• This is a political forum that is non-biased/non-partisan and treats every person's position on topics equally. This debate forum is not aligned to any political party. In today's politics, many ideas are split between and even within all the political parties. Often we find ourselves agreeing on one platform but some topics break our mold. We are here to discuss them in a civil political debate. If this is your first visit to our political forums, be sure to check out the RULES. Registering for debate politics is necessary before posting. Register today to participate - it's free!

Random tidbit of the day

Aunt Spiker

Cheese
DP Veteran
Reaction score
Political Leaning
Moderate
"Until 1999 it was legal for Germany Public Officials to write off bribes as tax deductions . . . "

I gleamed that from skimming through my new law textbook - I know nothing beyond that (because I don't have time at the moment to read more and indulge my curiosity) but am very interested in finding out more on this issue.

Anyone else have something to add to this interesting tidbit - feel free!

I'm off to cook dinner.

In my state, it was legal until very recently to take the bar exam without college or law school.
There were a number of lawyers practicing with virtually no higher education at all. Probably still are.
I have heard the bar exam is nearly impossible to cheat on, so that's something, I guess.

I only know about this because there was an article in the paper when they changed it.

In my state, it was legal until very recently to take the bar exam without college or law school.
There were a number of lawyers practicing with virtually no higher education at all. Probably still are.
I have heard the bar exam is nearly impossible to cheat on, so that's something, I guess.

I only know about this because there was an article in the paper when they changed it.
in many states, one can also test for an engineering license, without possessing an engineering degree. experience gleaned in the field is often an adequate substitute

You couldnt be charged with raping your wife in most western countries untill the late 70's some even as late as the 90's

A new cancer drug, a boon when in use across the Western world, will be denied to patients in the UK. 'Costs' are the usual excuse.

Just like with the Alzheimer drug, it's banned despite the alternative care costs being infinitely more expensive.

Avastin cancer drug banned by NHS | Mail Online

KEVIN WHATELY: I wouldn't put my worst enemy in some care homes we looked at for Mum | Mail Online

Still, can't have all that precious money denuded from funds in aid of wannabe-horny husbands, modern art, greedy corpulent pigs and homosexuals wanting sex in the park.....

http://www.debatepolitics.com/europ...ors-sacked-useless.html?highlight=nhs+useless

Welcome to Broken Britain!

Last edited:
A 'human' lamb was born in Turkey: THE WEEKLY VICE: Stillborn Lamb Born With Human-Like Head

Kaya might be interested in more of what's going on back at the old ancestral home.

On top of the 'human' goat the article also mentions, I think now the mystery is solved of how all those poxy mutants in Parliament came about!

Last edited:
Back
Top Bottom