• This is a political forum that is non-biased/non-partisan and treats every person's position on topics equally. This debate forum is not aligned to any political party. In today's politics, many ideas are split between and even within all the political parties. Often we find ourselves agreeing on one platform but some topics break our mold. We are here to discuss them in a civil political debate. If this is your first visit to our political forums, be sure to check out the RULES. Registering for debate politics is necessary before posting. Register today to participate - it's free!
  • Welcome to our archives. No new posts are allowed here.

Rasmussen: Biden leads Trump by 12 points nationally

Reaction score
Political Leaning
Undisclosed
Democratic nominee Joe Biden leads President Trump by 12 points in a new national survey from Rasmussen, the conservative outlet that has historically found the race to be closer than other pollsters.

Among likely voters, Biden takes 52 percent support in the latest Rasmussen survey, compared to 40 percent for Trump.

Trump's collapse in the Rasmussen poll is significant because the president has often pointed to the survey as an example of how he was performing stronger than other polls give him credit for. Biden is bolstered in the latest survey by an 18-point advantage among independent voters.

+++++++++++++++++

I'm reminded of another poster who said how accurate Rasmussen was in the last election....

Again, there is nobody in America who believes the bumbling senile asshat is leading the highly accomplished and popular Trump by 12. You leftwingers don't even believe it.

Again, there is nobody in America who believes the bumbling senile asshat is leading the highly accomplished and popular Trump by 12. You leftwingers don't even believe it.

I believe it.

lol very quality post. Can't point to Rasmusson polls anymore so I guess this is your fall back.

As far as I'm concerned, this should be ignored not for lack of truth or trustworthiness, but only so that everyone gets out to vote. I don't want anyone to get complacent and believe their vote won't make a difference simply because of how far ahead Biden may appear. It doesn't matter. If anything consider it justice to totally obliterate Trump if these numbers are correct by getting your voice heard and voting against him. If he is beat by a huge margin, there is nothing he could honestly do to steal the election away through court trickery, as most people know he will try.

We'll see if 4 weeks.

Rasmussen was that poll that always favored Trump.

538 says Trump has a 17% chance of winning and Joe has an 82% chance.

That still means Trump can win. Tell your friends and family to tell their freinds and family to vote.

That still means Trump can win. Tell your friends and family to tell their freinds and family to vote.

Currently showing 16 for me.

First, anyone who parrots the line that Biden is senile is repeating Russian disinformation talking points.
Second, two other polls have Biden up by 14 and 16, over Trump.
Third, anyone who thinks Trump is popular is immune to facts. One of those facts is that Trump has a near 60% disapproval rate.
He is popular though — with Putin.

This doesn’t sound like someone that’s senile.

As far as I'm concerned, this should be ignored not for lack of truth or trustworthiness, but only so that everyone gets out to vote. I don't want anyone to get complacent and believe their vote won't make a difference simply because of how far ahead Biden may appear. It doesn't matter. If anything consider it justice to totally obliterate Trump if these numbers are correct by getting your voice heard and voting against him. If he is beat by a huge margin, there is nothing he could honestly do to steal the election away through court trickery, as most people know he will try.
It’s fun to hear you guys whistling in the dark.

That’s about what 538 said four years ago. How’s that go for the little bedwetter Nate Silver?

No, you don't. You want to, but you don't.

It's hilarious when people try to tell me how I feel and what I believe. Do you know what gaslighting is?

16 and dropping. It should get to 8 % by Election Day.

Democratic nominee Joe Biden leads President Trump by 12 points in a new national survey from Rasmussen, the conservative outlet that has historically found the race to be closer than other pollsters.

Among likely voters, Biden takes 52 percent support in the latest Rasmussen survey, compared to 40 percent for Trump.

Trump's collapse in the Rasmussen poll is significant because the president has often pointed to the survey as an example of how he was performing stronger than other polls give him credit for. Biden is bolstered in the latest survey by an 18-point advantage among independent voters.

+++++++++++++++++

I'm reminded of another poster who said how accurate Rasmussen was in the last election....
Running about the same as 2016. Everything is in hand, another victory is assured.

Not to worry. As soon as Rasmussen comes out with a poll you like, you'll be singing their praises once again.

+++++++++++++++++

Thank goodness we elect the President on a national basis and not on 50 separate state elections.

No, this isn't like 2016 at all. That may be a hard realization for you in the coming months.
Why isn't it? A REpublican you hate, Confidence that your candidate could never loose to such a troglodite. Your candidate is an entrenched Washington swamp creature. Comfort in the fact that you candidate is most qualified candidate in history. Every poll telling you that your candidate is going to win. All your media telling you your candidate is going to win. No, nothing like 2016

538 - they guys that gave Hillary a 71% probability of winning on election day.

Back
Top Bottom