• This is a political forum that is non-biased/non-partisan and treats every person's position on topics equally. This debate forum is not aligned to any political party. In today's politics, many ideas are split between and even within all the political parties. Often we find ourselves agreeing on one platform but some topics break our mold. We are here to discuss them in a civil political debate. If this is your first visit to our political forums, be sure to check out the RULES. Registering for debate politics is necessary before posting. Register today to participate - it's free!

Rand Paul warns Biden’s ‘cognitive decline’ poses ‘national security risk’, Leon Panetta chalks it up to being ‘Irish’

A little less than 3 more years. Suck it up, OP!
T^he only reason we aren't clamoring for removal under amendment 25 is because that sorry female "of color" would replace him.

Larry the Cable Guy isn't a Democratic. Just sayin'
And these people aren't rednecks.

goiwlzume6lcbq8fjrjy.jpg

What's your point?

But but but...Truump!

LOL TDS confirmed. :LOL:

Biden's not dead, just his mind is. ;)

Since I vote indie, your 2 wrongs make a right shtick fails lol.

You will never recover from the pain of watching your fat crush Trump lose to a very old man, will you?

Next time don't run a piece of shit as your candidate and you may not lose to an old man.

I guess China Joe, the idiot is lucky he’s a commie and a conservative then.
He is neither a Commie nor a Conservative. He is sane! The right is insane. Your post is an example of it.

Rednecks are cool. I'm a redneck. I'm talking about conservatives.

You know, panty-waist limo riding no-military silver spoon in their crotch conservatives. Like these people.

panty waist limo riding…….Oh wait. Silver spoon. Hunter was born with a silver spoon….no, not the one in his nose.

3DA5D279-C283-48FE-9407-7558AA0B8552.jpeg
6CC673DD-0E6E-40C2-BD7E-1AA4D70AEE1F.jpeg
34FE9FDE-FC20-4F56-80B8-97A281AECB91.jpeg

You posted there were no funny conservative comedians.
Not really, but I'll give you this one.
Larry is one, and I'll bet Foxworthy is another. Both guys are hilarious.
Redneck humor is a genre. Doesn't make someone conservative. I don't know Larry and Jeff's political leans and don't care. They are hilarious. It's a well worn genre. I loved Hee Haw, Andy Griffith and Green Acres too. Funny shit.

I'm talking about conservatives. Like here. Or in the last White House. Not funny.

What will the charges(s) be? Has to be "high crimes and misdemeanors". What do you suggest?

Any number of his **** ups with Afgan, the bribe to Afgan pres., the southern border. The violating of employee constitutional right. There’s plenty of high crimes and misdemeanors to choose from with China Joe. Plus I got a feeling
the Hunter fiasco just may uncover more.

Big fail. Looks like something a camel barfed up.

This is funny.

R.ba86a93a48a55df0b7fd875954174f15

“Either he’s high or that’s what happens when you live in the splash zone of Screamin’ Guilfoyle. Just bring a poncho!”
-- Colbert

No, this one is just plain old lame. My last three blow this out of the water (Pardon the blow pun, sorry Hunter)
Now post up something good or don’t bother me again.

1648850488431.png

Any number of his **** ups with Afgan, the bribe to Afgan pres., the southern border. The violating of employee constitutional right. There’s plenty of high crimes and misdemeanors to choose from with China Joe. Plus I got a feeling
the Hunter fiasco just may uncover more.
So nothing real, just imaginary things?

Rand Paul's talking shit

Yeah.
Trump supporters lost all ability to judge politician's mental decline when they backed a guy who bragged on national TV that the dementia screening had hard questions on it.

VySky,

Trump said this dementia screen had difficult questions on it.
Which of these questions were the hard questions for Trump?

Tell Paul that . . .
If you're willing to let it slide that derp Donald's doctors were surprised derp Donald could pass the exam above . . .

If you're willing to let it slide that derp Donald said the screening above had hard questions on it . . .

Then
you have given up every reasonable expectation that anyone would care about your opinion about cognitive decline

After all that Trump is still WINNING! With some "good people" among others

Back
Top Bottom