• This is a political forum that is non-biased/non-partisan and treats every person's position on topics equally. This debate forum is not aligned to any political party. In today's politics, many ideas are split between and even within all the political parties. Often we find ourselves agreeing on one platform but some topics break our mold. We are here to discuss them in a civil political debate. If this is your first visit to our political forums, be sure to check out the RULES. Registering for debate politics is necessary before posting. Register today to participate - it's free!

Rand Paul warns Biden’s ‘cognitive decline’ poses ‘national security risk’, Leon Panetta chalks it up to being ‘Irish’

lol

If only Trump were defendable and
If only you could debate

gl

Did you ever figure out which questions on Trump's dementia screening were the "hard" questions?
...and another. You Trumpers are relentless.

You must be new here. 😄
That's no rebuttal to my comment about Trump, who persists in regularly staging his rallies to ever diminishing crowds, just to bilk his mindless minions for more money.

YOU must be new here if you can't tell exactly how long I've been here. Just like your own, it appears right under my avatar.

A little less than 3 more years. Suck it up, OP!
The idiot will be impeached shortly after the Rs take back control at the mid terms. Even that dizzy bitch, Kommie as potus threat won’t stop them from impeaching the lying piece of shit.

The idiot will be impeached shortly after the Rs take back control at the mid terms. Even that dizzy bitch, Kommie as potus threat won’t stop them from impeaching the lying piece of shit.
What will the charges(s) be? Has to be "high crimes and misdemeanors". What do you suggest?

Why the hell would anyone do that? That's boring. And stupid. Here. Watch this. It's hilarious.
It's amazing, but when you think about it, it's crystal clear that the Trump-eteers are completely incapable of even listening to their fearless leader, and understanding what he's saying. Anyone with more than a handful of firing neurons in their skulls should be able to hear that he is an inarticulate dolt, unfit and unqualified to lead the country, in any and every possible way - but they remain completely deaf and blind to his lengthy litany of limitations.

Biden could be strapped in a chair, wearing a bib, being spoon fed strained peas, and he'd still know more about how to run the government, who to fill it's offices with, and how to conduct foreign policy, than the idiot Trump would even be willing to learn if he had a lifetime in office. And if we ever let him in again, that's exactly how long he'll expect to be in the White House.

It was a direct rebuttal to the comment I quoted.
?? Here . . . . try it again.
Nobody suffers more from "Obsessive-Compulsive Trump Disorder" than Trump himself.

Trump bragged on national TV that he had difficulty passing a dementia screening
Trump bragged on national TV that his doctors did not expect him to be able to pass a dementia screening

It seems if the folks who say they are concerned about the PotUS's mental health
had actual concern for the mental health of the PotUS,
they would have been concerned about Trump.

But since they give Trump's nationally broadcast mental decline a pass
it seems they're just playing partisan bullshit.

obv ymmv
You may find it heartening that Trump told the whole world that dementia screenings have hard questions.
idk

Which of these questions were the hard questions for Trump?
But but but...Truump!

LOL TDS confirmed. :LOL:
Weekend at Bernie's with the dead guy?

Does this look like Biden is dead?

View attachment 67383337
Biden's not dead, just his mind is. ;)

We learned it from you.
Since I vote indie, your 2 wrongs make a right shtick fails lol.

Get 'er Done!...😊

Yesterday Biden looked played out. Sucking down his slobber while trying to shift blame wherever he could for his failures as POTUS.

Rand Paul thinks POTUS is a security risk.

============

Sen. Rand Paul addressed this as a “cognitive decline” where you try to help someone with their communication when discussing the matter with Fox News host Jesse Watters. Rightfully put, Paul stated, “we shouldn’t have to do that for the commander-in-chief.”

“And, it is actually a national security risk because he’s sending signals that no one in their right mind would want to send to Russia at this point. We aren’t trying to replace Putin in Russia,” he continued on “Jesse Watters Primetime” Monday. “We aren’t trying to have regime change.”

Rand Paul?

Who cares what Rand Paul says?

Seriously, who?

Why would anyone take Rand Paul's word.....about almost anything?

Means nothing coming from the moronic dolt Rand Paul.

You people defending Biden realise even the leftist media is beginning to throw him under the bus, right?

Get 'er Done!...😊
Rednecks are cool. I'm a redneck. I'm talking about conservatives.

You know, panty-waist limo riding no-military silver spoon in their crotch conservatives. Like these people.

ivanka-trumpjr-kushner.jpg

Not funny. Their faces would crack if they smiled.

Now this is funny. Not conservative. Not redneck. Not human.

Guilfoyle.jpg

You people defending Biden realise even the leftist media is beginning to throw him under the bus, right?
There is no leftist media. There is only corporate media, run by corporate CEOs, serving a corporate agenda, to fulfill a corporate bottom line by selling corporate advertising.

I guess China Joe, the idiot is lucky he’s a commie and a conservative then.

I don't recall Rand having similar concerns that time a president stated that the continental army secured airports during the American Revolution during a July 4th speech.

Rednecks are cool. I'm a redneck. I'm talking about conservatives.

You know, panty-waist limo riding no-military silver spoon in their crotch conservatives. Like these people.

ivanka-trumpjr-kushner.jpg

Not funny. Their faces would crack if they smiled.

Now this is funny. Not conservative. Not redneck. Not human.

Guilfoyle.jpg

Larry the Cable Guy isn't a Democratic. Just sayin'

Ron Paul's cognitive condition is right-libertarianism- his cognition didn't have to decline.

Back
Top Bottom