has his approval at 47%.
Why does it scare you? Do you prefer a POTUS who lies to Americans about the COVID virus, acts like a fool, is irresponsible, and has cost 10s 0f 1000s of Americans their lives, and devastated 1000s of families?

16 and dropping. It should get to 8 % by Election Day.
If I remember correct, trumps decent chance of winning was given to him by 538 right before the election, as before that they pretty much held him at having no chance in hell. So much that other forecasters called 538 off their rocker for last minute jumping trump up to near 30% chance to win, in the end 538 did end up being right and every other forecaster got it way off.

My guess is 538 will increase trumps odds of winning right before the election, by doing what they did last time, counting in the polls and factoring in errors and variables.

Back
Top Bottom